Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

I think more practice with Denmark might help.

It's his fourth try! Maybe sponge should get in a slow game so he can last longer! :laugh:

Sandy formerly known as Countess Maria Walewska

Are you playing Poland? Look for me to come rolling into your country around tech 30 or so to pay an unfriendly visit. :blush:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I suppose Sadny will be taking Norway will she... I will request to be Denmark again and I hope you Monk will be Germany. If you all feel the need to pick on a little ol' sponge then so be it.

But take note enemys of the state, this games not over till the Fat German sings and I fully intend to make him sing before my time is done.

well sponge,

It seems that you are in another game making more enemies all the time..... :blush:

Maybe I will be lowlands in 79 then I could be a ally to you..... :pirate2:

Since the monk did not stay around in 75...... :huh:

It would be a reason to join the game...... :laugh:

DezertCamel :P

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I'll tell you what I want to talk about - the abolition of Slavery :blush: errrm no that already been done.

The eating of Sponges by nomadic tribes people... now there is a subject worthy of 6 pages of a tabloid newspaper.

Tell you what forget it... Lets talk about German Aggression, Enslavement of Sponges from Denmark, ITS NOT ON!!!!! Get orf moy larnd.

Is there no one willing to come to the defence of Denmark???? :laugh: Except the Poles, oh and the Austrians.

If you dont stop Germany now they they will gain breeding room and the last thing this world needs is a Germany with breeding room. THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREED....... ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Is there anyone that wonts to talk about this game?

Kind of hard to talk about this game with someone who won't say what country they are playing isn't it? I can't really speak on this game as my enemies have been silent from day one. (Southern and Central Russia and Turkey). Are you perhaps one of them??

I'll tell you what I want to talk about - the abolition of Slavery  :P errrm no that already been done.

The eating of Sponges by nomadic tribes people... now there is a subject worthy of 6 pages of a tabloid newspaper.

Tell you what forget it... Lets talk about German Aggression, Enslavement of Sponges from Denmark, ITS NOT ON!!!!! Get orf moy larnd.

Is there no one willing to come to the defence of Denmark???? :blush: Except the Poles, oh and the Austrians.

If you dont stop Germany now they they will gain breeding room and the last thing this world needs is a Germany with breeding room. THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREED....... ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I would come to your defense-but I'm a little busy with France (AND Italy now...) myself-and Germany graciously offered to not participate in my dismemberment :huh:, so you're on your own.

The formerly Roaming, now In Hiding Gnome :laugh:

Kind of hard to talk about this game with someone who won't say what country they are playing isn't it? I can't really speak on this game as my enemies have been silent from day one.

I wish I had your luck, Ghazi! :laugh:

My Opponent instead produces a lot of noises and hot air but not much more... :pirate2:

To Sponge:

Funny that you finally realized the difference in your statement with and without the "NOT" :blush:

Come on General Pee Pee! :unsure:

Fight and die like a man! :P

Bring your troops from their digging holes onto the fields of glory :alien:

(or haven´t you got any? :cheers: )

I´ll tear your pants over your head, :oops:

bind them together up there so your noisy mouth will finally be shut, :cheers:

and kick your spongy-soft bum to send you to where you belong: :huh:

Where all the other sponges live: at the bottom of the sea! :thumbsup: