Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

Now we both know you have taken more than some well-trashed Albanian villages.  You failed to mention the Yugoslavian villages and the Portuguese village that was gifted to you.  Oh – guess you didn’t want anyone to know that information — sorry. 

Ouch. I had truly hoped that Portuguese village was still a secret...it was going to be my jumping off point to Canada. I must change my plans with everyone knowing.....Perhaps I'll invade Iceland instead (hehe).

Galvorn

PS I have not yet taken the Yugoslav villages from you...next turn, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear brother denmark

.we are extremly pleased that you still plan to visit our wonderful cities of copenhagen and odense.......

I suggest you send your planes again the strategic informations have changed since your last visist.

Your Monk

.... the one who will visit you soon.

Dear brother denmark

.we are extremly pleased that you still plan to visit our wonderful cities of copenhagen and odense....... 

I suggest you send your planes again the strategic informations have changed since your last visist.

Your Monk

Two down two to go...... I have always disliked monks :) I guess the other shoe has dropped, aye dark monk.

Premier Stalin

Dear brother denmark

Your Monk

Two down two to go...... I have always disliked monks :) I guess the other shoe has dropped, aye dark monk.

Premier Stalin

Premier Stalin, you somewhat confused. It was your faithful comrade Kruschev who played with the shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

Galvorn — [Adjusting vocal tones to Bill Cosby] A piece of paper — Someone threw a piece of paper on me! [Readjusting vocal tones to Dell Dude guy] Dude!! :blush:

Patriot_X — “we are part of the confederacy and will always prevail.” — [Adjusting vocal tones to Ricky Recardo] I don’t thin so Lucy!! Your buddy Switzerland isn’t looking to good with the current one on one. How many of you will it take to prevent me from finishing him off? Can you get there in time? Come one or come all — [Adjusting vocal tones to Eddie Murphy] It’s show time!

lil' Patton — Wanted to extend a hand and say thanks for the 5,117 Fuel, 1,503 Munitions, 1,126 General from an unguarded xBern. Actually it may be more appropriate to thank you for you country at this stage!! :blink: [Adjusting vocal tones to Arlo Guthrie] "I want to eat dead burnt bodies, veins in my teeth — I want to KILL"

PS. Your newly renovated Statics won't help!

Rasputin

The Butcher of Tebessa has been executed!

The evil mastermind of the siege of Tebessa, Tunisian field marshal Essoussi, has been captured and summarily executed, among the bedraggled remnants of the once proud 2nd Tunisian army, which was finally eradicated in Elkef.

The 2nd army besieged Tebessa for 90 days earlier this year, starving the populace and commiting atrocities which cannot be mentioned here. Despite bold proclamations by the Tunisian premier of the emminent fall of the ancient city, they held out against all odds, and eventually lifted the siege.

The victorious 3rd Algerian army was heavily engaged in bringing emergence rations to the people of Elkef, who have suffered mightily under the repressive former regime.

Galvorn  — [Adjusting vocal tones to Bill Cosby] A piece of paper — Someone threw a piece of paper on me!  [Readjusting vocal tones to Dell Dude guy] Dude!! :D

Patriot_X — “we are part of the confederacy and will always prevail.”  — [Adjusting vocal tones to Ricky Recardo] I don’t thin so Lucy!! Your buddy Switzerland isn’t looking to good with the current one on one.  How many of you will it take to prevent me from finishing him off?  Can you get there in time?  Come one or come all — [Adjusting vocal tones to Eddie Murphy]  It’s show time!

lil' Patton — Wanted to extend a hand and say thanks for the 5,117 Fuel, 1,503 Munitions, 1,126 General from an unguarded xBern.  Actually it may be more appropriate to thank you for you country at this stage!! :huh: [Adjusting vocal tones to Arlo Guthrie]  "I want to eat dead burnt bodies, veins in my teeth — I want to KILL"

PS. Your newly renovated Statics won't help!

Rasputin

xBern isn't yours just yet and I ain't heard no fat lady singing. Besides, who said xBern was not defended????? :laugh:

Hold on in there Lil Patton, Im'a Commin - Nice down here in the Med, lots of luvley beaches. - Murrraaaaghhhh  :laugh:

And no there is no vocal changes with me just the sound of my voice echoing through your destroyed cities Rasputin. Surender now and save your people.

That's it Rasputin!! You'd better surrender. Patriot, who doesn't own his own capitol, is going to take you out. I'd be scared...In fact I am scared. I believe that through his Amway-style confederacy he is also buddies with Persia. Maybe he will come and take me out too. Oh no!! I'd better hide in Baghdad.