Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please send your embassadors to the <worldwide> talks about the future of the heart of Europe.
Every nation is invited to the "European Future Meeting" held in xBerlin from the 25th of September til the 3rd of October 2006 - the national holiday of the reunion ceremony of the province of Denmark and the mainland of Germany

Persia regrets that we will be unable to be at the above meetings to decide who will fall to us when we do show up.

Until then we will continue to drive around in Southern Russia as there has to be troops in this country to fight somewhere..........you would think -- wouldn't you........I don't know though as there was initially no ldb. :angry:

Saint Michael- You get on my nerves more than sponge bob did. You won't even tell anyone what country you are playing and you always have something stupid to say that nobody but you can understand. I hope you are southern russia so soon you will be gone. :thumbsup:

Cheap!!! Barely used BT-7 parts! Some have minor scorch marks, but in generally working condition. May need to scour off paint with remnants of the South Russian Flag.

I'll take them. I can melt down the steel and reuse to it to arm the new tank my engineers are designing. Look for them soon in a city near you.......How about in return I bomb Central Russian troops this turn? :(:cheers:

I'll take them. I can melt down the steel and reuse to it to arm the new tank my engineers are designing. Look for them soon in a city near you.......How about in return I bomb Central Russian troops this turn? :(  :cheers:

Sure...wouldn't want South Russia to have all the fun. Oh, and Turkey, don't fret...the fun is coming your way soon enough.