Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

And I have just noticed.... Canada has made an appearence on the Forum.... I still dont know who you are and I dont care, your a war monger who has invaded the scots.

Spartacus,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...

I've been around for a long, long year, Stole many a man's land and faith,

And I was round when Braveheart, had his moment of doubt and pain.

Made damn sure that Iceland, Washed his hands and sealed his faith!

Pleased to meet you! Hope you guess my name..

But whats puzzling you, is the nature of my game....

The scots guards will raise their kilts in the face of the enemy and if that does not drive you from our shores then nothing will.

No raised kilts will scare me away!

The Glorious Leader of Canada

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those words have a hint of Rolling Stone with Sympathy for the Devil but i still dont know your name.

I like this game :blink: more clues please :D

If our raise kilts dont scare you away then I'm the frightened one B):(

I like this game  :) more clues please  :D

:rolleyes: hmmmmm... :rolleyes:

more clues...

B) hmmmmm... :blink:

how about: SpongeBob :oops:

If our raise kilts dont scare you away then I'm the frightened one  :D  :(

:thumbsup::(:thumbsup:

There are times when silence has the loudest voice

I would guess that this is such a time...

You have some things to go over...

• A failed landing in France
  • A shattered alliance block
  • A long and dangerous journey to xValenciaSpain :thumbsup:
  • Scotland being reclaimed by its rightfull owners...

Yes, I can see why this would silence you...

You could also interpret this as

A new and better understanding with the people of Central Europe

An alliance block redefined and reinvigorated

A short and not so dangerous trip to the highlands

Scotland being united once more under the Banner of the United Kingdom

Silence is Golden, especially from the treacherous Icelandic hoars

Defend your actions Iceland, tell the world how you betray not one but two TAs, tell the world how you left them out to dry, how you deliberatly botched the invasion of France, how you sold your soul to the devil. Come on I would love to hear your reasoning. You agreed at the start as we all did to follow the orders of our glorious Dictator the IrishPM and then you failed to follow the plan. I still had faith in you, faith in the Human condition, I trusted you with the lives of the British People.

You are a War Criminal and as such you will be hunted down and brought to Justice. :thumbsup:

The Canadian is already here :wub:

I will just have to do my best to alter your percieved and warped vision of History.

A junior minister in the foreign office by the name of Churchill has written this speech for me and it speaks volumes of the struggle we have before us….

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Scotland, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Allies beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, Old World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the British People. :thumbsup:

The Canadian is already here  :wub:

I will just have to do my best to alter your percieved and warped vision of History.

A junior minister in the foreign office by the name of Churchill has written this speech for me and it speaks volumes of the struggle we have before us….

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Scotland, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Allies beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, Old World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the British People.  :thumbsup:

The Canadian is already here  :wub:

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Scotland, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Allies beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, Old World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the British People.  :thumbsup:

The Canadian is already here  :(

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Scotland, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Allies beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, Old World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the British People.  :)

Hi Spart :beer:

Don't bother talking to Canada. :blink:

You are talking to CD himself. :ranting:

He is playing both countries. :drunk:

Can't you tell that yet? :(

Funny thing they both make the same mistakes at the same time. :blink:

I see CD thinks my position is "contagious". :huh:

Using words like that and "The Glorious Leader of Canada " you can see they are all from the same mouth. :(

What the hell is he talking about? :o

He wouldn't know! :jawdrop:

xazores is safe so he wont be attempting to take that or he be doomed. :alien:

What do you reckon? :)

I'm hoping xvalencia. :pirate:

I just love those oranges. B)

Wars have been won and lost in xvalencia and I'm going to win the war against the cheating CD. :cheers:

Why would you play two counries and cheat on everyone and then stuff it up playing the way he is? :pirate2:

It's so funny. :(

Morocco is the taget CD should go for then I couldn't stop his progress north from there but he can't see that.

US won this game some time ago by doing that very thing. :drunk:

CD will never learn.

Premier Paul

Portugeese Puppet - I think you are being a bit harsh on old Mr President, He reminds me a little of President Ronald McDonnald Regan (He had a few nuts and bolts missing) but to use the 'C' word is a little uncalled for :(

He could well be playing both positions, who knows? we cant prove it but in all honesty if he is; who cares.

When Canada and the US are defeated as they will be then this will be sauce for the goose enough :)

I would urge you to retract the 'C' word post haste, as the moral centre of Europe we can rise above this without lowering the tone.

Portugeese Puppet - I think you are being a bit harsh on old Mr President, He reminds me a little of President Ronald McDonnald Regan (He had a few nuts and bolts missing) but to use the 'C' word is a little uncalled for  :(

He could well be playing both positions, who knows? we cant prove it but in all honesty if he is; who cares.

When Canada and the US are defeated as they will be then this will be sauce for the goose enough  :)

I would urge you to retract the 'C' word post haste, as the moral centre of Europe we can rise above this without lowering the tone.

Hi Spart

As usual you are right.

I retact the "C" word.

I use a new word.

It is............... It is.............. it is.............

I duno what the hell it is?????????

How are we going to stop him now?

He's a winner alright!

He is so quiet every time I mention the "C" word.

You all can use the "C" word on me if you like but I prefer the "P" word.

You will know what I am talking about when you see his next trick.

All of a sudden USA will have TC of Canadian territory you would never expect to be ceded.

Example.

Why would anyone cede GB xvalencia when he can't defend it?

It's obvious whats going on.

Ah?

Paul the King of Pee

Yes we should never use the 'C' word but we could use the 'P' word. I wonder :) what about the 'F' word or the 'W' word.

Whatever words we use to describe Mr Prez we are beat, we should use the 'S' word or the 'Q' word for shure :(