Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the declaration of war Saudi Arabia. I am sure you will like the action in your future turn results

Saudi does not visit this forum at all. Action from your one airgroup? or your one army? Poland such a small little country with little production. But my god 350+ ships!!??!! Where are they all so that I may sink them? Send some more down to Costanta that was such fun.

The last half of this game promises to be much more fun than the first half.

So the U.S. and Germany had an agreement in Norway? It seems I remember the same situation in 72 between Algeria and Germany. Hey HPW...WHOOPS!

It is time for the mighty Persian war machine to go on the offensive. Hope you guys can keep up............

Kill the infidels! :P:oops:

[so the U.S. and Germany had an agreement in Norway? It seems I remember the same situation in 72 between Algeria and Germany. Hey HPW...WHOOPS!

:P Predator are you saying that HPW is the mighty leader of ALgeria in 72 ? Since I played Germany. Dave was a great player and won that game even though he dropped out for a while due to some personnal issues. DAVE is That you????????????

Patton aka Rommel 72

No Dave is not Germany. I was merely speaking about agreements being broken by one side or the other resulting in war. Clearly Germany is allowing Poland to advance south in Central Russia and hanging back for what purpose.......oh yeah to go north......perhaps the Germans merely want to give Patton's troops a x-mas present.

:python: We Americans are a peace loving people, why would the Germans want not to honor a non-aggression pack? As a fellow from Japan once said after bombing Pearl Harbor "I am afraid we have just awoken a sleeping gaint".

:cheers:

Patton

Peace Loving? If I remember right the Americans declared war on the Lowlands.

<_< I don't recall ever having a NAP or any other agreement with the Lowlands. :D

A little light bombing just to see what defenses exist, does that qualify as a war?? I lost more than you in any case. :ranting:

Patton was that your idea?????? FDR

I guess we all define "peace loving" in different ways.

You're welcome to come back for some more visits, it was fun! You might want to send bigger ships next time, and more of them. And maybe some fighters with those bombers.

Cleo