Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW FROM THE FRONT

Danish forces have yet again proved there worth by taking yet another French province and city. Many liberated French villages welcome the Danish foot soldier with open arms. The only thing France now has to offer are its women and they offer themselves willingly and without reservation.

(possibly has something to do with the French premier being the only gay in the village)

Beloved Danish brother, enemy mine

I was afraid to do some vacation, but now I learned that you are able to kill your self even without my active help. :oops:

I will reduce a little bit my defense now to give you a chance. :thumbsup:

yours brother Marcus

.... btw will we see each other in 77?

Yes you are right my landing force did fail to make an inpact but that is something your forces are familiar with. You have failed many times more than me.

As for 77 - we may well be in the same game and with luck we will be close by but rest assured I dont carry grudges over. If it suits our common goals then we may well be allies in 77 rather than enemies but also be aware that if fate brings us to blows again then so be it.

We will just have to wait and see :oops:

Perhaps I am reading too much into a few minor cities in Switzerland falling, after all, they can obviously afford to lose lots of territory, but I think rumors of the demise of Italy have been greatly exaggerated.

I take it you also noticed how Patriot_X failed to mention that information!! :oops:

Rastputin

Perhaps I am reading too much into a few minor cities in Switzerland falling, after all, they can obviously afford to lose lots of territory, but I think rumors of the demise of Italy have been greatly exaggerated.

I take it you also noticed how Patriot_X failed to mention that information!! :oops:

Rastputin

Cities can fall numerous times, armies only once... :thumbsup:

I take it you also noticed how Patriot_X failed to mention that information!! ;)

Rastputin

Cities can fall numerous times, armies only once... :cheers:

Me thinks me hears the winds of change :cheers:

Cities can fall numerous times, armies only once... :cheers:

Me thinks me hears the winds of change ;)

I think what you are hearing is the conversion to a new language. The populations of Zurich, Bellinzona, and Innsbruck have a lot of people learning Italian. It is nice to have a positive attitude however.