Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Marklen :cheers:

don't be too sure that that was ment for you. Thats the sound of swiss army watches marching into his home and occupied teritories. :cheers:

Take a number, he's a little pinned down at the moment and is unable to play right now. :cheers: His mom said only one playmate at a time and i'm first :drunk:

:cheers:

Hey Marklen_X!

Congradulations on your Victory in xTunis!

I also think it's safe to say a rematch with your Team would be interesting. It would definately be challenging! :cheers:

lil' PATTON

Interesting how you speak up when you think the upper hand is yours. It's also interesting that you think I can only have one playmate at a time. Especially since your team seems to enjoy ganging up on other countries. Of course, your team members aren't in good enough shape to help you with me. Are they?

And once again you are misguided. It seems you aren't first — the Austrians were! Key word to remember 'Were'. :drunk:

You want a little one on one action? If you do put on your tennis shoes and step out onto the court. You see — this white boy can jump. Just ask Marklen_X or any of his team members.

What say you Marklen_X. Can I jump?

Rasputin

Hey Marklen_X!

I also think it's safe to say a rematch with your Team would be interesting.  It would definately be challenging!   :cheers:

lil' PATTON

Interesting how you speak up when you think the upper hand is yours.  It's also interesting that you think I can only have one playmate at a time.  Especially since your team seems to enjoy ganging up on other countries.  Of course, your team members aren't in good enough shape to help you with me.  Are they?

And once again you are misguided.  It seems you aren't first — the Austrians were!   Key word to remember 'Were'.   :cheers:

You want a little one on one action?  If you do put on your tennis shoes and step out onto the court.  You see — this white boy can jump.  Just ask Marklen_X or any of his team members.

What say you Marklen_X.  Can I jump?

Rasputin

HHMMM....Switzerland with American tech, frankly, I find it interesting that I'm still around to speak up at all :cheers: . Respectfully now, have you not been paying any attention all this time. I speak up when I KNOW the words can be backed up (nothing an e-mail with a little attachment wont show, if anyone really wants to know) .

As to Austria, It looked like he just laied there in the playground while you just rolled over him. I don't think he even played at all so I don't know that he really counts :cheers: .

Please come back AFTER your next turn results come in and explaine to me where I'm so misguided, i'll be happy to listen then. That would be some time after the 17th I think, give or take a day. You will see I've already put those tennis shoes on :drunk:. Respectfully looking forward to a good mach up with you. lil P :cheers:

Hey Marklen_X!

I also think it's safe to say a rematch with your Team would be interesting.  It would definately be challenging!  :cheers:

lil' PATTON

Interesting how you speak up when you think the upper hand is yours.  It's also interesting that you think I can only have one playmate at a time.  Especially since your team seems to enjoy ganging up on other countries.  Of course, your team members aren't in good enough shape to help you with me.  Are they?

And once again you are misguided.  It seems you aren't first — the Austrians were!  Key word to remember 'Were'.  :cheers:

You want a little one on one action?  If you do put on your tennis shoes and step out onto the court.  You see — this white boy can jump.  Just ask Marklen_X or any of his team members.

Rasputin

HHMMM....Switzerland with American tech, frankly, I find it interesting that I'm still around to speak up at all :cheers: . Respectfully now, have you not been paying any attention all this time. I speak up when I KNOW the words can be backed up (nothing an e-mail with a little attachment wont show, if anyone really wants to know) .

As to Austria, It looked like he just laied there in the playground while you just rolled over him. I don't think he even played at all so I don't know that he really counts :cheers: .

Please come back AFTER your next turn results come in and explaine to me where I'm so misguided, i'll be happy to listen then. That would be some time after the 17th I think, give or take a day. You will see I've already put those tennis shoes on :cheers:. Respectfully looking forward to a good mach up with you. lil P :cheers:

lil' Patton:

Interesting how you declared France out of the game for him to take xAntwerp the following turn. You know alright, we just figured out what you know — you know! :drunk:

Hope your tennies have rubber soles we don't want more lil' Pattons running around!

Patriot X:

It's hard not to Dis the confederacy when Dising is so appropriate! Without Poland's help you wouldn't be in Denmark. And if the French hadn't broken a heal you wouldn't be in France either.

Rasputin

Your right Rasputin, Poland did help me out a bit, and so have all the other members of the Confederacy.... errrr Doh that what an ALLIANCE is all about. However it does not ditract from the fact it is Danish blood being spilt day after day to reclaim the homeland.

I wondered how long it would be before the Monk reared his evil Jedi head. If you have someone else to pester then so be it, i will take back my cities when i am good and ready, not before. Has the resistence been to much for you? lost to many marines have we? The thing is i dont believe a word you say, never have and never will and the rest of the world knows all about your lies. Your regrouping with the Norwegen brother. I will await your return.

