Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On an entirely different note, now that he appears to have finally been put down, I would like to thank my worthy Czechoslovakian adversary, Rodney Emlet, for putting on a great game. We double teamed him and he still took forever to bring down. Good game Rodney! Maybe next time we meet it will be one-on-one (but not if I can help it).

As for his brother Brad, a.k.a. Italy, maybe I will be congratulating you on a great game as you bow out in a few turns. You have done exceptionally well for yourself up to this point, but the real season on Italians starts NOW.

Poland

On an entirely different note, now that he appears to have finally been put down, I would like to thank my worthy Czechoslovakian adversary, Rodney Emlet, for putting on a great game.  We double teamed him and he still took forever to bring down.  Good game Rodney!  Maybe next time we meet it will be one-on-one (but not if I can help it).

As for his brother Brad, a.k.a. Italy, maybe I will be congratulating you on a great game as you bow out in a few turns.  You have done exceptionally well for yourself up to this point, but the real season on Italians starts NOW. 

Poland

Your defeat of the Czechoslovakia was very well done and congradulations are in order!

On the other hand I am not out of this game and it will take more than a couple of turns to take me out. I feel very Honored that the nations of Europe feel so treathen that it takes Denmark, Lowlands, Germany, Greece, Poland, Switzerland, and Rumania in the attempt to remove my presence.

Rasputin

Neih Hou Rasputin,

Ngoh confirm

There were no enemy ground units to tactical strike at Bern           

There were no enemy ground units to tactical strike at xBern

Hay Rasputin :ninja:

Did you confirm that this confirmation is unconfirmable :laugh: !!!!!

Neih Hou Rasputin,

Ngoh confirm

There were no enemy ground units to tactical strike at Bern           

There were no enemy ground units to tactical strike at xBern

Hay Rasputin :ninja:

Did you confirm that this confirmation is unconfirmable :laugh: !!!!!

lil' PATTON — [Adjusting vocal tones to Judy Garland (The Wizard of Oz)] Look Toto, we aren't in Kansas anymore!

Well thats finally it, the pressure of the war has got to the Italian Premier, Hes cracked and just dribbles and waffles utter rusbbish now. I pitty the poor man  :huh:

Please lets all hold a 2 min silence in honour of the Italians state of mind  :blink:

Patriot_X — [Adjusting vocal tones to AeroSmith] Dream On!

Dear Rasputin do you find all these alternate personalities to help you cope with the fact most of the civilized world wants you wiped off the face of Europe.

Not only is the Confederacy wanting you wiped out but also independent states of a similar persuasion.

Please surrender to the inevitable - your toast :P

Dear Rasputin do you find all these alternate personalities to help you cope with the fact most of the civilized world wants you wiped off the face of Europe.

Not only is the Confederacy wanting you wiped out but also independent states of a similar persuasion.

Please surrender to the inevitable - your toast  :P

MotorMouth - What I find most interesting is how you continue your rhetoric, yet have done nothing but excerise your jaw. Surrender — to you. No way!! You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag, you'd be to busy telling it that you were going to get out while waiting to have someone else do it for you. Sounds alot like this game actually. Poland has bailed out the confederacy! Good Job Dale!!!!!

Now if you really want me out of the Game. Come do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Hey my Carcass is not for claiming. :P I would love to head south and give you a kicking but the rest of the Confederacy wants you first, they wont let me though :o I have to be content with mopping up the north of France. I may just send a division south via the rail network and see what fun we can have.