Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

OK maybe this is more interesting for our friends of the confederacy

Sweden proudly announced the fall of xOdense and xCopenhagen to the hands of Swedish marines. :blush: The city had been taken by the first attack wave , including the destruction of the Danish airport. :D The Danish king is still on the run his whereabouts are unknown. News from the invasion of the Danish mainland is still not available.

Congratulations to our friend from the Lowlands he destroyed about 1% of the total landing capacity.

We are happy that the Lowlands plan to visit our fleets, armies and fighters again! This will improve our "destroyed airpoints" account.

I love this game..... :)

Brother Marcus (Lord of Copenhagen)

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is with great regret that the cities of Odense and Copenhagen are in Swedish hands but the resistance is alive and kicking. The Danish king is leading this resistance from the front (ok from a cave somewhere in the hills around Copenhagen) and the people of Denmark will respond with extreme predujice. :angry::angry2::taz:

lil' Patton

Actions speak louder than words!  We took action to even the odds and you don’t seem to like it much.  Rather than working your propaganda ministry with extreme overtime, why not take action and show us what you’ve got!!  Or you can continue to sing “Islands in the sky!”

Rasputin

HHHMMMM!!!...Jealous you are of postings I make, Anger and Frustrations sence I in your words, Patients have you not!!! Typical of dark ways these are and darkness in you I sence. Of even odds do you speak. But with the dark one do you side. Two teams have you now, Of seven countries there are. Five are we, yes...but of one mind and team do we make. Odds you seek to even favor us not, but with you work do they. Math you use, odd it is...he,he,he...yes, odd indeed. And most uneven???

Accuse me of action not, but barrier YOU create. More dark twisting of truth this is. Angery not am I, compliment to you I give. Recive well you do not. Disturbing this is...yes, most disturbing. Questions ask you do, answers seeking you are. Patients young dark one, for these are you ready not.

Ahh, so Lil Patton finnally did something.

So nice of you to come and visit me, I was starting to think you didn't like me :angry:

Don't worry, I'll be on down to deal with you shortly. I would never really ignore visitors bearing gifts, especially when the gifts are rough and tumble Mountain Mens *WOOT* *WOOT*

First however are the 7 lowlands divs I have trapped, since they were here first, they get preferental treatment.

All those nice cute POW bois for my Queen Beret's to avail themselves of.

So many enemies, so little time *SIGH* :angry2:

Sorry to disapoint you :angry: but the forces in grenoble Are the first all Female mountain milking maid divisions. And how do you figure I FINALY did some thing. You were ceding out your provences like you had plenty to spaire. Italy must have felt like it was christmas time :angry2: . I would have come to visit sooner but the roads were all blocked. took a little time to find an open one :taz:

Hey what about me :D , just coz those Swedish :angry: and Norwegen :( holiday makers have stayed too long on the Danish beaches dont forget I have a number of Strapping Blokes wiping the smiles off your Queens. And I have Several divisions of my own just waiting in the rear (oooops should not say that to the frenchies he may get excited :angry2: ) to assist the brave troops from the Lowlands.

Be warned Frenchie, the troops from the Lowlands you may think are cut off but in fact they just have there backs to the wall in defence :taz: