France?

Germany?

Greece

Bulgaria

Austria

Czech

He Ireland,

They think you're dead!

And after this last turn who can blame them... We are finishing our checklist point by point... :pirate2:

Destroy airforce................ check

Destroy offensive fleet....... check.... :drunk: (Oeps! AMI in place!)

Destroy HVY industry......... check

Destroy GEN industry......... check.... :rolleyes:

Destroy Mech army............ 75% 50% remaining.... :P

Destroy C.Batteries............ 50% remaining....

We saw that you're scrapping your industry... Part of your "scorched earth" campaign?

Or do you need the CP's...?

I better hurry then!

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

I think France is still in.

I'm not sure about Germany.

What is Norway doing?

Spying on my Country.

That's what!

Who is he giving information to?

Signed: T E P P O P or

The Ever Popular Premier Of Portugal

What's this speculation about Germany being out !

Although the last 20 turns or so a serious (?) effort has been made to do something about it I'm still very much alive and kicking !

We owe it to the world to prevent that an Austrian becomes the ruler of Germany. Also France is still fighting for every inch of territory.

The US, Canada and Iceland seem to understand the importance of our strugle. When they would attack us they would only be helping our enemies (who are their main competitors).

Their only real alternative leads through Spain, Portugal or Morocco. I guess you'll find out soon enough !

We owe it to the world to prevent that an Austrian becomes the ruler of Germany. Also France is still fighting for every inch of territory.

The Hapsburgs are enthroned by divine right. Germans, unite under your new Holy Roman Emporer.

Kaiser und Konig

Galvorn

PS ...and yes, those pesky Frogs continue to delay the inevitable....however, it is those contemptible Prussians who have been the biggest pain! (OOC: my hat off to you, sir. I have only seen 2 errors on your part and at least a dozen by me and my allies.)

What's this speculation about Germany being out !

Although the last 20 turns or so a serious (?) effort has been made to do something about it I'm still very much alive and kicking !

The US, Canada and Iceland seem to understand the importance of our strugle. When they would attack us they would only be helping our enemies (who are their main competitors).

Their only real alternative leads through Spain, Portugal or Morocco. I guess you'll find out soon enough !

US invasion in Spain? It seems the US alliance is having a hard time taking out Ireland when they have the island surrounded and can use airforce at premium effectiveness. I completely understand that Ireland knew it was coming and was well prepared. I dare say a well prepared and fortified Spanish peninsula would be an even more daunting task, to say the least. My guess is, Spain would be more prepared then Ireland was, and Spain would have more help then Ireland was able to receive. But, by all means, do not let my speculations deter an invasion in Spain.

Ah the German player. I have posted this before, but directly I say, that you sir, have played a good game. I suspect you thought you would dispose of the army I sent into Germany easily. However, as you saw, this old dog has a few tricks of his own. Now I head to Calais, to start the fortifying efforts...

As far as for the French still being in the game, they are, but I would say they are in about the same position Poland is in; still in, but by a proverbial thread.

To all posters I would also like to extend a hearty thank you, for keeping the conversations here reasonable. If you have read some other games threads, you know that's not always the case.

I was prepared for a siege, but three large airforces at close range are not to be denied. Unfortunately my enemy's tally of my combat effectiveness is more or less accurate. As for the charges of scortched earth, I actually built 11 factories last turn. Everything I do is geared to maximize the time it will take to subdue Ireland. It is unfortunate that I won't hold out the entire game, but I will give it my best.

Thanks to those who have given me support with information, morale, and even just best wishes. I am now full up on alliances, but NAP offers will be honored. I think the way Britain went down strikes a resonant chord with other gamers. I still think my enemies will do no better than third place this game and they traded in their reputations to get it. I think that's a bad trade, but they are adults and can make their own calls.

HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

I was prepared for a siege, but three large airforces at close range are not to be denied. Unfortunately my enemy's tally of my combat effectiveness is more or less accurate. As for the charges of scortched earth, I actually built 11 factories last turn. Everything I do is geared to maximize the time it will take to subdue Ireland. It is unfortunate that I won't hold out the entire game, but I will give it my best.

Thanks to those who have given me support with information, morale, and even just best wishes. I am now full up on alliances, but NAP offers will be honored. I think the way Britain went down strikes a resonant chord with other gamers. I still think my enemies will do no better than third place this game and they traded in their reputations to get it. I think that's a bad trade, but they are adults and can make their own calls.

HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Good to hear you are all talking again.

I still wanna know what Norway is up to.

No good I suspect.

Lets get some scenario’s going here.

If you were going to attack Portugal through Spain what would you do?

Your info will confirm or contradict my strategies.

I have good-sized forts in my port cities and 4 div's stationed there.

I've got all the ARM points I need at my disposal at the expense of having only minimal SHIP points.

I also have CHAB & CLAB in big supply.

Norway probably didn't even have this much info but I am in contempt of him!

