Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

At least the whole of the Confederacy and our satalite allies are commited to the destruction of the Faggot French the only thing you are commited to is half truths, lies and misdirection.

Slow down there Patriot. Don't get overheated. No need to go name-calling. This is just a friendly game of conquering, death and destruction.

Although Coothunter and I disagree as to who should be the ruler of his country :blush: , I've got to agree with him on the above. This is no place for slurs and bigoted comments.

Kevin

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been so busy entertaining of late, with so many neighbors dropping by for a visit, invited, or otherwise. This of course leaves me busy having to come up with extra hors derves and such. A hosts job is never done. And with Ms. Martha under house arrest, there just is no help for the proper host.

So it seems its time to clear some misconceptions....

1. My tanks and uniforms are NOT purple. They are lavender.

2. My pumps are purple. They match my handbag, of course.

3. And as to the faggot French, we are not a pile of sticks. :cheers: Something that rhymes with sticks maybe, but not sticks. :blush:

Nor are we insulted by such words, words are just that, words.

Well then :blink: I guess thats that :D . glad to see this ones all cleard up. And now back to the war please!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Funeral arrangements are being held with full military honors for General Rommel. Flags will be lowered to half mast at noon today in honor of such a brave and daring soul. It is unfortunate that the Desert Fox ran out to sand for his historic manuvers.

We will respectfully request that General Pilsudski depart Czechoslovakia before we are provoked into action. Since your alliance enjoys the tactics of multiple countries against a single country you don't want to see us apply the same rules of engagement. Just look at our capabilities defending against those odds. Thus far with your uneven odds we are still winning. Just think what will happen to you if we start using your unbalanced tactics.

Rasputin

Glad to see the French player having some common sence, it is an honour to fight and defeat such an honourable foe :D

As for the 4 onto 1 - If you cant beat em, Join em :cheers:

It wont be long before Rumania and Greece come knocking on the Italians Door, its only a short walk through Yugoslavia

We will respectfully request that General Pilsudski depart Czechoslovakia before we are provoked into action. Since your alliance enjoys the tactics of multiple countries against a single country you don't want to see us apply the same rules of engagement. Just look at our capabilities defending against those odds. Thus far with your uneven odds we are still winning. Just think what will happen to you if we start using your unbalanced tactics.

Rasputin

Rasputin,

I like to think of the long odds as a handicap. It kind of puts us on an even playing field with the other players. Otherwise we would be unfairly under-challenged. When we overcome these intruders (your four and my three), we'll have to celebrate with a couple of cold ones. :alien: I'll reserve you a flight into Baghdad? I'd suggest Tehran, but you are probably tired of Persian beer :alien:

Predator, hope you haven't felt ignored, I have been without internet for over a week due to a move. Just wanted to say, it has been fun, and I will fight you anytime you wish. I always enjoy playing with prey that I catch, but now I grow tired, and must eat you. Look on the bright side though, you will outlast Bulgaria and Trans Jordan it appears!

always enjoy playing with prey that I catch, but now I grow tired, and must eat you. Look on the bright side though, you will outlast Bulgaria and Trans Jordan it appears!

The only thing growing tired is your force at Tebessa, tired of being trapped. Do you have a third army I don't know about to defeat me with. With my defensive moral it will be hard for those inf (either force) to dislodge me from my position.

Don't get your heart broke by my reinforcements! :alien:

Rasputin,

I like to think of the long odds as a handicap.  It kind of puts us on an even playing field with the other players.  Otherwise we would be unfairly under-challenged.  When we overcome these intruders (your four and my three), we'll have to celebrate with a couple of cold ones.  :D  I'll reserve you a flight into Baghdad?  I'd suggest Tehran, but you are probably tired of Persian beer :alien:

CoolThunder!

You are correct about the handicap! :alien: Personally I would rather be challenged than to be given a walk in the park.

I'll look forward to the beer. It really wouldn't matter to me if you make the arrangements in Baghdad or Tehran. Persian beer may actually taste better if it were served to me rather than me serving to others. There is only one way to find out! :o

Rasputin

always enjoy playing with prey that I catch, but now I grow tired, and must eat you. Look on the bright side though, you will outlast Bulgaria and Trans Jordan it appears!

The only thing growing tired is your force at Tebessa, tired of being trapped. Do you have a third army I don't know about to defeat me with. With my defensive moral it will be hard for those inf (either force) to dislodge me from my position.

Don't get your heart broke by my reinforcements! :D

Well, by now you should have your results back prey. I can of course wait a couple of days and find out from my TA how you did, but I so much more enjoy your colorful spin on your success!

Looks like your troops tried to eat me but had to spit me out. Did they not like the taste or did they just bite off more than they can chew? :D

I will keep you guessing now...........let's just say your M.A.S.H. units are busy right now. :taz:

My beloved danish enemy

OHHHH Germany took the important city of Metz :cheers: . OHHH I am very impressed :( . Let me know when you guys really took an important city.

If you continue like that your group will be dangerous after turn 73 :D .

Your Monk

Lets see: France has lost, to the confederacy, xParis- xNancy- xGrenoble and xBelfort. With xStrasbourg and xEtienne about to fall next. Are these important enough to make mention of Mr. Monk :blink:. I truly hope these meet your standerd of importance, otherwise we will try harder to please this standard you have set :cheers:

:cheers: