Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Well your gonna have to get through Germay to get them and Im coming through Germany to get you. I dont want a war with anyone else but it seems as always you get other people to fight your battles for you because your incapable of winning anything, as ive said in the past i will see you in Berlin, I know you too well, you WILL betray Germany at some stage :drunk:

Im so confused I dont care. You said you would TA with me and then Betray Germany and now you change your mind, :drunk: or was this in the Plan :drunk: We pretend to be enemies and we are really friends, in fact is this the same plan that involves Poland pretending to be my enemy when really shes my friend and has Cled Kiel to me, is this the plan that finally throws Germany over then edge. :cheers:

Well I hope your both satified HPW & Sandy.... The Monk gets his own way and turns us all against eachother. Hope your both pleased with yourselves :drunk: A sad day for the forces of Good.... It looks like EEEEEVIL will win this time round

You are funny guys I really must admit! :cheers:

As far as I am concerned, I finally received my results and I am literally happy with it. :laugh::blush::P

So,

My Dearest Adversary, :alien:

show me your next move and

lets see what you can offer :huh:

the gathering crowds for their satisfaction... :oops:

Your beloved

EnEmY :pirate2:

:laugh: Its not good, I guess I have about 2 turns of fight left then Im a gonner :blush: Too many Germans in Denmark.

If there is no one who can help a poor sponge im gonna have to add another RIP :P

I have to make up some excuses now. :laugh:

Because I have to ship stuff from Copenhagen to the mainland its impossible to build enough forces to defend against loads of German tourist coming with the beach towels taking over your country.

Eat my Squarepants Sandy - I will survive as long as I can until the forces of Good come to my rescue but rest assured, if I should perrish then I shall return.