Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obvious the Denmark/Swiss TA doesn't want to fight to the north. It is cold up there. Snow, cancelled OMAs due to weather, tanks seizing up in the cold...who would want to fight under those conditions?

Dark Monk, please be kind to this pleading TA. To make things even more difficult for them, Germany doesn't attack across water very well, and Poland is probably Russian tech, so he is even worse across water than Germany. And Switzerland, his navy has to travel a long way just to find water.

Can't you find it in your heart to save this TA from having to find under such unfair conditions? They would much prefer to fight south. Italy, Czech, and France make much better targets. And it is warmer.

Yeah it seems that no one in the Algerian Capitol will take the calls of the Tunisian Government allowing us to sever our political ties. Is this a ploy hoping if they don't answer we will go away or is it a bid to buy more time to bolster the defenses being built at our border. Either way our differences can't be worked out and war is inevitable. :cheers:

It is obvious the Denmark/Swiss TA doesn't want to fight to the north.  It is cold up there.  Snow, cancelled OMAs due to weather, tanks seizing up in the cold...who would want to fight under those conditions?

Dark Monk, please be kind to this pleading TA.  To make things even more difficult for them, Germany doesn't attack across water very well, and Poland is probably Russian tech, so he is even worse across water than Germany.  And Switzerland, his navy has to travel a long way just to find water. 

Can't you find it in your heart to save this TA from having to find under such unfair conditions?  They would much prefer to fight south.  Italy, Czech, and France make much better targets.  And it is warmer.

HHHMMMM :cheers:! Now where could you have gotten this from. It seems Takeda (Morocco) Is not so alone as was indicated :blink:. Maybe, just maybe, I already have a port in the north and we worked out some secret deal with ICF :cheers:. Or you could be right and we just don't want the north coming south till we're ready to deal with them :ph34r:, or not deal with them at all. Or maybe we want to push east or west to the free lands of the americas and make them even more free :oops:. Point is, You have a Morocco mole there secret squirel :ranting:.

Your interest in our affairs are flattering as you are so far from anything here affecting you. However your plea to the Monk on our behalf is confusing :cheers:. would you be so kind as to PM me and explain your motive on this. Thanks. :cheers:

P.S. Don't leave out the Lowlands :thumbsup:

Hay Patriot X :nuke:

I think we might have a nice little show developing. Got popcorn? I'll bring the drinks :robot:. Lets bring the whole crew and sit on the tallest mountain I have. It will be like an old drive in :woohoo:.