Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

I have recognized that your troops got lost. Here is a little map which will help them to find Poland. :angry2::woohoo: See you there!

Who said we were lost? There is no telling where I will chose for the front lines to be. Only time will tell........

I kind of have to laugh at where you think I am, true I am there because it said so on the world report. But if I may be frank, your intelligence sucks!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh not my intel. I never believed you these stupid stories, but other people did. Poor Ghazi nobody will take care about you. Sandy told me I should give you a big kiss she is sorry but she has other thing to do. She will not be available for some time at her eastern border. Use your chance Ghazi, it is maybe your last one. :angry2:

Hurry up, it is still so boring here :woohoo:

The Monk

Use your chance Ghazi, it is maybe your last one. :thumbsup:

Blah, Blah, Blah. Germany boasts a hundred divisions, so what. If that is what he has than he cannot stand up to what I will bring to the table. Poland cannot fight a war against Rumania and Bulgaria and still protect her flank from me. Going through Poland would be like a knife through hot butter. I have seen no one in your alliance that is in position or capable of stopping my advancing jaguernaut. Shiver and shake my friends, soon catastrophe will prevail; like a whirlwind out of the skies utter devestation will rain.

P.S. You are wasting your time with the covert funding efforts!

That is not thunder that you hear.......................... :angry2::woohoo::beer:

... Going through Poland would be like a knife through hot butter. I have seen no one in your alliance that is in position or capable of stopping my advancing jaguernaut. Shiver and shake my friends, soon catastrophe will prevail; like a whirlwind out of the skies utter devestation will rain...

I will not comment on this crap...

Bring it on Ghazi and find out yourself about my Div. counter.

Dear Ghazily.....

Covert funding is a nice thing. Imaging all these partisans generated from the Persian border up to central Russia scraping your rail capacity to nothing. :cheers: These large countries have really big problems.... building security everywhere cost a lot of orders...... :angry2::woohoo::beer::thumbsup:

Oh yes I know you have a lot of money and a lot of troops and more planes than anybody else. Now we will see if you have the necessary logistics.

I am sure this will be an interesting game for you and me.... and some other people.

The Monk

General, general, you are a bad boy. I am not like butter; you are invited to test it. I will not run like the others. I will fight for every city and province. I will cede them to my friends and I will do everything else which will weaken your forces. Maybe I will loose but I will take a lot of your armies with me. Poland will not surrender. Come here and learn how to die. Stop to waffle around like a little child and fight like a man. I am sick of all these nonsense.

I hereby announce the final destruction of the Rumanian invaders within Poland. :angry2:

Sandy

Hey Ghazi, don't let them fool you, the only thing Poland can do to defend itself, is to cede its borders to its TA's. To be honest, I don't see how she is still playing, losing as many div. as she has.

And lets face it, we all know Germany is trying to hide in the Baltic States.

Hey Ghazi, don't let them fool you, the only thing Poland can do to defend itself, is to cede its borders to its TA's. To be honest, I don't see how she is still playing, losing as many div. as she has

I have figured as much. I saw the large stack she lost early in the game and I figure she has been pressing the new ones into service as fast as they are being built. Victory here is not the issue. We are planning our war against the Dark Allliance carefully and will not be rushed into going before all of the pieces are in place.

And lets face it, we all know Germany is trying to hide in the Baltic States.

Yes- to be proclaiming 100 divisions he sure is moving through the Baltic awfully slow.

Oh maybe you have some supply problems? Not enough fuel? We will help! Where should we build a storage for you. I do not like your slow attack on central Russia, it keeps my life boring. :D:D

General I think you made an error to mention the word "slow" in conjunction with the word "Baltic". Maybe this will have a major impact in the German high command. I do not think you will love the result.

The dark Monk

... I forgot "Thank you Ghazi"

Oh maybe you have some supply problems? Not enough fuel? We will help! Where should we build a storage for you. I do not like your slow attack on central Russia, it keeps my life boring.

No supply problems, we run almost 50 oil refineries. The problem is the log jam of divisions on the road all trying to get somewhere together.

Is there still someone attacking France????????????????????????

You play France and don't know? :D

Attention all Persian Troops: Everyone is hereby given a three day pass for the weekend. Stand down and report back by 0600 monday.