Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paratroop drop , while an interesting sideshow , is a one way ticket to death for the paratroopers.......so sorry about that...and the German High Command is much more resilient than you might wish.....in the meantime , the dance begins.....

Interesting sideshow for sure and the paratroopers knew their fate when they took on the mission. However it does take 13 arm factories off-line for germany for however many turns it takes to get it back not to mention all the people that starve every turn there.

Please tell me they are not winning this game

no fear spongy we are destroying their forces as fast as we can find them, excpet HPW's he is playing hide and seek and knows some good hiding spots. Come out come out wherever you are....

The paratroop drop , while an interesting sideshow , is a one way ticket to death for the paratroopers.......so sorry about that...and the German High Command is much more resilient than you might wish.....in the meantime , the dance begins.....

Interesting sideshow for sure and the paratroopers knew their fate when they took on the mission. However it does take 13 arm factories off-line for germany for however many turns it takes to get it back not to mention all the people that starve every turn there.

Please tell me they are not winning this game

no fear spongy we are destroying their forces as fast as we can find them, excpet HPW's he is playing hide and seek and knows some good hiding spots. Come out come out wherever you are....

:angry2: My hat is off to you Predator. An embrassment for HPW and the Germany people. Reminds me of Pearl Harbor. What did the Hamamoto say "I think we have awakened a sleeping giant" :jawdrop:

Patton (Another sleeping GIANT)

My hat is off to you Predator. An embrassment for HPW and the Germany people. Reminds me of Pearl Harbor. What did the Hamamoto say "I think we have awakened a sleeping giant"

HeeHee

My hat is off to you Predator. An embrassment for HPW and the Germany people. Reminds me of Pearl Harbor. What did the Hamamoto say "I think we have awakened a sleeping giant"

HeeHee It was a lat ditch effort to draw out HPW to fight. I think he is so concerned with his final victory score that he is hiding all his troops so I can't kill them. Better keep moving north that's all I can say.....or back to Germany because that is where I am headed as soon as I break through the Austrian and Polish forces in Poland. :angry2::jawdrop:

HPW the people of Germany in Berlin have requested time off from the factories they are practically enslaved in night and day. So in honor of their request we are scrapping arm factories and making parks and theaters so that they have some nice things to do on their newly found time off. :beer:

Dark Monk--when I said come visit me at xBerlin I didn't mean with bombers! HPW can't even kill a stupid airborne division without help? What is up with this guy? I feel like the bully on the playground who keeps punching somebody that won't fight back no matter what you do to him. :beer:

Dark Monk--when I said come visit me at xBerlin I didn't mean with bombers! HPW can't even kill a stupid airborne division without help? What is up with this guy? I feel like the bully on the playground who keeps punching somebody that won't fight back no matter what you do to him. :beer:

I a few rounds we will tell you guys who have won the Jackpot to find all these German division. :beer:

Dark Monk--when I said come visit me at xBerlin I didn't mean with bombers! HPW can't even kill a stupid airborne division without help? What is up with this guy? I feel like the bully on the playground who keeps punching somebody that won't fight back no matter what you do to him. :blink:

I a few rounds we will tell you guys who have won the Jackpot to find all these German division. :pirate2:

:angry2: Sounds like a threat to me :jawdrop:

Patton still in Sweden but being considered for reassignment

Hey Predi!

Wow - if that´s all you can do to me I shall be really scared! :pirate2:

Oh and you know I´ve only got very few bombers so Austria was so gratefull to assist me.

This way I can easily take back xBerlin by AA - you know... :blink:

And if you are referring to "without help" - lets take a roll call - how many countries and how many players try to

march upwards to Central Europe ?

You may complete my list if you wish to :

Persia SR Iran Iraq TJ Syria Saudi UAE Turkey Egypt Algeria Tunisia Lybia Morocco

plus the half-controlled countries you guys just march through.

I really feel ashamed to get help by someone...

Remember it is my first vic game - I´m a noob! :blink:

But hasn´t there been someone who declared to be at the Polish boarder a year ago or so yet has not taken a single step into it?? :jawdrop:

Its just Poland come on... or do you need assistance? :angry2:

When the Persian army meets the German army proper , it will make the Persian debacle at Moscow seem like a little scuffle in the park....and don't worry , the German army is there.....you might even meet it somewhat earlier than you might wish to ....

Wow - if that´s all you can do to me I shall be really scared

No I just thought that would get you to stop ignoring this forum

But hasn´t there been someone who declared to be at the Polish boarder a year ago or so yet has not taken a single step into it??

Its just Poland come on... or do you need assistance?

Actually at that time I was actually headed to northern russia and my allies were going that way but they couldn't keep up something about their tanks all had governors on them i don't know but I had to fall back and stop poland and czech and you remember you were right there with two SS armies and left your buddies to die.....But I'm in Poland now but you already know that don't you.....

When the Persian army meets the German army proper , it will make the Persian debacle at Moscow seem like a little scuffle in the park....and don't worry , the German army is there.....you might even meet it somewhat earlier than you might wish to ....

What is this whisper from the shadows.... :angry2:

Hi Pred!

To be honest if I did ignore the forum in the past it was either for personal reasons or most because of you.

I do not need silly debates about who is better at playing vic. I mean Im a noob its my first game and you are obviously one of the "all time" heros. No need for me to argue with that.

The other thing is I dont need to be blamed for playing the same way you do - I try to get what is reachable and try to win the game. But of course I have only little idea what that means exactly. But do you do anything else? No.

Or do I need to be blamed when I take out armies that seem to be running into extinction? Did you do anything else when I defeated your 18 Divs at Moscow? No, you retreated and havent been seen there for a number of turns.

Do I leave others to die for me? Do you really think we don´t talk about our movements? About where when and what for an army has to be at a certain time?

And after all it is more simple for you to reach my mainland than for me alone to reach yours with all your friends marching forward with you and a world design which prefers a flat world where your country is located in the edge and with the only waterway under control of your friends. My country is located in the middle of the map. And by the way I had helped in France with a lot of divisions and did also do some work on other territories and since my friends marched forward quite nicely in the south there was at that time no need for me to join them and spoil other possibilities I had.

So I leave the decision about the quality of gameplay to all the others and just give the answer to everyones questions in the field. That is where you can always find me.

Maybe I will not prevail but I know I will fight to do so and I try to respect my opponent as he leaves room for me to do so. I don´t see any other reasonable topic.

So I am out there, you dont need to worry.

The posts ar set the endgame begins.

Dark Monk--when I said come visit me at xBerlin I didn't mean with bombers!

Hey Predator, I would suggest you be a little more specific next time. Like hey Monk bring your tanks to xBerlin or bring a keg of your favorite Beer to Berlin and will sit in one these new parks I've created and we'll throw back a few. Just some suggestions. :angry2:

Hey Predator, I would suggest you be a little more specific next time. Like hey Monk bring your tanks to xBerlin or bring a keg of your favorite Beer to Berlin and will sit in one these new parks I've created and we'll throw back a few. Just some suggestions

Yea and I had thought me and Monk were making strides towards being friends and he goes and bombs me when all I wanted was some good conversion on a breezy afternoon and maybe something refreshing to drink. So much for trying to be neighborly.... ;)