Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

NEW"S FLASH,

Spanish & Portagee troops are running for home, Dark Munk can now kill the ragheads :(

Running for home???!!! Are you drunk? The only thing running here is your mouth. Dont forget to cede another city this turn. Whats your morale btw? Muhahahahahahaha.

Watum of Portugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is not stupid to go home and defend your own country. I bet you will soon get an uninvited visitor from Africa. There is not a lot of space in Italy and they will need a second landing zone.

Andy has founded a very nice alliance and they nearly control now all parts of north Africa.

We wait for you Andy, I am sure we will have a lot of fun. :(

The Monk

We wait for you Andy, I am sure we will have a lot of fun

At least you see there will be no hope for your alliance. Capitulate now and save your people from the devastation we will wreck upon your people. :(:(:nuke:

Oh no, I will not give up all the fun..... :( Sinking ships, killing your tanks, send paratroopers to every where.....this is real fun. :( It would not be fair to steal Andy the chance for a nice revenge. Let us make a nice noisy party here in Europe. :cheers::nuke:

The Monk

Where has HPW gone in all of this? Perhaps he is buried himself in a bunker somewhere while he awaits the arrival of the Persian troops and is unaware of everything going on around him. The real question is where has he dug in at? Poland? Baltic? Tell me now and save me many turns of looking for you........ :(

Dark Monk--Be careful what you wish for :(

from now on,

I'll be after you

Due to unforeseen events (The total collapse of the Bulgarian group) my plans have changed. I couldn't find Poland anyway--That damn Monk gave me wrong directions--he must have been scared.

I have to reprocess and formulate new battle plans since I will now likely be fighting three of you guys instead of one. That's okay though I love a challenge. Who wants the first black eye???????????? :laugh:

Come on Ghazi break your TAs and join our group. This is your fate my young padawan

I have been trying to but the computer won't let me break. :pirate2:

Seriously though I am willing to discuss the surrender of Poland. OR :laugh::thumbsup::robot: .

Seriously though I am willing to discuss the surrender of Poland. OR :laugh::thumbsup::robot: .

Yes pleeaaaase Ghazi! Do this favour for me!! :cheers:

The Monk will love the special kind of treatment you will get there!

Then I'll finally have a reason to DW on Poland :taz::pirate2:

Damn, I forgot:

Therefore you would need to find the boarder of Poland first... :cheers::drunk:

Therefore you would need to find the boarder of Poland first

Yeah... you know the funniest thing....our tank commanders are reporting they keep having sightings of people with strange looking eyes........do the Polish have slanted eyes???? I think we just found Poland!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::laugh: