Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

I just can't understand how skikda, jijel, biskra, or guemar all being food provinces are so important to any net in algeria they can't be ceded away if my troops are occuping tebessa and annaba. Especially with the other billion people you have in algeria. WHATEVER DUDE!! and that will be my last comment on this stupid subject in this lame ass game that it has evovled into. I have to go work on my sweden turn..............................

Ok, let's talk about the future predator. Are you intending to seek asylum in Libya or Spain, will you fall on your sword, or will you let us take you prisoner and send you to a reeducation camp in Mokolo?

What game are you playing Sweden?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Sweden in Game 72. We are currently on tech 37 and Battling the Links for the conquest of Europe. This game has alot of really good players in it and is the most fun I've had in victory since Egypt 46 was it? I think I have a legitimate shot at top 5 all time in Sweden. Ken and I have had a bad run for quite some time with unreliable and bad allies, so this game has been refreshing. ;)

As for surrendering that is not in my blood and asylum is just another word for political prisoner. The only options I see are total conquest or peace and cross the med to conquer Europe. :jawdrop:

I am Sweden in Game 72. We are currently on tech 37 and Battling the Links for the conquest of Europe. This game has alot of really good players in it and is the most fun I've had in victory since Egypt 46 was it? I think I have a legitimate shot at top 5 all time in Sweden. Ken and I have had a bad run for quite some time with unreliable and bad allies, so this game has been refreshing. ;)

As for surrendering that is not in my blood and asylum is just another word for political prisoner. The only options I see are total conquest or peace and cross the med to conquer Europe. :jawdrop:

Well, we will have peace, as soon as I finish my total conquest. As for Europe, being a peaceful sort, I will just leave them alone, for the time being anyway.

Where are all these Algerian divisions coming from.? ;) Apparently they have been building up for war for many years.  We are burning everything and seeking asylum in an undisclosed location.  :jawdrop:

Ahh, finally, the voice of reason has taken over the Tunisian government! Of course, with Tunis soon to fall, the leadership has no doubt fled on a Submarine for friendlier climes.

All of those divisions were there all along, you have been fighting them, just that infantry is cheap, and rebuilds fast. Perhaps you have gained a new respect for the lowly infantry divisions predator?

Where are all these Algerian divisions coming from.? ;) Apparently they have been building up for war for many years.  We are burning everything and seeking asylum in an undisclosed location.  :jawdrop:

Don't burn everything!!! I am still collecting artifacts for my museum. Construction has been slowed because of labor costs. I planned on using Jordanian labor, but there was a mishap and my troops forgot to save the survivors. I am currently collecting Iraqi POWs to continue the construction. The Saudi heat is making it tough to keep them alive, but I should have a good influx of slaves soon. If you could save me a nice tank and maybe one of those Ship dive bombers would be greatly appreciated.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh In our hurry to flee the capitol some dumb#$% forgot to fuel the sub and we ran out somewhere north of sicily, if algeria and Saudi could scrammble all available ships for a rescue to tyr 4 we will reward you with those artifacts. :o

Sorry, we would love to help, but alas, Tyr4 we recognize as Italian home waters, and we have to respect our allies rights to salvage in their home waters. Perhaps they will save a pistol or something for us.

Rumors abound that your propaganda minister fled Tunis disguised as a nomad woman. Could this be true? If so, please be aware that he may be wanted on war crimes charges. Those harboring him will be punished along with him.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh In our hurry to flee the capitol some dumb#$% forgot to fuel the sub and we ran out somewhere north of sicily, if algeria and Saudi could scrammble all available ships for a rescue to tyr 4 we will reward you with those artifacts. :o

Sorry, we would love to help, but alas, Tyr4 we recognize as Italian home waters, and we have to respect our allies rights to salvage in their home waters. Perhaps they will save a pistol or something for us.

Rumors abound that your propaganda minister fled Tunis disguised as a nomad woman. Could this be true? If so, please be aware that he may be wanted on war crimes charges. Those harboring him will be punished along with him.

Agents have been sent to look for the tunisian minister in hiding and Predator with his cabinet are more than welcome to go skiing again should they wish to. There last visit was fruitfull and very pleasent. The exectutive rooms are ready and waiting for there arrival :ranting:

Friend of Italy huh :drunk:

• 2 weeks later...
Well, now I am sad. I guess I never should of killed Predator, at least he was fun to talk to! Where is everybody?

Coothunter, nice work, always fun to be invaded by 3 countries and kick the stuffing out of them!

Thanks. Persia is still out there, but has to be getting nervous. I agree about Predator. Maybe I should have ceded him one of my desert provinces just so we could hear him talk.

Where is everybody else? Persia? Southern Russia? Central Russia? Spain?