Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

May have done just that, or i could have attacked them with my 34th Army - The Sausage Slicers or they could have retreated to safer ground and re-inforced and then gone into defensive bunkers and trenches awaiting the final push from the Evil German War Machine. I could have been building large battleships and have then positioned just off the coast waiting to draw you in when i will then bomb you back to hell or I could just be spinning you a yarn. You will just have to wait and see.

There are advantages of delaying your turn you know, If i have any success against your forces then you will not know about it and any orders you enter will fail, I have nothing to loose by taking risks and everything to gain.

I will await your arrival in xAlborg :cheers:

Hey Italy - Save some Austrian pie for me will you.

Nah on second thought wipe him out and then start trundling through Germany, you wont find any resistance as the German army is currently camped in the city of Esbjerg eating our women and pillaging our cattle :D

Is there anyone else who wants a piece of Germany? well nows the time to do it as his army is all over me beating me with his sausage.

LOL - Sponge :D

Now you´re scared to the bone huh? :P

You did twice the same mistake within the same game within 3 turns - too kind of you! Just like at xEsbjerg - I´d say: Fire your Defense-Minister!

It was the best thing you could do to me to attack my beseiging forces

at Arhus! Perfect to decrease the effectiveness of your defending troops

by ~28% so that I can CA xArhus right away and I don´t even need reinforcements :D

CU next turn result my friend!

I wish I had more of your kind :drunk:

Be careful what you wish for chancellor :D

As i have said many times before - the games not over till the Fat German sings and i have yet to make you sing.

Do you really think I would continue in this game with the losses i have taken if i did not have an Ace up my sleeve.

Never mind Alborg.... See you in Berlin

Hey Spongy!

Save a piece of Germany for me...... but first I have to eat the Italian pizza, hmmmmmm. :D

Are you sure you will hit back with troops from Alborg? There are none....I am sure this is only a misunderstanding. You know there are more Austrian agents in Denmark than German troops....... :D

Yesterday Sandy wrote me that your strategy speed up your own destruction. She told me that even the computer is a better defender. OOOOOpppppssssss.........But I am sure this is also a mistake.

The Monk

Austrians eat Pizza and take the German Sausage... Not a thought I want to have in my head :D

As for the Polish Witch she has gone a bit too quiet for my liking :D

I know your spys are all over me but dont you think its a waste of time, you know im defeated so why waste your money on such a futile task.

Maybe you still fear me, you should know better than to cross me Monk, I can come back and haunt you when you least expect it.

Don't worry Sponge I am well on my way to liberating all of europe. :D Southern Russia is already defeated with his neighbors to the north and east soon to follow. Hopefully your Polish enemy will put up a better fight. But than again everybody knows boys are smarter than girls so................... :D

Nice to hear it my Persian friend, please make a speedy persut towards warsaw.... once i have made it through Berlin I will meet you there and we can drink to the defeat of our enemies. :D

I am looking forward to encountering your "Ace on the Sleeve".

Maybe thats the reason why your view is limited :blink:

By the way what´s an Ace on the Sleeve worth when you got none in your hands? ;)

Or do you mean this "Ace": The two AIR 39 (among another bunch of tourists) walking their way through the plains at Marne? :P

Since you might have found out that the apropriate amount of planes

needed to transport each one of them is only 50 squadrons of HT planes -

you now let them walk, that´s cheaper right..?!? :D

Maybe they enjoy it walking at plain AIR since they are called AIR 39, huh? :rolleyes:

I only wish Russ had implemented a function to make prisoners of war through battles that are won by failed retreatment- it´s a shame about all the senseless spent lifes and equipments I could use so well... Do you hear me Russ? :D

Russ Please! :drunk: