Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

:cheers: you did not!!!! i didn't send any out last turn and my next turn hasen't

gone yet :o.

You're funny Mole

This is my Espionage report

A foreign intelligence agency is active within your borders

Espionage agents of Morocco were captured within your borders

Your nation has conquered Valencia from Spain (11 points of national morale were gained)

Your nation has conquered xMinglanilla from Spain (1 point of national morale was gained)

Your nation has conquered Santander from Spain ( 2 points of national morale were gained)

Unless your dad is doing your turn for you and you didn't know he had done it, there is no denying the fact.

You are a spy.

Like I said no hard feelings.

To prove it I also did this order too.

(1) Your nation desires a total alliance with Morocco

So what do you say, Mole

Portugal Paul

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: you did not!!!! i didn't send any out last turn and my next turn hasen't

gone yet :cheers:.

You're funny Mole

Your nation has conquered Valencia from Spain (11 points of national morale were gained)

Your nation has conquered xMinglanilla from Spain (1 point of national morale was gained)

Your nation has conquered Santander from Spain ( 2 points of national morale were gained)

Unless your dad is doing your turn for you and you didn't know he had done it, there is no denying the fact.

You are a spy.

So what do you say, Mole

Portugal Paul

well, i say your blowing smoke....see no em's. and if your looking for a ta with me i'd also say your not using your orders very smart :angry: thats all :(

the mole :o

Privacy Option Tech Period 14

Nation: Morocco Game#77 Account Number:

Summer Turn American Units Sunday, July 30, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PA 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOL

AC

BRC

RP

RP

BDL xessaouira adl

BDL xmeknes adl

BDL xmelilla adl

BDL xtiznit adl

AIC

RPD

APD

BFDU sec

SDG 5 all

OMA tas

OMA tas

OMA tas

OMG

OMG

OMG

SDN

OMN

BFDU sec

MCR 950

AIC

DRG

DRG

DRA

DRA

:P you did not!!!! i didn't send any out last turn and my next turn hasen't

gone yet <_<.

You're funny Mole

You are a spy.

So what do you say, Mole

Portugal Paul

well, i say your blowing smoke....see no em's. and if your looking for a ta with me i'd also say your not using your orders very smart :P thats all :D

the mole :ninja:

Privacy Option Tech Period 14

Nation: Morocco Game#77 Account Number:

Summer Turn American Units Sunday, July 30, 2006

PA 20

SCOL

AC

BRC

RP

RP

BDL xessaouira adl

BDL xmeknes adl

BDL xmelilla adl

BDL xtiznit adl

AIC

RPD

APD

BFDU sec

SDG 5 all

OMA tas

OMA tas

OMA tas

OMG

OMG

OMG

SDN

OMN

BFDU sec

MCR 950

AIC

DRG

DRG

DRA

DRA

OK Mole

If it is true and you are not a spy I shall ask Russ what is going on.

I suspect you did spy on me.

I have never experienced a report from the game to be wrong.

But there is always a first time.

Whats wrong with a TA with me anyway?

You and I will make a good force together.

We could take out france and Italy real easy.

Lets give it a go.

What d' ya say?

Perfect Paul to Modest Mole

Over and out.

nice :ninja:

you get cought trying to bluff and can't own up to it. insted you blame russ :D how sad. and then you still want a ta with me <_<

G'Day Mole

If you think Russ can't make a mistake on this and I'm with you on that one then you are a spy.

Don't deny it any longer.

As I said I can live with that

You need info on your neighbours and you can only get it by spying.

Pity you didn’t get what you wanted though.

Why don’t you just ask me what you want to know?

It’ll save you waiting for your orders to come back and you wont lose any more spies.

You should be running out of PET by now.

Am I right?

Have you made it to adrar yet?

Not much there is there?

Are you ready to take on France?

We can split it up between us. It’ll be fun.

Are you defending yourself against imminent attack from USA?

I’m in for a surprise attack at any time.

I hate surprise attacks you never know when it’s going to happen.

All the preparation under the sun won’t prepare you for a surprise attack you know.

That’s what scares me so much.

Are you ready?

Premier Paul

Anyone wish to check in with the body count?  Not sure how accurate this is, but as far as I can tell:

Scandinavia (Norway/Finland/Sweden) continue to fight NRussia, CRussia, and Baltic to a standstill in the Arctic North.

