Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon the Dark Alliance will have a whole lot more to worry about than deciding what cities Persia has captured that they want to covert fund.

Is your group one of those I keep seeing in victory that drops the first bad turn they have? That is why HPW and Dark Monk are in game 80 isn't it? You know the end is near and will fold after the first battle :(

To all German and Polish troops: Tell your men to not cut and run when they hear my approaching tanks. Fight and die like men!

I still wait for you... all this Bulgarian suicide is going to be boring. That is the reason why I joined a new game. I need a real enemy; speed up Ghazi. Stop talking, it is time to act. Maybe you should go to the North Sea and CB xHamburg. Good idea or HPW? :(

The Monk

Ohh of course will make a nice presentation you in chains behind my nice tanks on a parade in xVienna

That is a fantasy because by the time I hit Austria all you are going to have left are burned out tanks and half tracks. That is if Spain and Portugal don't get there first. Or Bulgaria-- he's just about to your border now isn't he. I have had Bulgarian sightings by my European spy network in both Senta and Pecs....what's up with that. :D