Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think you haven't

I will tell you one more thing. I am not the least bit worried about anything you think you know. You have no idea what my plans are no matter what I say. Until you see my troops I could be anywhere from Moscow to the border of Rumania. Soon though I will be everywhere-----------even inside your tiny little monkey brain......

Wow what an explosion. Why are you so nervous? Enjoy the game, we will have a lot of fun..... with your troops

Wow is right! I doubt it is fun you will have with my troops. My forces will be a handful to stop and Germany will not be able to do it by himself. Hopefully when I push him back to Baltic he will get some help from his allies, yes!

The dark alliance is doomed to submit to Persian rule ---accept your fate---

DEEP-1 Extending far below the surface; extending far within, as a deep cut. 2 Coming from far within; PROFOUND, "hard to understand". 3 WISE, also SLY; absorbed, as, deep in a book. 4 Rich and dark, as deep Red. 5 Low-toned, as a deep voice.

Knowledge is everthing!

• 2 weeks later...

You just do not appreciate the body's natural essence B)

Being a Englishman, yea your right I don't appreciate the french view. :cheers:

B) We have not been able to find too many "Englishman" in England. We thought perhaps they fled to France??????? :cheers:

Patton directing the northern invasion force