Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Sure could use a run down on what the groups are in Europe so when I get there I have an idea of what is going on. Not really interested in the whole german -denmark -poland fiasco but what the rest of Europe is up to.

I have not seen any action from several countries and I am still surprised at the # of countries that have not checked in during this game.

This forum in this game has to be the worst of any victory game I have been involved in to date. On numerous occasions I have seen people reading the forum that have never posted in it and I know some of them are in the game.

I still do not understand why Saint Michael has not revealed his country. Could it be he is too embarrassed of his game play?

Just know this before this game is over Europe will feel the oppression of the Persion Empire.

---Genaral Ghazi---

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Bring it on my Persian Pussy :P By the time you get here the whole of Germany, Poland, Austria and a few others will be under Danish control :blush:

As for St M - I know who he is and IM NOT TELLIN :laugh::pirate2: All you need to know is that he is not Germany. HONEST.

HPW would not use two aliases now would he :huh:

As for St M - I know who he is and IM NOT TELLIN

Whatever I could really care less. For all we know it is just another one of your alter egos. In a few more turns you will be a nuisance on the forum for game 79 and we don't have to listen to your childish prattle anymore and this forum can get down to more serious gaming. :laugh:

Whatever I could really care less. For all we know it is just another one of your alter egos. In a few more turns you will be a nuisance on the forum for game 79 and we don't have to listen to your childish prattle anymore and this forum can get down to more serious gaming. :o

Exactly how I see it! :D

Is there anyone that wonts to talk about this game?

Kind of hard to talk about this game with someone who won't say what country they are playing isn't it? I can't really speak on this game as my enemies have been silent from day one. (Southern and Central Russia and Turkey). Are you perhaps one of them??

Hey Ghaz...I wouldn't worry too much about who's playing them at the moment. The computer will probably be running them soon enough :D

I heard Istanbul is nice this time of year....

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ok here is the run down of whats going on in Central Europe.

Germany is at war with Denmark.... Im sure ive done this once :o

There is an almighty force in the west

There is an almighty force in the east

Austria is in the middle :drunk:

Now you do the maths :D

Just to remind you HPW..... BEWARE..... The Confederacy is Watching You.

Oh! the frustration. Not knowing who I am,as if it made any difference in any battle or offence.

The Roaming Gnome figured it out several turns ago, told me so with a big :o .

Even the Sponge of all people (or what ever he is) figured it out. The clue's were out there and only two picked them up :drunk:

I will say that I do not like the hot dry heat or the very cold :D

Bye bye my loves.

Oh! the frustration. Not knowing who I am,as if it made any difference in any battle or offence.

Saint Michael

I have reread this whole thread and the clues point to you either being Italy or knowing the Italian player and are ta'ed to him. My guess is you are Italy. Not only that but Saint Michael is considered the protector of the church in the Catholic religion and that ties you directly to the Vatican which is located in Italy! Yea, I gotcha figured out........... :ninja: