Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

My spirit lives on in this realm.... I only wish to continue the fight while I await the next level. Once that has been achieved then I will leave for good

Ah! The first storm of the winter has arrived on the Russian Plains slowing down the invading Persian Army as they struggle through the relentless blizzards. That is okay because the men are excited about the rumor of a new tank in the spring that overmatches anything anyone currently has in the field. It's going to be a good year............ :python:

:D Here's to a good year indeed. We have just recieved the news that our build up of the fleet has paid some benefits. Three enemy fleets have been damaged during the last fortnight with the loss of 18 ships and heavy damage to three more battleships at the cost of a few shipboard planes. Beware of travel on the high seas enemies of the United States :python:

Patton

To the player in Great Britain:

I am not sure as to the reason for building up the partisans at alkuwait and bubiyan except to cause me no end of grief and cause me to waste orders. You can be sure if you last in this game long enough that will come back to bite you in the ass! Not only do I have influence across africa all the way to the atlantic but I am blessed with an unlimited supply of oil and fuel. See you soon.......... :python:

To the player in Great Britain:

I am not sure as to the reason for building up the partisans at alkuwait and bubiyan except to cause me no end of grief and cause me to waste orders. You can be sure if you last in this game long enough that will come back to bite you in the ass! Not only do I have influence across africa all the way to the atlantic but I am blessed with an unlimited supply of oil and fuel. See you soon.......... :python:

:D We welcome The General to the grand alliance to defeat the British empire. Has the revolutionary war ended? :D

Patton (USA)

Dear general Ghazi!

I am sorry to inform you, that there a little country located between you and your future victim. It is me, mighty Austria. :pirate2: I do not like Great Britain :wub: but I suggest that you take the way crossing northern Africa to visit him. Otherwise you will have an eventful short life. :woohoo: It is just a suggestion. :thumbsup:

The Monk

I am sorry to inform you, that there a little country located between you and your future victim. It is me, mighty Austria

Mighty Austria? Pardon me for saying so but I have yet to see any of your graveyards! Anyway you will perhaps have your chance at me before the game ends as your country is right in the path of what Persia has laid out to conquer. Austria, Czech, hungary will make a nice addition to the Persian Empire........... :woohoo:

Dear Mr. Ghazi!

Maybe your are right and I am a nice little addition to your empire :pirate2: . But after conquering southern and central Russia the right route would cross Poland and Germany : D . Of course, I know the mighty Sponge killer :woohoo: is extremely dangerous :thumbsup: but think about it. You will get Denmark for free :wub: .

At least it will give me the chance to conquer Persia.

The monk

To General Ghazi....

Just a thought you may consider before you execute innocent Brits for acts of terrorism. Partisans will form and increase in neutral territories automatically if no security forces are built. I would not have bothered to waste the money to control the partisans either if I was Britain. Al-kuwait and Bubiyan are nuetral and not classified as British home territories.

• 3 weeks later...