Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

I have learned of a major power block also, with Algiers as it's goal! It appears that the boy is crying wolf here, as Tunisia, Libya and Spain, with the possible help of Morroco, are plotting the overthrow of the rightfully elected government of Algeria! Meanwhile, Tunisian agents, in their typically disengenious way, are spreading rumors about the Algerians!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Brother Patton!

It seems to me that you are a good friend of Denmark :ranting::robot: . From the earlier pages of this forum I remember that you give us all a good show together with the sponge. Maybe we were right: Denmark is the Sponge and you are his friend. Together you two will attack free central europe :oops: . ....... what a nice dark plot :thumbsup: ......I am really impressed :oops: .

Anyway do what you like I will follow my own way (a dark one of course).

Best wishes yours Darth Marcus

Oh Mr. skunk :cheers: (that was funny, get it, Monk-Skunk) anyway.

Your assertion here about Denmark and myself will soon be brought to LIGHT and the mud on your face will truly make you dark Darth Mucuss :drunk:. I have not forgotten you, and you will see just how free central eourope truly is! :cheers:

Dear Patty!

What should I say? :woohoo: Your reaction was a little bit slow. That might be a sign that my suggestion was right. You and the sponge (Denmark) are one team :cheers: . I wish you a lot of fun with the other free Europeans. :laugh:

I hope your reaction will be a little bit faster if the first mountain divisions of your neighbors have taken Geneva and Bern. :oops:

Yours Brother Darth Marcus

I have learned of a major power block also, with Algiers as it's goal! It appears that the boy is crying wolf here, as Tunisia, Libya and Spain, with the possible help of Morroco, are plotting the overthrow of the rightfully elected government of Algeria! Meanwhile, Tunisian agents, in their typically disengenious way, are spreading rumors about the Algerians!

Things aree not as bad as they may seem. You and Libya agreed not to fight and spain will have his hands full on his own continent. As for morocco I rejected his ta offer so what he does has nothing to do with my group. It's you and me dude are you ready?

LET"S GO TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::woohoo:

So Predator, let me get this straight.

You and Libya are TAs. Tunisia starts getting whupped by Algeria and Libya doesn't join in because he is a nice guy and agreed not to fight Algeria? And Spain, who is allied to France and overwhelming the computer-run Portugal, decides he is too busy to help keep Tunisia afloat?

Good effort in trying to portray yourself as a country willing to go one-on-one. I would buy it more if your TA was Sweden, Northren Russia, or even the Sponge.

Hehe, I think Coot has a point there Predator. Would that it were so, that you were to fight me one on one, but somehow I find it highly unlikely. I am plenty ready for you, and when the SS divisions are driving through Tunis in a couple of weeks, I will let you ride in a nice truck, (in the back of course) so you can wave to all of your former subjects.

Do your worst, and let the chips fall where they may, but talk won't win this fight.

You and Libya are TAs. Tunisia starts getting whupped by Algeria and Libya doesn't join in because he is a nice guy and agreed not to fight Algeria? And Spain, who is allied to France and overwhelming the computer-run Portugal, decides he is too busy to help keep Tunisia afloat?

Libya had an agreement to not fight Algeria in tunisia and he won't. last time I checked portugal was not computer run, where did that bad info come from? How can Spain help me with troops from the other side of the med? As for Morocco I turned down a ta with him. If you guys are so worried about algeria being double teamed let morocco join your group, oh wait a minute that won't work because you guys said you wanted all of africa to yourselves. :laugh:

That's right I'm talking about Egypt, Algeria, Saudi, U.A.E, and Syria, the guys who are a group with no political ties on paper, yet.

And what is this about Tunisia getting whupped! Not by Panzers when Algeria is upgrading static to inf. You sure we're talking about the same game?

Predator, you are so funny. :laugh:

You claim that we are not TA's with Morocco because we want all of Africa to ourselves. This is a game of conquest, but count our TA spots (I'll help - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). There is no room for another. While we are full, we are not opposed to working with other countries who share our same objectives.

Here is the funny part. Why did you not accept Morocco's TA? If you have only 4 TAs like you claim, you would have an opening. You are obviously optimistic about your upcoming war with Algeria. You somehow believe that you will be able to take him out. If you were to win in Algeria, then where would you go? Towards Libya? No he's already a TA. You are rolling towards Morocco. You are the one intending to take out Morocco!

Are you a politician? You seem pretty good at hiding your true intentions while blaming them on someone else.

Yes all my TA offers have been rejected. Looks like I am sitting home on prom night with a bag of microwave popcorn watching reruns of Starsky and Hutch.

If anyone decides they want diplomatic relations with Morocco please contact us in Casablanca. Neither the Algerians, Tunisians, Spanish, nor anyone else is there yet.

Thanks

Takeda

Yes all my TA offers have been rejected. Looks like I am sitting home on prom night with a bag of microwave popcorn watching reruns of Starsky and Hutch.

If anyone decides they want diplomatic relations with Morocco please contact us in Casablanca. Neither the Algerians, Tunisians, Spanish, nor anyone else is there yet.

Thanks

Takeda

Oh man :oops:, sorry to hear that :cheers:. with all thease power blocks on the map it's got to suck to be you right now :laugh:. Glad you spoke up though, there are some straglers out there that we are not sure about. One less now. Good luck dude, sounds like you'll need it. :woohoo:

And what is this about Tunisia getting whupped! Not by Panzers when Algeria is upgrading static to inf. You sure we're talking about the same game?

Hehe, so those were Tunisian spies I caught! I thought so, they seemed rather uneducated and dirty! It is a bit early to know what kind of troops I will have, and PZIIs just don't really scare folks. Facing the forces I am facing, seeing to my defense seems a logical maneuver to me. Do not get too complacent though, Mr. prey, for I will be coming for you soon enough.