Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 77

Glamdring

Bad luck old Roguey

Beter luck next time.

I have 15 orders spare this turn does anyone want spy missions done?

Aways glad to spy on the Canadyanks.

Portugal Paul

Hi Paul,

I can help you out! Always willing to help you, you know that.. :cheers:

I've got everything from the coast to (almost) the German border. There, that saves you some orders!

Aren't I nice?

Don

President of the usA, Chairman of the North Atlantic Alliance and Liberator of the East.

What is this??

Why are being nice to me?

It's Paul now is it?

My offer still stands.

If anyone wants to know what is in Germany or any other location let me know.

I will be hitting Iceland hard this turn if I don't get any requests.

The results will be here when I get my turn back.

Awsome!

Portugal Paul

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad luck old Roguey

Beter luck next time.

I have 15 orders spare this turn does anyone want spy missions done?

Aways glad to spy on the Canadyanks.

Portugal Paul

Hi Paul,

I can help you out! Always willing to help you, you know that.. :jawdrop:

I've got everything from the coast to (almost) the German border. There, that saves you some orders!

Aren't I nice?

Don

President of the usA, Chairman of the North Atlantic Alliance and Liberator of the East.

What is this??

Why are being nice to me?

It's Paul now is it?

My offer still stands.

If anyone wants to know what is in Germany or any other location let me know.

I will be hitting Iceland hard this turn if I don't get any requests.

The results will be here when I get my turn back.

Awsome!

Portugal Paul

Here is the latest news.

17th Air Div. spotted the Task Force 4 of Denmark at BCY5 on Sunday, November 25, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM BB BB AM AM AM BB AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AD AM AM

AK AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AO AM CL AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM

17th Air Div. spotted the Task Force 5 of Denmark at BCY5 on Sunday, November 25, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

AM AK AM AD AM AM AM BB AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM CA AM AM

AM AM AM AM CA AM AM CL AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM CM AK AM AM AM AK AM AM AK

Task Force 8 spotted the 36th Squadron of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

DD

The 12th Squadron of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

DD DD CV CV DD DD DD DD DD DD

Task Force 23 of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

AKA AK AKA AKA CA AKA AKA AK AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA

AKA AKA DD AKA AKA AKA BB AKA APA APA CM APA APA APA

Task Force 11 of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

DD DD DD DD CV AO CA DD DD CM DD DD AK CL CL CL CA CA

France controls Belfort

France controls Sedan

Espionage on xCherbourg reveals the following information:

CHAB= 0 CLAB= 0 LDB= 150 HAA= 0 LAA= 0 Fortification=Fair

Espionage on an army force reveals:

VIII Corps (United States) is located at xCherbourg

37th Armored, Sherman 42 45th Armored, Sherman

Thanks for the interest.

More to come.

Portugal Paul

Here is the latest news.

17th Air Div. spotted the Task Force 4 of Denmark at BCY5 on Sunday, November 25, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

17th Air Div. spotted the Task Force 5 of Denmark at BCY5 on Sunday, November 25, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

Task Force 8 spotted the 36th Squadron of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

DD

The 12th Squadron of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

Task Force 23 of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

AKA AK AKA AKA CA AKA AKA AK AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA

Task Force 11 of Canada at IRH2 on Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

France controls Belfort

France controls Sedan

Thanks for the interest.

More to come.

Portugal Paul

PeePee, PeePee, PeePee, <_<

What were you thinking? You know, two quotes pop up when I read your posting, good stuff smart people said.

People like Denis Waitley, who has said:

"Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.” :cheers:

or Nido Qubain another motivational speaker who said:

"Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people”

But I guess it's better to be envied than pitied... :jawdrop:

Don

President of the usA and Liberator of the East

Here is the latest news.

DD

France controls Belfort

France controls Sedan

Thanks for the interest.

More to come.

Portugal Paul

PeePee, PeePee, PeePee, :(

What were you thinking? You know, two quotes pop up when I read your posting, good stuff smart people said.

"Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.” :cheers:

"Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people”

But I guess it's better to be envied than pitied... :cheers:

Don

Uh!?

Here is the latest news.

DD

France controls Belfort

France controls Sedan

Thanks for the interest.

More to come.

Portugal Paul

Don

Uh!?

Hello PeePee,

It's ok. If you don't understand than there's no point in explaining. :(

Enjoy your part in the game.

Don

Here is the latest news.

DD

France controls Belfort

France controls Sedan

Thanks for the interest.

More to come.

Portugal Paul

Don

Uh!?

Hello PeePee,

It's ok. If you don't understand than there's no point in explaining. :(

Enjoy your part in the game.

Don

G'Day CD

How can I enjoy my part in the game when I just can't work out what that is?

Then you start talking giberish to me.

Where I am to turn?

Near as I figure I need to be a total pain in the butt.

Now that I am good at.

All the P's Portugal Paul

Austria has had a few visitors in the air again over Macon. All air flotillas are basically full 25s.

Canada

9th A20Gs

Iceland

5th P-47Ds

3rd P-47Ds

1st P-47Ds

2nd P-47Ds

30th B-18As

32nd A-20Gs

31st A-20Gs

United States

33rd A-24s

11th P-47Cs

The glorious Imperial Austrian fighter defenses engaged the enemy over and over (and over and over) with great bloodshed to the enemy (not to mention our own). Good to see them moving into Scandinavia....having overstayed their welcome on the continent.

Galvorn

PS Yankee go home!

Austria has had a few visitors in the air again over Macon. All air flotillas are basically full 25s.

Canada

9th A20Gs

Iceland

5th P-47Ds

3rd P-47Ds

1st P-47Ds

2nd P-47Ds

30th B-18As

32nd A-20Gs

31st A-20Gs

United States

33rd A-24s

11th P-47Cs

The glorious Imperial Austrian fighter defenses engaged the enemy over and over (and over and over) with great bloodshed to the enemy (not to mention our own). Good to see them moving into Scandinavia....having overstayed their welcome on the continent.

