Germany has conquered xOdense from Denmark

See you next game !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Hey HPDubiya :huh:

When you say see you next game does that mean 79 or 80, coz if your in 79....

TELL ME NOW!!!!!

So i can come and pay you a visit.

BTW is the Monk still your ally or has he double crossed you and stabbed you in the back yet?

Have a Nice Day :blink::huh:

Revenge is a cold plate my friend. :huh: Time plays for my side, why should I kill my self by giving you and Bulgaria the chance to attack me. It was a nice idea to declare war on Germany, you draw his full attention to Rumania. Congratulations :blink::huh::pirate2:

Anyway the lost of Poland made the game intersting....... maybe.

The Monk... the one you should kill.

Revenge is a cold plate my friend. :huh: Time plays for my side, why should I kill my self by giving you and Bulgaria the chance to attack me. It was a nice idea to declare war on Germany, you draw his full attention to Rumania. Congratulations :pirate2::alien::blink:

Anyway the lost of Poland made the game intersting....... maybe.

The Monk... the one you should kill.

Wow Polands been at war with me for one turn and you've already written her off.

Are your TA's allies or cannon fodder?

VLD

Hey Monk

send me some garlic then I will get the vampire under control. Btw VLD I am not dead, we just have begun this war. :huh:

Has somebody seen my fly swatter? I have to squash all these bugs at my southern border. :blink::pirate2:

Sandy

Your going to need more than garlic. :taz:

VLD

That is quite a war shaping up in Eastern Europe between the Rumanian and Polish groups. While the Rumanian group has the mommentum Germany is quietly forming an empire behind his allies that will be tough to beat if he is left alone to conquer the computer controlled Balkans. :huh: It does not seem to me that Austria is too willing to help Poland. Perhaps TA's in that group mean something different than they do in mine.

General Patton: Have you and your boys signed up for game 80 yet since we only have 3 more turns in 72? I know of about a dozen really good players already signed up. This could be a tough game...........Certainly no place for the likes of a sponge................... :blink:

Dear General Ghazi!

You are invited to test the type of TAs Poland has. I am sure it will be a very special experience for your troops. The Monk will help his TAs but he is not able to do wonders and beam tropps from one place to another. I am sure the Rumanian troops will not run away and I will find also some Bulgerian. May Greece will also join in.

Btw I hold all bets that Rumania will not stay in Poland for long.

General Ghazi are your troops anxious to meet Germany one day? Or will you and he will be part of a dark menace?

Your Monk

That is quite a war shaping up in Eastern Europe between the Rumanian and Polish groups. While the Rumanian group has the mommentum Germany is quietly forming an empire behind his allies that will be tough to beat if he is left alone to conquer the computer controlled Balkans. :woohoo: It does not seem to me that Austria is too willing to help Poland. Perhaps TA's in that group mean something different than they do in mine.

General Patton: Have you and your boys signed up for game 80 yet since we only have 3 more turns in 72? I know of about a dozen really good players already signed up. This could be a tough game...........Certainly no place for the likes of a sponge................... :jawdrop:

:pirate: Good day to you General Gharzi. We have not. However serious consideration is being given to signing up. Playing US this game is pretty slow too date other that a few forays with some ship board torpedo bombers. I am playing in 74 as well and that game is heating up quite a bit even though there are less "live" players than in 72 with two turns to run.

:angry2:

Patton on patrol

Dear General Ghazi!

You are invited to test the type of TAs Poland has. I am sure it will be a very special experience for your troops. The Monk will help his TAs but he is not able to do wonders and beam tropps from one place to another. I am sure the Rumanian troops will not run away and I will find also some Bulgerian. May Greece will also join in.

Btw I hold all bets that Rumania will not stay in Poland for long.

General Ghazi are your troops anxious to meet Germany one day? Or will you and he will be part of a dark menace?

Your Monk

You've left Poland with few options having let her troops die with no support.

So I think I'll be staying in Poland as long as I like.

VLD

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I like this VLD character, hes my kind of hero.

Make the Polish Queen squirm and die, I only wish I was there to watch and take part the evil double crossing back stabbing whatsamacallit.

Hey VLD maybe you can clear something up for me as I cant get a straight answer from the Monk.

Whos allied / TAed etc to who, paint me a picture to brighten my day

You've left Poland with few options having let her troops die with no support.

So I think I'll be staying in Poland as long as I like.

VLD

Thoughts and reality are different things. :rolleyes:

What do you like me to do, discus my strategy with you? :(

We will help Poland, but we decide when, where and how. :huh::o

We have time, why should we hurry. We will kill your division one by one. That's real fun. :woohoo::jawdrop::pirate:

Ask the Sponge...... Germany is a good schoolar. He did a great job in Denmark.

The Monk

I like this VLD character, hes my kind of hero.

Make the Polish Queen squirm and die, I only wish I was there to watch and take part the evil double crossing back stabbing whatsamacallit.

Hey VLD maybe you can clear something up for me as I cant get a straight answer from the Monk.

Whos allied / TAed etc to who, paint me a picture to brighten my day

As we will play as one team in the future you will get a copy and the head of VLD after this war is over. :wub::angry2:

OK I do not know if I can give you his head, maybe Sandy like to keep it. ;)

The Monk