Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Persian troops led by General Ghazi continue to work their way north into Southern Russia. It appears the good people of Southern Russia in anticipation of Persian occupation have overthrown their communist oppressors and disbanded the army. It is rumored a few have gathered to fight in the hills on the Turkish border. With winter coming they are in for a long few months.

A train arrived in Tehran today carrying destroyed BT-7's from Iraq. They will be melted down and be the armor for a new breed of tank the likes of which the world has not yet seen! :(

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Im gone :alien: nothing more to say.... totally dejected, never thought i would be defeated by a noob!!!!

Ah well all good things must come to an end.

Oh BTW if anyone has a TA that drops later in the game and is a position still playable then let me know..... The Sponge May Well Return

Murrrrraaaaaghhhhhh!!!!!! Murrrrraaaaaghhhhhh!!!!!! :cannon::alien::cheers:

I'll take it.... just slip it in the post then i shall have revenge on the Germans..... sometime around T70

No but seriously, I want another pop at the German and G79 is way off yet and I just cant wait. :oops::robot::robot::oops::blink:

Hi there "General"!

Soon all poor Danish breweries will be brewing finest beer again - strictly according German "Reinheitsgebot von 1516" :robot:

How about you picking Germany in 79 and me performing in Denmark? :oops:

Lets see if I can defend 2 provinces? :blink:

Anyhow just let me know when you are ready - you know where you can find me, don´t you?!? :blink:

I have already enlisted for 79 and I hope you did so too :robot:

I´ll be awaiting you aboard the "HPWS Bismark" accepting your unconditional surrender. :oops:

Its because you are my brother St M, avenge my destruction, destroy all of the German Speaking people, force them to speak Cuban :robot: