Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

It is good to hear from our friends from America. Yes, it is an evil alliance, Red Coats, Spaniards and the Portagee. :D This alliance has the look of the Spanish Inquisitions, but we have found friends. The Great heroic Yugoslavian Patriotic Navy, which bombarded Lisbon while there country was being overrun. The loyal and hard fighting heros of the Lowlands which have not wilted under an onslot of unending fury. The ancestors of the mighty Roman Legions, which have been under attack from the land of the many deserts, have been pushing the Spanish back from where they came. Let us not forget the warriors from the north. The mighty army of the German people and the airforce of the Monk on high have also joined in to push back the evil armies of this unholy alliance.

You are more than welcome to join us in our quest to set right the wrongs that this Tri-Party alliance has inflicted on the world. Come and join us Oh friend and allie from our past. :blink: With your help, much good can be done for this world.

Join the fight to free France, with freedom we will be able to enjoy life again :thumbsup:

Saint Michael

(All donations welcome)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are more than welcome to join us in our quest to set right the wrongs that this Tri-Party alliance has inflicted on the world. Come and join us Oh friend and allie from our past.

I hope he does join up with you guys. That would garauntee me an active enemy to the end of the game. You will all need all the help you can get as the Persian armies are about to over run German positions in the east.

To the countries considering joining the Dark alliance: :D:thumbsup::blink:

My beloved boys

My real life catches me with a little surprise. :blink: So I have to stop this boring Ghazi hunting. :thumbsup: It was fun to play with most of you. To my friend Ghazi: Have fun and try to take fortified Poland. I wish you luck, you will need it. :D

Countess Maria Walewska

It was fun to play with most of you. To my friend Ghazi: Have fun and try to take fortified Poland. I wish you luck, you will need it.

I knew it. They are dropping like flies! Sorry I have no interest in Poland. My interests lie in Baltic and Germany.

We will survive this impact

What--poland was the most insignificant player that was in this game. Tech 28 and conquered virtually nothing. I don't understand how your ta can drop citing life and then turns around and opens up a new thread to get in the next game? What is that...!? :D

Find a replacement player. Russ will allow you to put another player in the position if your ta's agree.

I think it is a trick. She opens a new thread to make the Sponge joining 81; she likes to play a Sponge-free 82. But psssst don't tell him. :D

What to tell about the insignificance of Poland: I think you should reread your turn results. Of course she had not conquered a full nation but we had also not fight rookies, we had real enemies (compared to yours and Germany's). :blink:

I am not sure if I like to have a standby in Poland. Poland is all between you and me. Hunting you seems like a lot of fun to me :thumbsup: ......I will think about it. :pirate2:

The Monk

Dark Monk--

I seriously considered entering Europe through Poland in this game But the way Poland is laid out you have to travel all the way across Poland before you conquer anything. Not to mention it was being played by a weak player. No disrespect intended but I didn't want to fight a new player after slogging through the two Russia's. I feel like there is much more for me in Baltic States. I know it is possible to have 10 cities with that country at 50 pop by turn ten. The production all fits in one net as well. Plus I felt with Germany's captured production and being the strongest in your group that would be more fun to fight him and more of a challenge.

We were very disappointed with the Block of Trans Jordan, Turkey, C Russia, and Southern Russia. Yes we defeated Trans Jordan and whipped southern and central russia's armies in Syria and Iraq but Turkey was very strong when they dropped and the russia's both had plenty of time and land to give to recover.

Hopefully the upcoming war in Europe will last the remainder of the game..... :D

:) I, Patton enjoy a good drink as well as the next fellow. Will I be invited to the the grand party on the mainland? If so what route shall we take? I am getting tried of warm beer. :)

It is not what I envisioned sitting with the central staff making sure the troops get their daily supplies. GIVE ME A COMMAND!!!!! I am sorry about that private. COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, I did not give the wrong orders. PLEASE MY SOUL FOR A COMMAND!!! At least this one( I believe in reincarnation).

Patton With The Central Staff in Washington

At long last we have contact with German forces. Something tells me all the pilots at xPskov are not sleeping well these days.......... :huh:

General Patton--Welcome to the continent, perhaps our paths will cross at some point. Depends on how good a fight Germany is going to put up.