It appears as though France/Germany have done well against Lowlands/Denmark and have temporarily (at least) repelled Ireland/Britain/Iceland.

It appears as though Portugal has mowed through Spain, and Morocco is expanding rapidly against Algeria.

It appears SRussia has moved quickly through Persia, while Syria/Egypt continue to wrap up Trans-Jordan.

In central Europe it is more clouded, but the block of Poland/Austria/Bulgaria/Greece/Czechoslovakia appear to have a solid position after taking out Italy/Rumania/Yugoslavia/Hungary and are now looking for new targets....

Anyone care to correct any inaccuracies?

Your glass is half empty.

Anyone wish to check in with the body count?  Not sure how accurate this is, but as far as I can tell:

Scandinavia (Norway/Finland/Sweden) continue to fight NRussia, CRussia, and Baltic to a standstill in the Arctic North.

It appears as though France/Germany have done well against Lowlands/Denmark and have temporarily (at least) repelled Ireland/Britain/Iceland.

It appears as though Portugal has mowed through Spain, and Morocco is expanding rapidly against Algeria.

It appears SRussia has moved quickly through Persia, while Syria/Egypt continue to wrap up Trans-Jordan.

In central Europe it is more clouded, but the block of Poland/Austria/Bulgaria/Greece/Czechoslovakia appear to have a solid position after taking out Italy/Rumania/Yugoslavia/Hungary and are now looking for new targets....

Anyone care to correct any inaccuracies?

Your glass is half empty.

Pretty good

How about the sleeping giant?

Canada also is quiet (USA pres CD does what he is told anyway).

They are co-hoots with Iceland I believe.

Shame to be involved with a group that has a member with divided loyalties.

The Premier

• 2 weeks later...
Hello PeePee,

Still no turnresults... :python:

I've done some SIM TC's to see where you've gone to...

I expect no changes... Just hot air...

But you're really annoying, that's for sure...

Perhaps we'll send you somekind of PAP, or not... Do you still want one?

Perhaps we'll send the Mole somekind of PAP, or not... Do yóu still want one?

Maybe together we can form 'The Atlantic Brotherhood"! Wouldn't that be nice? :D

You'll need to take therapy of course. I mean, you áre a bit  ;)

What do you think, hmm?

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

:santa:

G'Day CD

What are you up to now?

Did you know that little Mole DW on me?

He is my friend too you know.

What is wrong with him?

Poor little Mole I think he is not doing his own turn any more.

He didn't even know his dad did an EM on me and he got caught.

Now there is a war between us.

I haven't got my turn back yet but I hope he didn't do any supprise attacks.

Everyone knows how much I hate supprise attacks.

I've been preparing for a suprise attack from you CD for so long now I forgot what I was preparing for.

Now I've been caught by supprise by Morocco.

That was a supprise in itself.

If he has taken xvalencia I will be so pissed.

I just love oranges and I was just getting use to the thought of having my own orchid which included the whole of valencia of course.

Anyway the doors are aways open

Portugals Premier Premier Paul

For those whom it may concern, the war goes quite well on this front. Dracula's castle is kinda scary tho...so I am looking for some new territory to conq...err, vacation in soon. Anyone have any recommendations? Has to be room for my compadres also.

Bulgarian VP of PR

For those whom it may concern, the war goes quite well on this front. Dracula's castle is kinda scary tho...so I am looking for some new territory to conq...err, vacation in soon. Anyone have any recommendations? Has to be room for my compadres also.

Bulgarian VP of PR

Head North West always North West.

I've been telling CD (Pres USA) that but he wont listern.

nice <_<

you get cought trying to bluff and can't own up to it. insted you blame russ :( how sad. and then you still want a ta with me :huh:

G'Day Mole

If you think Russ can't make a mistake on this and I'm with you on that one then you are a spy.

Don't deny it any longer.

As I said I can live with that

You need info on your neighbours and you can only get it by spying.

Pity you didn’t get what you wanted though.

Why don’t you just ask me what you want to know?

It’ll save you waiting for your orders to come back and you wont lose any more spies.

You should be running out of PET by now.

Am I right?

Have you made it to adrar yet?

Not much there is there?

Are you ready to take on France?

We can split it up between us. It’ll be fun.

Are you defending yourself against imminent attack from USA?

