Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Like the great dictator I am i used all my Arm points and Air points to build several palaces around the country. I also purchased a holiday home in Italy.

Oh yes i destroyed most of my armament factories in the hope i could prolong the peace and used the money to build some heavy factories. Im not losing my islands again so i have built fortifications around them. :nuke:

...Germany and Denmark are as one and united we stand. I will defend my German brother to the death...

... ts ts ts ...

another quote:

"Denmark has declared war on your country

Denmark has attacked Germany at Marne from xEsbjerg on Saturday August 12, 2006.

The attacker uses a deliberate assault against a hasty defense at plain odds of 0.42 to 1. ...

The attack was repulsed!"

So this is how Mr. Sponge keeps his word :D

Ok my Dear! Lets have some vacation in Denmark then :cheers:

:robot::robot::robot:

I´ll bring a sweet surprise for my host! :python:

CU next turn result! :santa:

;)

I know the world wont believe me but it is true Germany did try and DW on me, come on be honest HPW, otherwise you will turn into me :santa:

At least I had the guts to publicly state the outcome of the battle.

So you have the upper hand now HPW, as i say I bow down to your superior leadership and beg for your mercy, let us now declare a peace between us.

I will ask for peace, it is your choice if you accept it or not, let me be your TA, I need a friend :python:

HA HA HA - Lap it up Khazi - Just for that im going to ask for it again in 79 you get Germany and we will soon see whos laughing matey bob!!! :python:

Any more news from around the world, if it was not for me keeping the forum alive you would all be bored and the forum would be 2 pages long.

HPW has not responded to my begging on my knees, licking of boots request for peace.

Does anyone think it would be wise of the German Chancellor to accept my grovelling soul as his subjugated minion :python:

And another thing... I wonder if anyone else will see that the German Chancellor is commiting all his forces to the destruction of Denmark and as such most of his other borders will be defenceless :santa:

I wonder who would take advatage of that situation.

And what would those important things be then...

Let me guess... the betrail of Germany, the double standards of the Austrians, the backstabbing of.... Well we could go on all night could we not??? debating the moral justifications for the existence of the Austrian nation.

If I do fall then Ceasar will surely follow :python:

Of course I'm begging for my life.... All I ever wanted to do was destroy Austria and as i see it your master HPW is preventing me.

Anyway no matter how this game progresses I recon I will still out live you Mr Monk.

I sence a cold wind coming your way from the west :robot::D:robot::python:;):santa: