Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

My poor danish brother maybe you should explain to Germany where France is...... He seems to be a littlebit confused. But maybe he has his own plans, while you sit in your hole waiting for my attack. Your good friend lowland is now a toy for the french army..... Who knows what deals have been made in a bad world like this..... :ninja::D:P:ranting::cheers:

Your dark monk

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Rasputin, where do you think we are all going to go when we have defeated France eh? There is not much land in lil ol Europe and your lovely country looks like a nice place to Visit.

It wont be long, France is already on Deaths Door after the Lowlands has made great inroads and the Germans surprise attack early on.

If i can make it to France I guess I can make it to Italy.... Eventually  :ninja:

What's this we stuff. You aren't doing anything but talking! :D

Rasputin

Monk - maybe you should ask France whats happened to Metz, I think you will find its in the process of Assimilation to the German way of life and as for the other lands that were French you will see many people converting to the Lowlands way of life.

Rasputin - read the last post, I said EVENTUALLY, that means sometime in the FUTURE - Doh!!!

Anyway the Great German nation is also heading towards Italy via Czechoslovakia, Face it Rasputin, YOUR NEXT!

Sweden is so low on my list of priorities the only fun i have with you is by dissing your feeble attempts and provocation. I dont really want your nation, i never have, France is and always was my target and thats where i am heading. I could not openly discuss this with you as we needed the eliment of surprise.

There are plenty of nice sandy French beachs in Normandy for me to land my LCIs on.

Keep picking the bones of the dead in Northern Russia for that is all you are good for. :ninja:

My beloved danish enemy

OHHHH Germany took the important city of Metz :P . OHHH I am very impressed :D . Let me know when you guys really took an important city.

If you continue like that your group will be dangerous after turn 73 :ninja: .

Your Monk

What's this we stuff. You aren't doing anything but talking!

Rasputin - read the last post, I said EVENTUALLY, that means sometime in the FUTURE - Doh!!!

Let's see here, 50% of your alliance only talks, 50% attacks. Guess that means 100% of the time we will hurt 50% of your alliance!! :ninja:

Rasputin

My poor danish brother maybe you should explain to Germany where France is...... He seems to be a littlebit confused. But maybe he has his own plans, while you sit in your hole waiting for my attack. Your good friend lowland is now a toy for the french army..... Who knows what deals have been made in a bad world like this..... :ninja:  :D  :P  :ranting:  :cheers:

Your dark monk

Lies and trechery, your way is. Hollow your words are. White flags waving, are the French famous for. Prevail not, the Queen..er...Green Berets will. :ranting: