Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it probably won't end the war. It will however avenge the deaths of many of innocent Tunisians at Tunis who lost their lives to Egyptian scum while working in the factories. B)  Tunisia will be victorious.....it is the will of Allah!

Well, I will just bet you a nickel your boys won't get the job done. I am not sure you even have the huevos for this kind of street fighting.

Seems to me that in order to avenge the death of your people at the hands of the Egyptians, you would need to attack an Egyptgian city, but then I cannot begin to understand the Tunisian mind.

Enjoy your moment in the sun, then end is near!

The fall of the Egyptians has been given to Libya to handle. Algeria would love for the Tunisians to be sidetracked by Egypt. We remain focused on the prize, and what a sweet prize it will be.

We are waiting to hear from the Marshal on the front line on whether the attack on the city of Tebessa was successful. B)

The fall of the Egyptians has been given to Libya to handle. Algeria would love for the Tunisians to be sidetracked by Egypt. We remain focused on the prize, and what a sweet prize it will be.

We are waiting to hear from the Marshal on the front line on whether the attack on the city of Tebessa was successful.  B)

Well Predator? Did the string break on your marshalls high tech communications system? Or is the news not what you wanted, so now you have stopped posting for awhile?

Oh i could rabbit on forever about which land i have taken and who i have killed but what would be the point, it enevitable the Confederacy will prevail.

Oh go on then i'll blow my own trumpet.

I have re-captured Odense and and Copenhagen and the Swedish holiday makers are making there way back to the boats.

Hows That B)

No I didn't get the news I wanted which is ridiculous considering the odds were 1.5 to 1. B) Recently in 72 I also failed at 1.93 to 1 and 2.4 to 1. If 17 divisions can't take out 8 then I guess we don't deserve to win this war.

Damn the bad luck! :laugh:  :P  :blink:

LOL, Predator, you are obviously not as experienced in this game as I have been led to believe. 1.5 to 1 will almost never win a battle against a foe of superior morale, which my force is. You have completely dismissed my infantry in previous posts, but in a defensive war, with all the terrain either mountains, hills or cities, it is maybe just a little bit more valuable then you thought? Stalin may have had a point when he said "quantity has a quality all its own".

Dear Brother Denmark!

I have not reallized that you are so badly wounded that you start dreaming..... Maybe you will take it back in the future...... But have you ever seen your and your friend landing fleets meeting a group of battleships and heavy cruiser...... I nice firework.

GRIN

yours Brother Marcus

LOL, Predator, you are obviously not as experienced in this game as I have been led to believe. 1.5 to 1 will almost never win a battle against a foe of superior morale, which my force is.

I did not think your force would be as experienced as it was. I had hoped as experienced as my force was that our moral differential would be closer. That is okay though I think that battle was closer than you think, perhaps next turn we can kill it off.

Oh yeah, I'll have to ask you to leave my country now or I will blast those mech div so bad that pieces of them will land in Morocco.