Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Dear Watum

I will enjoy welcoming your troops in my nice little villa. It got it long time ago and I have not expected that I will have use for this gift. It was good that you mentioned the existence of my little expedition corps. Now I will take care that the troops will offer you the best service available all over central Europe. Thanks for the hint, Watum.

Yours

Sandy Cheeks formerly known as Countess Maria Walewska

Oooops!! Did I accidently say that location out loud??!! Must be all that French wine I drank talking out loud. Hic.... burp Sorry I scared you.

Watum of Portugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like another job for Mr. Ballard, to find the ships on the bottom of the sea.

Ohhh wonderful a pile of ships to play with....... :alien::alien:

Ghazi you are a general and not an admiral, what a waste of money..... :D

Ghazi you are a general and not an admiral, what a waste of money

Ahh not such a waste my friends....I have an 18,000 treasury and my taxes are now 10,000 a turn and I run 50 oil refineries so I have unlimited money, petro, and fuel points. Besides Italy must now depend on his allies for energy each turn as he can no longer recover it from Messina. HA ... no rail left :alien: And it looks like I destroyed all his fuel points he produced last turn.

The war against the dark alliance has begun...........

Ohhh wonderful a pile of ships to play with....... :alien::alien:

Ghazi you are a general and not an admiral, what a waste of money..... :D

Dark Monk..

Sometimes good men must die to deter the path of evil. Evil will have already won when good men stand by and do nothing.....

Watum of Portugal

P.S. Monk you and your hoardes still have to actually locate and sink the ships. None the less I think Persia has gotton some of your attention now. Many songs will be sung for the heroic Persian Navy.

Ghazi you are a general and not an admiral, what a waste of money

Ahh not such a waste my friends....I have an 18,000 treasury and my taxes are now 10,000 a turn and I run 50 oil refineries so I have unlimited money, petro, and fuel points. Besides Italy must now depend on his allies for energy each turn as he can no longer recover it from Messina. HA ... no rail left :alien: And it looks like I destroyed all his fuel points he produced last turn.

The war against the dark alliance has begun...........

General Ghazi,

You're sounding a lot like the Japenese after Pearl Harbor.

General Ghazi,

You're sounding a lot like the Japenese after Pearl Harbor

Except I announced my intentions to your group before I attacked. Big difference. Perhaps I need to make my next visit at Amsterdam. How many arm factories are located there? 12?

Dark Monk--You will not be able to hide from me behind Germany for the whole game.......... :nuke:

General Ghazi,

You're sounding a lot like the Japenese after Pearl Harbor

Except I announced my intentions to your group before I attacked. Big difference. Perhaps I need to make my next visit at Amsterdam. How many arm factories are located there? 12?

There used to be 12. The boy scouts left one standing on the last visit there. However the parking lots have since seen urban renewal.

Watum of Portugal

It seems that everyone thinks that Greece/ Bulgaria/ Rumania have just rolled over and given up, which is very far from the truth. I invite Persia to come join this fight, I can tell you just where the Monk's troops are.

Oh, I almost forgot, did Sandy like what happened to her 6 SS units.