Galvorn

PS Yankee go home!

Hi Galvorn,

That's quite a list!

Not entirely complete though... :(

I'm missing those 1800+ ARM destroyed :cheers:

Now, I know we can replace our losses in less than a turn... Can you? :drunk:

So I guess it's time for you to do an "Saddam" e.g. Find a hole and hide yourself... :cheers:

We were contacted by the Scandinavian Resistance. Seeing that we represent all that is Good and Righteous they want Scandinavia to join our Grand Alliance! Isn't that great?

So we diverted almost half of our offensive power towards the Liberation of Scandinavia! But don't worry: you'll have enough to play around with... :(

I wonder which of our forces will be printed next. It gives me such great pleasure to see my opponents expressing their frustration by printing my forces instead of their own strengths!

Give me more!

Don

President of the usA, Chairman of the North Atlantic Alliance and Liberator of the Eastern Provinces

Now, I know we can replace our losses in less than a turn... Can you?

So I guess it's time for you to do an "Saddam" e.g. Find a hole and hide yourself...

So we diverted almost half of our offensive power towards the Liberation of Scandinavia! But don't worry: you'll have enough to play around with...

Replace losses? Yes...for a while

Find a hole? I was IN the hole!

Still more enemy forces? I know. I met so many during my fight against the French and Germans. Figured they have been sent to Scandinavia>>>>I have set my pet Russian wolfhound on you up there.....

Kaiser und Konig

Galvorn

Now, I know we can replace our losses in less than a turn... Can you?

So I guess it's time for you to do an "Saddam" e.g. Find a hole and hide yourself...

So we diverted almost half of our offensive power towards the Liberation of Scandinavia! But don't worry: you'll have enough to play around with...

Replace losses? Yes...for a while

Find a hole? I was IN the hole!

Still more enemy forces? I know. I met so many during my fight against the French and Germans. Figured they have been sent to Scandinavia>>>>I have set my pet Russian wolfhound on you up there.....

Kaiser und Konig

Galvorn

Ahh!

I knew there had to be a reason why we only scored 1800+ ARM with those massive waves of bombers...

You were hiding in a hole!

Will you be coming out soon? I would love to see your tanks fight my ground units!

Don

The President

Hows about 22 Tiger/SS Tiger and 32 mechs? Maybe even a few other various remnants of battle-hardened troops. Thats whats coming to see Paris. And I reckon we will test the mettle of our Focke Wulfe supremes while we are at it. As far as what I can replace each turn? 1000+ arms and 4000+ air. But I must admit, my shipping industry is rather...extinct.

The Bulgarian leader is on his deathbed and am afraid he will not be able to continue to fulfill his duties much longer. Already the Total Alliance which he achieved early in his career with the Czech Republic has come to an end. It is foreseeable that other political pacts which he passed in his time are also on the fading side of glory. It is his last wishes that diplomacy be tried with the US/Canada/Icelandic regime...but his excellencies idea of diplomacy is a fully armed phas..err, a fully armed Tiger Tank division or 3 :cheers:

But do not fret. In his stead will spring several new "states", which will rejoice and proudly create and manufacture the great Bulgarian goods and arms of past glories; with new exciting emblems on them.

Sincerely,

JT

Hows about 22 Tiger/SS Tiger and 32 mechs? Maybe even a few other various remnants of battle-hardened troops. Thats whats coming to see Paris. And I reckon we will test the mettle of our Focke Wulfe supremes while we are at it. As far as what I can replace each turn? 1000+ arms and 4000+ air. But I must admit, my shipping industry is rather...extinct.

The Bulgarian leader is on his deathbed and am afraid he will not be able to continue to fulfill his duties much longer. Already the Total Alliance which he achieved early in his career with the Czech Republic has come to an end. It is foreseeable that other political pacts which he passed in his time are also on the fading side of glory. It is his last wishes that diplomacy be tried with the US/Canada/Icelandic regime...but his excellencies idea of diplomacy is a fully armed phas..err, a fully armed Tiger Tank division or 3 :cheers:

But do not fret. In his stead will spring several new "states", which will rejoice and proudly create and manufacture the great Bulgarian goods and arms of past glories; with new exciting emblems on them.

Sincerely,

JT

Most interesting times are ahead!

I can't wait to start the diplomacy game... :cheers:

Does this mean that the Austrian Kaiser is being "reassigned" ?

Kind regards,

Don

Not His Royal and Imperial Highness, but rather my brother Maximillian will assume the throne in xWashington. Just a clarification......

Ah...

That really makes a difference... :cheers:

But I guess we can discus this more openly when I reach xVienna :cheers:

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Not His Royal and Imperial Highness, but rather my brother Maximillian will assume the throne in xWashington. Just a clarification......

Ah...

That really makes a difference... :beer:

But I guess we can discus this more openly when I reach xVienna :beer:

Don

Hi Folks

Info from my turn for you:

Task Force 7 of Denmark at BCY5 on Monday, December 10, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

AM AM AM AO AM AM AM AM AM CA AM AM AM AM AM DD AM AM AM AM AK AK AM AM AM

AO AM AM AM AO AM AM AM AO DD AM CL AM AM CA AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM AM

7th Squadron of Iceland at BCY5 on Thursday, December 13, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

AO CL CL

Task Force 2 of Iceland at BCY5 on Thursday, December 13, 2007. Ships believed to be in this command are:

CA CA CA CA CA CA CA CA CA AO CA CA CA CA CA DD AK

Not so much this turn but more to come.

Watch this space!

Portugal Paul