Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ah well that was my Ace I thought they had escaped and would run around the german countryside avoiding the sausage.

It looks like this coming turn will be my last. I will put up a good fight one last time :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made her angy all by yourself! And by the way:

You got a TA and I got one so where´s the "disadvantage" you have?

It´s your 4th time you play only Denmark - it´s my first game at all.

What are you complaining about?

"You only harvest what you have sewn"

(I hope the verb-declination is right / passive of "to sow")

Made her angry, she would not support her TA when asked. How stupid to have a TA with an ally and an enemy unless it was a deliberate set up. I fully agree i have reaped what i deserve. All I am saying is that at the start Poland was all for supporting me in my attacks against Germany. You for some reason CLed to Poland Kiel allowing you to concentrate all forces in Marne, I had to defend two locations against your one so had a split force. The only way I could have addressed that balance was if Poland had CLed Kiel to me. She refused so what Poland had told me was a pack of lies and this is why I say I was played like a fiddle. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate a good double cross and when im moaning its all in good faith and within the game. Nothing against the person playing Poland. If I had got Kiel then I could have moved out of Denmark into Kiel and attacked the city giving me a route out of Denmark. The province was not enough but it was a start.

As the old saying goes - All is fair in Love and War :D

Thats exactly your problem - you always need others to do the hard work for you.

I did never ask her to do anything against you.

I did not need that nor did I expect her to work against her TA. You did.

It was also not her fault that she ended up having a TA with two to be at war.

I can fully understand why she was upset and regretted talking to you:

As we say over here: You´re the kind of guy "to whom one gives a finger and then misses an arm..." :D

I played a completely fair one on one - your defeat is based only upon your own tactical faults - thats the fact you don´t like to hear nor to face. :D

The reality is just that simple.

Hi Don!

Nice to hear a word from someone else in the game!

Let me put one thing straight: I am not that arrogant nor do I wish

to decide when the situation for the Sponge is "defeated" -

I am too new to all this and I will keep on watching my step.

But I thank you for congrats and the intention that lies therein! :D

Ok im going to put an end to this debate, these sayings you keep coming up with Chancellor I dont understand :D Its a cultural thing i think that why i wont take offence at you "Giveing me the finger" :D

I have one last go don before im whupped, as we all know this game is a brutal affair and the Sponge will be back....... :P

I have one last go don before im whupped, as we all know this game is a brutal affair and the Sponge will be back.......

Dude are you kidding me you are out of the game again already................. :D To a first time player at that!!!! I think the sponge has hit a new low. :D

Hey what can i say... my reputation preceeds me and you need allies in this game. A few have come to my aid late on but i needed them at the outset.... It seem I am but a diversion while other priorities take over.

How mercenary of you Freddie.... what nation should i direct that too?

OH! AND HOW COME YOU WANT SOMETHING FROM ME NOW.... :angry: TAKE A JUMP IN THE RIVER.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WANTED HELP--- EH?

Dear Spongy!

You are right, you need allies for this game. But to get allies YOU first have to learn how to handle them. Kicks, lies and dark maneuvers are not loved by any allies. (I am the exception, of course. :D ) You really did a great job, driving Sandy right into my arms :D:D. You are your biggest enemy, and that is why you fail my young jedi.

The Monk

.........your one and only true ally :wub: ..... with some minor exceptions :angry: