Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-no longer will German troops be able to test the Portuguese lines as all available personnel will soon be needed in the East... Save the Homeland or save the Balkans....

Another nice useless speach from Mister "We found the Polish boarder" many turns ago :drunk:

You know what I think? I think you dont even play in this game!! :o:rolleyes::pirate2:

I guess the real Persian leader is a very kind and wise person not coming too close to my boarders.

You know you are really funny - DWing on me and doing nothing - well, I shouldn´t be surprised, should I ?

Somehow I can't stop thinking about these lines from P!nk's lyric in a quite appropriate song of hers:

"High five and talking shit, but you're going home alone, aren't ya?!" :thumbsup:

You know, my never seen opponent Gen. GPS-less - you are always welcome!

I'll reserve all my SS PZ divisions just for you! :wub:

And some more other divisions just because it is really you I hope to see before turn 73! :santa:

Just please bring it on and stop just talking about B):P

We will of course help our French brothers to retake their homeland from the evil coalition that has robbed it from your rightful hands, Saint M. :cheers::drunk:

You know what I think? I think you dont even play in this game!!

Another nice useless speach from Mister "We found the Polish boarder" many turns ago

H.P.W.--I have simply been buying time and getting prepared for our war that is just over the horizon. The collapse of the Bulgarian group was unexpected and affected my timetable. As for Dw on you there were strategic reasons....duh....and by the way I never intended on going to Poland.....that will be very obvious....very soon........... :drunk::rolleyes::P

Just so you know if you have 100 divisions as you claim I will be very disappointed if I don't get 30,000 dead German inf and tank commanders.

Just so you know if you have 100 divisions as you claim I will be very disappointed if I don't get 30,000 dead German inf and tank commanders.

You know Ghazi or Predator - what your problem is?

You just don´t work close to the facts - and you cant even read correctly. :pirate2:

And you still think your speaches could have any influence to our decisions. :P

We will see who will prevail! Just bring it on "General" - :rolleyes:

We are all waiting for you!

For many turns already! :drunk:

We are all waiting for you!

For many turns already

I truly am coming as fast as I can. You must realize what a long way Moscow is from Persia and be patient. You will have your fight --all of you. I will bring the fight -- what are you going to bring... how about some roast monkey! :drunk:

Hey Nemesis!

If thats your intention:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW---What A Ride!"

Then hurry up to come on over and get your "RIDE" :beer::D:beer: