Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Portugal is on its way out, dont know how true its is  :)

I've heard the Mole has pulled out.

Any truth in the rumour

Portugal will move in and take all that moroccan Coffee. :drunk:

He wont be missed! He never talks to us. :cheers:

What a snob he is! :D

Premier

nope, i'm still here :cheers: . but you are right about algeria :D .

so, you running out of gas....you think coffee will give you the pick up you need!!!? i'll send you some beans and you can put them in your gas tanks if you want :P but it don't work that way :drunk: your snob, the mole :)

nope, i'm still here :P . but you are right about algeria :D .

so, you running out of gas....you think coffee will give you the pick up you need!!!? i'll send you some beans and you can put them in your gas tanks if you want :drunk: but it don't work that way :huh: your snob,          the mole :)

I've got plenty of FUEL left and PET have you? :(

I say if you did not move all those extra POP from xcasablanca at the start of the game to xsafi you will be running out soon. :cheers:

Apart from any captured PET and FUEL you will be getting low. :taz:

If you decide to go for the OIL in the South of Algeria you will be disapointed the POP is very low there. :thumbsup:

Moroccan coffee is the best unfortunatly I cant run my tanks on coffee beans but we are experimenting with Orange juice. :drunk:

If you know what I mean. :cheers:

Premier :drunk:

so, you running out of gas....you think coffee will give you the pick up you need!!!? i'll send you some beans and you can put them in your gas tanks if you want :drunk: but it don't work that way :huh: your snob,          the mole :)

I say if you did not move all those extra POP from xcasablanca at the start of the game to xsafi you will be running out soon. :cheers:

Apart from any captured PET and FUEL you will be getting low. :taz:

If you decide to go for the OIL in the South of Algeria you will be disapointed the POP is very low there. :thumbsup:

Moroccan coffee is the best unfortunatly I cant run my tanks on coffee beans but we are experimenting with Orange juice. :drunk:

Premier :drunk:

The Kid knows EXACTLY what Algeria has.

I say if you did not move all those extra POP from xcasablanca at the start of the game to xsafi you will be running out soon. :drunk:

Apart from any captured PET and FUEL you will be getting low. :blink:

Premier :blink:

G'Day Rogue

How would you know?????? :taz:

The kids' a first timer. :cheers:

Look at you Cental Russia. :alien:

What a loser. :cheers:

The World Premier still on his own taking what ever he wants. :cheers::drunk:

nope, i'm still here :huh: . but you are right about algeria :D .

so, you running out of gas....you think coffee will give you the pick up you need!!!? i'll send you some beans and you can put them in your gas tanks if you want :drunk: but it don't work that way :( your snob,          the mole :)

I've got plenty of FUEL left and PET have you? :thumbsup:

If you decide to go for the OIL in the South of Algeria you will be disapointed the POP is very low there. :cheers:

Premier :cheers:

G'Day Rogue

How would you know?????? :blink:

The kids' a first timer. :drunk:

What a loser. :taz:

The World Premier still on his own taking what ever he wants. :blink::alien:

The kid may be a first timer but he has me for his dad :P . RL is right, my boy knows EXACTLY what Algeria has. Or any other country he might want to know about :drunk: .

Well, enough for my camio...ya'll have fun now

nope, i'm still here :huh: . but you are right about algeria :D .

so, you running out of gas....you think coffee will give you the pick up you need!!!? i'll send you some beans and you can put them in your gas tanks if you want :drunk: but it don't work that way :( your snob,          the mole :)

I've got plenty of FUEL left and PET have you? :thumbsup:

If you decide to go for the OIL in the South of Algeria you will be disapointed the POP is very low there. :cheers:

Premier :cheers:

G'Day Rogue

How would you know?????? :blink:

The kids' a first timer. :drunk:

What a loser. :taz:

The World Premier still on his own taking what ever he wants. :blink::alien:

The kid may be a first timer but he has me for his dad :P . RL is right, my boy knows EXACTLY what Algeria has. Or any other country he might want to know about :drunk: .

Well, enough for my camio...ya'll have fun now

Smart boy that!

Having a dad to help him.

It's a tricky old game.

It'll let you make your own mistakes and create some problems along the way.

Like running out of essential stuff when you need it most.

Premier

:drunk: yyyaaaaaaaa...summer break!!!!!!!!! i should be around a bit more now :blink:

miraeng- nope, not running out of anything yet :cheers: , had to beg my dad to teach me to play and i don't think he will teach me bad, do you :cheers:

rouge leader- thanks for sticking up for me :) , that was cool!

the mole :)

:drunk: yyyaaaaaaaa...summer break!!!!!!!!!  i should be around a bit more now :thumbsup:

miraeng-  nope, not running out of anything yet :cheers: , had to beg my dad to teach me to play and i don't think he will teach me bad, do you :cheers:

rouge leader- thanks for sticking up for me :) , that was cool!

Hi Mole

No, I think your Dad will teach you good.

Too good.

Old Rougie's OK but think about it. :blink:

Central Russia. :(

You've got to wonder.

Premier Paul

B) yyyaaaaaaaa...summer break!!!!!!!!!  i should be around a bit more now :cheers:

miraeng-  nope, not running out of anything yet ;) , had to beg my dad to teach me to play and i don't think he will teach me bad, do you ;)

rouge leader- thanks for sticking up for me B) , that was cool!

Hi Mole

Too good.

Old Rougie's OK but think about it. :thumbsup:

Central Russia. :P

You've got to wonder.

Premier Paul

Got to wonder what???? the space from me to him on the map??? or are you thinking some thing else? mole :)

:P yyyaaaaaaaa...summer break!!!!!!!!!  i should be around a bit more now :thumbsup:

miraeng-  nope, not running out of anything yet :cheers: , had to beg my dad to teach me to play and i don't think he will teach me bad, do you :huh:

rouge leader- thanks for sticking up for me ;) , that was cool!

Hi Mole

Too good.

Old Rougie's OK but think about it. :huh:

Central Russia. :(

You've got to wonder.

Premier Paul

Got to wonder what???? the space from me to him on the map??? or are you thinking some thing else? mole :)

You've got to wonder what querk of nature posesses a person who has a choice of 40 nations and then takes Central Russia. B)

Central Russia!

I can't beleive it. :thumbsup:

You see some poeple like to inflict pain on others and some on themselves.

He is the latter. :blink:

Got to be, it's the only explination. :o

see ya B)

Premier ;)

or it was not his first choise :D , or maybe he likes the big country's :D , or he joind as a team and thats what he has to work with :D . see, lots of reasons.                                                  :laugh: mole

Na

I go with mine.

The only way to get to the bottom of this is to tie him to a bull ants nest and cover him in honey.

He'll talk. Then we'll get to the truth.

What do you thinlk of that idea?

Premier