Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

So Mr President your saying I'm Mad are you, well my twin would not like that....

Would you?

No I would not :blush:

Told You!!!

Anyway lets get back to the important issues here.... How do we stop the attacks on Poor Portugeese Paul the Pauper in the Palace, the defender of the faith, the holder of the holy spigot, the leader of the house of pauls, the perfect puppet, the proposterous pompus paul... errrrm, cant think of any more P's SORRY :ninja:

Can you not be persuaded to attack lets say Italy or Greece or maybe Turkey?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not Southern Russia? Or Persia? Tell you what; You and Puppet Paul store 100.000FUEL on the xAzores and I will pass Iberia and go east.

Sounds like a plan?

As the new Ruler of the combined states of South Russia and Persia I find your thoughts intriguing. I think you might find the idea has some merit as my lands are vast and stunning. My Persian vassals quite productive and teaming with ambition.

As fair warning, however, I have found strange abandoned Persian sites covered with yellow powder in the new mountains I have occupied. My new Muslim scientists are telling me wonderful stories about Allahs power if I reopen these sites and build research factories........... OOPS!, I mean Mosques on these sites. You may have an interesting suprise about the time you hit my shores if what they are telling me is true.

As a side note does any country have some used centrifuge parts I can trade for PET or captured Persian Tanks??????

So Mr President your saying I'm Mad are you, well my twin would not like that....

Would you?

No I would not  :woohoo:

Told You!!!

Anyway lets get back to the important issues here.... How do we stop the attacks on Poor Portugeese Paul the Pauper in the Palace, the defender of the faith, the holder of the holy spigot, the leader of the house of pauls, the perfect puppet, the proposterous pompus paul... errrrm, cant think of any more P's SORRY  :ninja:

Can you not be persuaded to attack lets say Italy or Greece or maybe Turkey?

Hello Spartacus,

Why not Southern Russia? Or Persia? Tell you what; You and Puppet Paul store 100.000FUEL on the xAzores and I will pass Iberia and go east.

Sounds like a plan?

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

Fuel hungry :blush:

Hey Spart

Listern to this.

He wants 100000 Fuel from me to leave me alone.

Fat chance that'll leave me with only 10000 fuel for myself.

Besides he has to land first. Right?

Anyway busting for another "P" so I'm off out of here.

Marco Polo Paul

Hes gonna be lucky to get anything from Europe.

Just one more point and this is aimed at the Mole - I know I said I would not attack you and Im finding it very hard not to get involved but I will just issue this warning. Dont let the USA land in North Africa. Harbering a criminal like the President of the USA would be an act I cannot over look.

I have backed off from the brink of war with you now it is your turn to do the same. If my intelligence network discovers Americans in Morocco or Occupied North African then that will be considered an Act of War.

Hes gonna be lucky to get anything from Europe.

Just one more point and this is aimed at the Mole - I know I said I would not attack you and Im finding it very hard not to get involved but I will just issue this warning. Dont let the USA land in North Africa. Harbering a criminal like the President of the USA would be an act I cannot over look.

I have backed off from the brink of war with you now it is your turn to do the same. If my intelligence network discovers Americans in Morocco or Occupied North African then that will be considered an Act of War.

Whoeeeee! Scary!

The problem with you brits is that you still think it's 1800 and your empire still is, well, an Empire.

You backing off from a fighting war with Morrocco is like saying:

"if you don't do as I say I'll break your arm!" to Hulk Hogan...

I guess your are at war with Morrocco too than hé?

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

well, there is no war between me and spartacus, or any one else besides

portugal. north africa belongs to morocco, tunisia and libya. no one else. spain and portugal are open game as far as i care. i will wait and see how things go there :blush: .

the mole :ninja:

Fortune Favours The Bold.... Mr President.

"I take it the odds are against us and the situation's grim" -- Spartacus

"You could say that" -- Miraeng

"If Spock were here, he'd say that I was an irrational, illlogical human being for going on a mission like this....... Sounds like fun!" -- Spartacus

Basically what I'm saying is The Mole has some honor still intact and if I know him as I think I do and I know who he will be asking for advice then I'm sure he will see the correct course of action.

There will be no Americans in North Africa

:ninja:

Fortune Favours The Bold.... Mr President.

"I take it the odds are against us and the situation's grim" -- Spartacus

"You could say that" -- Miraeng

"If Spock were here, he'd say that I was an irrational, illlogical human being for going on a mission like this....... Sounds like fun!" -- Spartacus

Basically what I'm saying is The Mole has some honor still intact and if I know him as I think I do and I know who he will be asking for advice then I'm sure he will see the correct course of action.

There will be no Americans in North Africa

:ninja:

they wont be in West Europe either!!

Portugal Paul The Premier just in case you forgot.

No i have not forgot perfect paul the premier of portugal and ruler of all things begining with 'P'

Oh i do like to be beside the sea side, oh i do like to be beside the sea.... la di da di da di da... :blush:

I think the Americans have forgotten who gave them life in the first place. The Americas are still a British colony and need to be reminded of this fact :woohoo::ninja:

No i have not forgot perfect paul the premier of portugal and ruler of all things begining with 'P'

Oh i do like to be beside the sea side, oh i do like to be beside the sea.... la di da di da di da...  :blush:

I think the Americans have forgotten who gave them life in the first place. The Americas are still a British colony and need to be reminded of this fact  :woohoo:  :ninja:

Well Spart

You hit the nail on the head that time.

They would be nothing without the British.

Do you know they actually drive on the wrong side of the road just to nark the Brits.

I'll help you educate them and pull them into line.

Why don't we hear anything from Canada?

I think USA speaketh with forked tounge.

USA & Canada is one in the same.

So we are playing a big fat cheat.

Get the Mole will ya.

More worried about smiley faces than the doomed effort he is putting into attacking Portugal.

He's not thinking straight.

How he finds his way to school I don't know.

His mum takes him I bet ya.

This game is not about life or death - It's more than that!

Paul looking for all the "P's" to be Perfect

The Premier of Portugal

• 2 weeks later...
Nice try my Saudi Arabian friend........

What is this?? :thumbsup:

"Nice try" :(

What are you talking about? :drunk:

Did I miss something? :angry:

Where is the Mole? :thumbsup:

What is he doing? :drunk:

Perfectly Petrified Premier of Portugal!

Its a little spookie  :drunk: Maybe he is an ally of the USA

Maybe he is USA :thumbsup:

We have established he is playing Canada and US maybe he is that good :thumbsup:

Maybe he is Saudi too. :angry:

Although it's a bit hard to say for sure because Saudi sounds like he got a little brain and CD has none! :drunk:

Premier Paul :(