Remember - As you rebuild so do I and I have 3 other allies sending me supplies. What do you have, a war on two fronts.

See you on the beaches again my Dear Mr Monk

Hey Marklen_X!

I also think it's safe to say a rematch with your Team would be interesting.  It would definately be challenging!   :drunk:

lil' PATTON

And once again you are misguided.  It seems you aren't first — the Austrians were!   Key word to remember 'Were'.   :thumbsup:

Rasputin

Please come back AFTER your next turn results come in and explaine to me where I'm so misguided, i'll be happy to listen then. That would be some time after the 17th I think, give or take a day. You will see I've already put those tennis shoes on :cheers:. Respectfully looking forward to a good mach up with you. lil P :cheers:

lil' Patton:

Interesting how you declared France out of the game for him to take xAntwerp the following turn. You know alright, we just figured out what you know — you know! :drunk:

Hope your tennies have rubber soles we don't want more lil' Pattons running around!

Patriot X:

It's hard not to Dis the confederacy when Dising is so appropriate! Without Poland's help you wouldn't be in Denmark. And if the French hadn't broken a heal you wouldn't be in France either.

Rasputin

YA, France was a surprize. We Were wrong on that one. Never claimed to be perfict :cheers: . But thats ok, I'm sure you know what I know you think you know. We all know what others know after we find out what they know. And knowing is half the battle :blink:. So just what is it you think you know :cheers:

Too late on the rubber thing, Got two just waiting to learn to play :cheers:

Some how it wouldn't feel like a game of Vic with out the dis's going back and forth now would it, ya know :cheers:

So Poland is part of this Confederacy? How far does this confederacy extend? Poland is TA with Southern Russia and Southern Russia is TA with Persia. And Persia is TA with Iraq. But nobody seems to have the same group of TAs. And what is with Southern Russia? He is TA'd to all of his neighbors. What is going on here?

So Poland is part of this Confederacy?  How far does this confederacy extend?  Poland is TA with Southern Russia and Southern Russia is TA with Persia.  And Persia is TA with Iraq.  But nobody seems to have the same group of TAs.  And what is with Southern Russia?  He is TA'd to all of his neighbors.  What is going on here?

World domination brother :drunk: . Isn't that the Victory goal :cheers:

World Politics : One on One

The Confederacy is Denmark, Lowlands, Switzerland, Germany and Poland. All others allied to, Naped to or TAed to are Associate Members of the Confederacy. It is not a chain otherwise we would all be friends, there would be no war and everyone would live happy ever after :drunk:

The Confederacy fight against evil in all its forms such as the Axis of Evil who are.... Sweden, Norway, France, Italy, Czechoslovakia.

:cheers:

Hey Marklen_X!

I also think it's safe to say a rematch with your Team would be interesting.  It would definately be challenging!  :cheers:

lil' PATTON

And once again you are misguided.  It seems you aren't first — the Austrians were!  Key word to remember 'Were'.  :drunk:

Rasputin

Wouldn't know about jumping Rasputin, but you did jump ship in 71. Why did you all drop after refusing to extend the game? Was nice to take a bunch of your home cities though.

I have other targets in mind for this game however, but I am flexible if you feel the need to try and get revenge for your stunning rout in 71!

Hey Marklen_X!

lil' PATTON

And once again you are misguided.  It seems you aren't first — the Austrians were!  Key word to remember 'Were'.  :drunk:

Rasputin

Wouldn't know about jumping Rasputin, but you did jump ship in 71. Why did you all drop after refusing to extend the game? Was nice to take a bunch of your home cities though.

I have other targets in mind for this game however, but I am flexible if you feel the need to try and get revenge for your stunning rout in 71!

Well, forgive me for forgetting this is the propagada ministry. You can take all the credit you want and place whatever spin on things you want, but we know who kicked you around like a soccor ball don't we! The only member of your team we faced in 71 that didn't get rudely surprised was Mike. You grossly underestimated us and paid for it too. I don't call that taking one for the gipper either! Doug thought he had a walk in the park in CR and was rudely surprised too. I was looking forward to giving him a welcome surprise around Moscow too. Yep, don't think I didn't know!!!

So what's wrong with giving credit where credit is due?

Rasputin

PS. To address what looked to you like us jumping ship. One member of the team started working 16 to 18 hour days 7 days a week. Another member of the team and my brother had an accident and is no longer able to play Victory! A sad loss for him and the game!! Our mother has been barely holding onto life which has placed even more stress on my time and ability to run 3 turns at game end with very little turn around time. So give me a break with the crap for a change because frankly you are a good player, but not as good as you think. The rout was life, not your skill.