Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Guest Spongebob

Why are so many DOGS in this game, Rotwiellers, Bull Dogs, There must be something in the food. I would play Scotland but I guess I will have to liberate the Scots after Denmark. Oh the Sponge does love the sea!

We are Irish.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's real simple. If someone next to you has privacy option on, just presume it is spongecus and invade. :woohoo:

If it is him, free territory. If it is not him, they shouldn't have taken the privacy option and have people think you might be spongecus.

See, simple. :rolleyes::beer:

Ohhhhhh...so he's playing Southern Russia then!

:)

It's real simple. If someone next to you has privacy option on, just presume it is spongecus and invade. :woohoo:

If it is him, free territory. If it is not him, they shouldn't have taken the privacy option and have people think you might be spongecus.

See, simple. :rolleyes::beer:

Ohhhhhh...so he's playing Southern Russia then!

:)

Good :laugh::cannon:

Why are so many DOGS in this game, Rotwiellers, Bull Dogs, There must be something in the food. I would play Scotland but I guess I will have to liberate the Scots after Denmark. Oh the Sponge does love the sea!

We are Irish.

You love the sea huh. Well why don't you get some of your little spongy friends and float down here. I have allot of decks that need swabbing. Make sure there good and strong sponges now. I wouldn't want them falling apart on there first swab. :laugh:

Where's all the fuel that was promised in the addendum of the manual?!?!?!?!?!?!

Only Iceland starts off with extra fuel. Canada and the USA start the game with extra fuel production.

You and the USA start the game with 20 extra refineries, producing 1000 extra fuel each turn.

That's a lot, especially so early in the game, as you do not yet have a fleet to burn up all this fuel.

You have enough Coal (750) and Petrol (500) production potential to not run out of energy, especially if you also make use of the alternative energy in Toronto and Quebec. Now if you build a lot of extra refineries later on in the game you will eventually run out of Petrol,

so I do advise either RPD on McAdam and Moncton, economising on your fleet movements or conquering the US of A.

Guest Spongebob

Oooh look...a genuine forum....

I'm playing Ireland in this game....anybody any suggestions ?

You are one of my personalities, be quiet and only speak once I have re-taken Denmark.

Guest Spongebob

Oi!!! do as you are told and be quiet, if you dont then everyone will know you are me and attack you

Weirdo.....

Now thats more like it, keep 'em guessing, if they dont know your me then I am safe and you can live a long life. BTW sign up with those Allies. I need all the Allies you can get so that I can live a long and peaceful life.