Portugal Paul

Paul . . . I think everyone recognizes that you are living in fantasyland.

What possible chance would I have of invading you? Even if I were not fighting the Russias and the central European powerhouse of Austria/Bulgaria/Czech/Poland, I can barely manage to produce the fuel to run my army and airforce.

I do want to congratulate Poland, Ireland and N Russia on hanging in the game and making a good fight of it, even after they took a beating. I wish everyone played the game that way. It makes things much more interesting when you fight a live opponent rather than the computer.

In spite of all the posturing, my money is still on Austria and company to win. They simply have too much of the valuable real estate in Europe this early in the game. Nevertheless, I am going to do what I can to see if I can turn the tide against them.

Lord Vader

Norway-77

Don't count on that specific block posting the highest score......I think a different 4 will score a much higher combined average.

What possible chance would I have of invading you? Even if I were not fighting the Russias and the central European powerhouse of Austria/Bulgaria/Czech/Poland, I can barely manage to produce the fuel to run my army and airforce.

I do want to congratulate Poland, Ireland and N Russia on hanging in the game and making a good fight of it, even after they took a beating. I wish everyone played the game that way. It makes things much more interesting when you fight a live opponent rather than the computer.

In spite of all the posturing, my money is still on Austria and company to win. They simply have too much of the valuable real estate in Europe this early in the game. Nevertheless, I am going to do what I can to see if I can turn the tide against them.

Lord Vader

Norway-77

Lord Vader

Norway-77

You haven't forgotten about me, have you :rolleyes:

Finland- I need more T-34s to kill :drunk:

Those 13 in Kalinin are all but gone :P

Lord Vader

Norway-77

G'Day Vader

Fantasyland ah?

You are my ally yet you spy on me, why?

You only have to ask and I tell you all.

Are working for the Canadyanks?

I believe you are at war with the Canadyanks why are you working for them?

When are you Nordic's going to get into the Canadyanks?

Let's pull together here.

The most Popular and Pissed Off Premier Of Portugal Paul

Lord Vader

Norway-77

G'Day Vader

Fantasyland ah?

Gentlemen, Gentlemen!

No need for those harsh words! I'm not your enemy, I haven't even attacked any of you. Those DW's were just a matter of common sense. And if any of you will lose some territory in the (near?) future, it mustn't have been that important to you to begin with... :drunk:

PeePee,

Why not join the liberation forces? Why would you want to be a part of those warmongers in Central Europe?

My offer still stands you know... :rolleyes:

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA and all Atlantic territories.

CD

I still say the same thing to you.

It's an offer that equally matches your own.

Iceland and Canadia SFP with me and we got ourselves an alliance.

Without that there can be nothing to offer.

I have a good proposition from Austria and I am seriously considering it.

We will be a force to be reckoned with.

Sweden & Norway don't do anything to help.

They don't even contact me.

The only contact I get is when they spy on me.

Typical!

Portugal Paul

Don't count on that specific block posting the highest score......I think a different 4 will score a much higher combined average.

whom could u be referring to I wonder :drunk:

He's refering to himself, I would have thought????????? :rolleyes:

Paul

whom could u be referring to I wonder :angry2:

He's refering to himself, I would have thought????????? :woohoo:

Paul

He ate to much of that Turkish Garlic Bread, it makes him see things...

Too bad that they are that far away!

Don

Lord Vader

Norway-77

G'Day Vader

Fantasyland ah?

Gentlemen, Gentlemen!

No need for those harsh words! I'm not your enemy, I haven't even attacked any of you. Those DW's were just a matter of common sense. And if any of you will lose some territory in the (near?) future, it mustn't have been that important to you to begin with... :D

PeePee,

Why not join the liberation forces? Why would you want to be a part of those warmongers in Central Europe?

My offer still stands you know... :pirate2:

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA and all Atlantic territories.

CD

I still say the same thing to you.

It's an offer that equally matches your own.

Iceland and Canadia SFP with me and we got ourselves an alliance.

Without that there can be nothing to offer.

I have a good proposition from Austria and I am seriously considering it.

We will be a force to be reckoned with.

Sweden & Norway don't do anything to help.

They don't even contact me.

The only contact I get is when they spy on me.

Typical!

Portugal Paul

Hello PeePee,

What would that offer be I wonder?

Could it be: Stay out of France and I stay out of Spain?

Or : destroy those US ships and I stay out of Spain?

I'll try to convince my allies that you're a kind and gentle man,

But I do see problems there, seeing your postings and all...

But I'll try.

I surely will.

Greetings,

Don

President of the usA

Hi Prez

At last someone with some sanity to talk to.

I wouldn’t care what Iceland & Canadia did.

IF.

We were all at peace

But I think they have their own agenda and it includes trying on Portugal for size.

You well know I’m ready for that consequence.

I have been since turn 20 when I only had a smallish army in comparison to today’s forces.

I built my defences at the expense of going slower than I would have liked through Spain & now Morocco.

Portugal Paul