I’m in for a surprise attack at any time.

I hate surprise attacks you never know when it’s going to happen.

All the preparation under the sun won’t prepare you for a surprise attack you know.

That’s what scares me so much.

Are you ready?

Premier Paul

Hello PeePee,

It seems that the Mole has figured you out as well. Smart kid. :thumbsup:

Have you got your turn back yet? Why do you keep so many divisions at your coastline? Afraid are we? You know there's no holding us back when we come for you, don't you? :robot:

Just a moment, my telephone is ringing....

I'm back. It was my Master the Glorious Leader of Canada. He wants to know which prison you want to spent your final days in. (It seems he's more forgiving than I am..) :alien:

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

Liberator of Iberia (to be)

You are right I am scared! :o

I will defend my homeland while taking out the likes of Morocco and Spain.

Lets take out North Africa together we'll make a meal of it.

Where Morocco thinks he is going to get enough resources from I don't know.

He will run out of captured PET then his own. I'd say within the next 5 - 8 turns. :alien:

Then he'll stall then I'll hit and hit hard.

Anyway that’s enough talk of me. Lets talk about you. :D

What do you think of me? :)

Portugals Illustrious Leader Paul

G'Day CD

What are you up to now?

Did you know that little Mole DW on me?

He is my friend too you know.

What is wrong with him?

Poor little Mole I think he is not doing his own turn any more.

He didn't even know his dad did an EM on me and he got caught.

Now there is a war between us.

I haven't got my turn back yet but I hope he didn't do any supprise attacks.

Everyone knows how much I hate supprise attacks.

I've been preparing for a suprise attack from you CD for so long now I forgot what I was preparing for.

Now I've been caught by supprise by Morocco.

That was a supprise in itself.

If he has taken xvalencia I will be so pissed.

I just love oranges and I was just getting use to the thought of having my own orchid which included the whole of valencia of course.

Anyway the doors are aways open

Hello PeePee,

Declared war on you did he? That is most unfortunate indeed! I wanted to be the first to declare war on you!

But my submarines have put some specialist ashore and the first reports I get from them are promising... I know now that you're not driving around in russian tanks but in german tanks... Thát is the really surprising fact considering your allies!

No amphibious assaults for you... Surrounded by water and allied territories... Where are you going to go to after Spain? Will you try to break your alliance with France? Will you upgrade your alliance in order to be able to perform CL's?

Or are you just stuck in Iberia and will you be fortifying your crumbling defences?

Should Í declare war on you as well?

Ahh...

Decisions...

What to do..?

Maybe you could make another annoying posting to pull me over the line? That would really be a big help! :alien:

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

Warmonger?

That Mole has no thought for those of the likes of you. Has he?

He knew you wanted to be first.

He might win the bet. What do you think?

First to xlisbon!

I don't think so.

I wondered how long it would take before you to realised I had German units.

They are so powerful.

I shall upgrade them all to Panzer now and welcome the Mole with all guns blazing.

I have quite a few options open to me on the enemy front.

I'll let them come to me first and then deal with them one by one.

Isn't that how you would handle things in my shoes?

The Portuguese Man O' War Paul

Please dont attack Portugal Paul Mr President, join us in freeing Europe from the Oppression thats we both know it is under. If you decide to attack Portugal then you do realise your victory may be sweet but also a short one. It wont be the British you have to worry about, with Ireland now at peace with France (traitor :alien: ) I'm all but washed up. Im sure you can see the wisdom of joining with Portugal and Great Britain putting asside any bad feelings you may have for Perfect Paul. I did because I know that alliances are born out of nessecity and not out of friendship. If I had been successful in France I dare say I would be at war with Perfect Paul by now. Im sure a wise leader like yourself can see the benefits. If not then contact me directly and we can discuss the situation in private without spys lurking in the shadows. :alien:

Oh no you have me all wrong Mr President, trust me, the oportunities we can offer you as a united front are much greater than you see before your eyes. If in the event you decide to fight Portugal Paul the Perfect Premier of Portugal then you will find I am more than capable of mustering a substatial force.

Remember it is only Ireland (spit) who failed to land and got his fleets wiped out. Mine never set sail and sit safe in dry harbour.

Please dont be a fool to the oportunities that exist. :alien:

You asked for another option, contact me directly and i will discuss it with you, Spys are everywhere.