Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

:cheers::cheers::blink::thumbsup:

Expecting an attack at dawn Persian forces moved on the enemy just after midnight and were able to kill most of them as they climbed out of their tents.

German and Polish forces can expect the same treatment when they arrive in the area. :ph34r::ranting::ranting::ranting:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a clear run to the Rumanian border now. Except why does Poland hold the border cities? Mmmmm....Time to start expanding the Persian Empire into Europe. I can't think of a place I would more like to see right now than Vienna..... :cheers::cheers:

:huh: Alright its time to come to the table. Who is left in this game??????

1. United States (me)

2. Morocco

3. Persia

4. Canada

5. Algeria

6. Egypt

7. Ireland

8. Germany

9. Poland

10. Austria

11. Lowlands

12. Iraq

France? Italy? Portugal?

Patton with the army in Norway :D

1) Persia, Saudi, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, with Iraq added in

2) Germany, Czech, Austria, Poland with Lowlands, France, and Italy added in

3) U.S. , Canada, Ireland, with Portugal? added in

Basically looks like two groups with the islands thrown in. I am curious as to which side your group is on or if you are content in splitting Scandinavia with germany?

:blink: A simple check would see that I am at war with the Lowlands and Canada is at war with France. Since Germany is at war with France as well, the logical deduction is that Germany and Canada are friends???? Some how that just doesn't seem right. But then again Germany and the US have a NAP.

So where does that leave things???????

I never did like the "Dutchies", you just knew they could not be trusted?! That is why I declared war. :D

:cheers: Too alliances and NAP's :cheers:

Patton, IN THE SURE AND CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF VICTORY!

Hmmmm it is not so simple. :cheers: I always thought he was saving the Lowlands and he did not like the idea of Portugal’s and Spain’s troops at his borders. But I anyway lost track who of relations in this game. I am always surprised who has alliance with whom; as well as who attacked whom. I am sure it will be one of the most interesting games ever. I like to invite all of you to visit my alpine fortress. Most invited is my friend Ghazi, of course :cheers: . I love his new, nice, little airport in turkey. :D

I think it will be difficult to estimate who will attack whom if somebody went anywhere.

I love his new, nice, little airport in turkey.

This airport was donated by the Persian Government to the Red Cross to fly medicine and food into starving and war torn areas of Europe. Any act of war against this airfield will result in charges of war crimes against humanity. :D