Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, some interesting RNA results! It appears this may be quite the game, there are several players in this game who's names appear all over the Hall of Victory. At least 5 with a best country, and a few who have more then 1 best country! It appears this one will not be for the faint of heart.

Now that the real fun is beginning, good luck to all, even the evil Tunisians!

Well, some interesting RNA results! It appears this may be quite the game, there are several players in this game who's names appear all over the Hall of Victory. At least 5 with a best country, and a few who have more then 1 best country! It appears this one will not be for the faint of heart.

I'll definately agree with you. This is a game with very skilled players. Oh, how fun!!!! :woohoo:

I'll definately agree with you. This is a game with very skilled players. Oh, how fun!!!! :nuke:

Agreed. Much more challenging that way! :woohoo:

Kevin

Pop Corn YUM YUM :nuke: and you know when you said you did not have a port on the Med????? well you forgot to add the word YET :woohoo:

Skilled players? who are these? name the names so i dont have to go trudge through the Hall of Victory, who are these great leaders in our mists.

Those scandinavians are a bit quite, has brother ( I havent got a clue ) monk shipped off his mortal coil while the Confederates decide which provinces to land in first. :robot:

Oh yeah, and Predator, I did not fail with BPA!

Well that is certainly very interesting. Is it safe to say then that you have crossed into Tunisia? I will send the word to my Generals to fire up the tanks. We will be spilling Algerian blood at dawn! :woohoo:

Yes i will use both eyes in future my friend, the real reason for missing it the first time was because i had to keep one eye on the Swedish people and on the shipping lanes waiting for possible invasion from the Monk and his fleet of rubber dingies.

Why you may ask? well let me tell you.... I gave him one more chance but he did not offer me an alliance so i must assume he intends to fight.

The Confederate States of Europe will rise to this challenge and remove the Monk from power liberating the free people of Sweden from his Tyranical Rule.

I say again to the people of Norway, Finland and the Baltic States, join with me and free your people and the people of Sweden

Who did Persia break with? :woohoo:

HHMMM :D?

Recent World Events

Persia has Declared War on:

Great Britain

Saudi Arabia

U.A.E.

Looks like he be on a roll he is :D

He need not break with any of those nations, as he does not start with a political agreement with any of them. Predator, come out of your cities and play, we will have a great time!