Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Hey my Carcass is not for claiming.  :P I would love to head south and give you a kicking but the rest of the Confederacy wants you first, they wont let me though  :o I have to be content with mopping up the north of France. I may just send a division south via the rail network and see what fun we can have.

Naturally, more rhetorical excuses!!!!! Why would we believe anything more of you?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more that I read Patriot X's posts, the more I think he is Sponge Bob Square Pants. Their posting style is the same, and so seems to be the accuracy of their comments. They also seem to play in the same games.

Try this - place the SpongeBob graphic over the picture the picture on Patriot X posts. Do the posts look like one from SpongeBob? I think I am on to something here.

The more that I read Patriot X's posts, the more I think he is Sponge Bob Square Pants.  Their posting style is the same, and so seems to be the accuracy of their comments.  They also seem to play in the same games. 

Try this - place the SpongeBob graphic over the picture the picture on Patriot X posts.  Do the posts look like one from SpongeBob?  I think I am on to something here.

I've wondered the same thing. If they aren't one and the same person they must be related! :P

Heard it all before, (yawn) get over it, Just because the Italian Premier is on the ropes stop trying to detract from the topic in hand, The Italian is history - FACT, the confederacy is winning this war in Europe and everyone knows it.

Obviously I am not everyone, because I don't know it. I do know that you are winning the battle for number of silly posts though!

Ok, PatriotX come clean. Who are the actual members of this "confederation" of yours. I see my enemy Libya is TA'd with Poland, an avowed member of the confederation. I also see a connection between the evil middle east cabal of Persia, Turkey, Iraq, TransJordan and Southern Russia is involved with known members of the confederation. How widespread is this? I would hate to think I would find myself honor bound to defend Rasputin, but the menace of what I am seeing is beginning to concern me.

The Confederacy is Denmark, Poland, Germany, Lowlands & Switzerland. All others are personal friends of the Confederacy so could be considered members also.

We have a simple moto - Attack one and the rest attack you - Eventually.

If you were wise then you would be wise to stay out of the Italians downfall. The confederacies success is down to co-operation, we leave none behind and if you rise against us then you also will fall.

I think i have mentioned before we have no desire to enter North Africa or the Middle East, the choice is yours.

Once Italy is defeated we still have others to contend with in the shape of France and Sweden. Especially Sweden. :blush:

Since Persia is tied to this Confederacy, does that mean that I have brought on the wrath of this dreaded Super Alliance? Not that any amount of help is going to save Persia. He will be wiped out in a couple of turns whether he is friends of this confederacy or not.

No no no Sultan, the Confederacy considers your regime minor at this stage of the conflict, as i say Italy, France and Sweden (Axis of Evil) are our priorities.

Now if you attacked the core members (Demark, Germany, Lowlands, Switzerland or Poland) then you would instantly jump to the top of the cue and we would have to Bomb you back to the Dark Ages

(Now where are those plans for the Jet Engine)

No no no Sultan, the Confederacy considers your regime minor at this stage of the conflict, as i say Italy, France and Sweden (Axis of Evil) are our priorities.

Now if you attacked the core members (Demark, Germany, Lowlands, Switzerland or Poland) then you would instantly jump to the top of the cue and we would have to Bomb you back to the Dark Ages

(Now where are those plans for the Jet Engine)

So attacking Poland's total ally in Libya does not constitute cassis belli to you?

Now that depends on wether Poland DW on you in retaliation for attacking his TA in Lybia. If that was to happen then you are in effect at war with the Confederacy and we would all have to DW on you and attack you and take your camels, your tents and your flying carpets.

Hope that clears it up for you :woohoo:

Now that depends on wether Poland DW on you in retaliation for attacking his TA in Lybia. If that was to happen then you are in effect at war with the Confederacy and we would all have to DW on you and attack you and take your camels, your tents and your flying carpets.

I see. Well, I guess I had better dig a hole in the sand then, before you come and get me. I wish you hadn't given me such a fright just before Christmas though!

I see. Well, I guess I had better dig a hole in the sand then, before you come and get me. I wish you hadn't given me such a fright just before Christmas though!

I can't sleep now!!!