Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Dark Monk--

What a crappy way to lose your Marshal!!

A happy new year my beloved Ghazi!

Just a small mistake of him; he missed his flight back :thumbsup: . I will find another one :drunk:

I was surprised that the Persian soldiers stop running at the southern Russian border. But maybe we can convince them to run back to Persia.....soon.

:cheers:

Your Monk (still waiting for you)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised that the Persian soldiers stop running at the southern Russian border. But maybe we can convince them to run back to Persia.....soon.

I had to pull back because I couldn't fight Germany and Poland by myself with Czech driving on my flank. A happy new year to you as well.

I had to pull back because I couldn't fight Germany and Poland by myself with Czech driving on my flank. A happy new year to you as well.

Yes I have to agree, this was the best solution. It seems theat the Persian leader is not as stupid as the Bulgarian :blink: . It is a pitty...... <_<

The Monk

• 2 weeks later...
4 on 1 in Central Russia it is then. Aren't all those dead bodies you guys will be sending home going to back up the rail lines? :robot:

Just a little visit to a old friend (enemy?) and a duty for my best ally. Do not blame me it was only a small hit on your big force. This is not 4 to 1 this is maybe 2.5 to 1 .... not more. You know I have better things to do...... e.g. killing bombers and fighters of my beloved enemies :cheers: .

Just a little visit to a old friend (enemy?) and a duty for my best ally. Do not blame me it was only a small hit on your big force. This is not 4 to 1 this is maybe 2.5 to 1 .... not more. You know I have better things to do...... e.g. killing bombers and fighters of my beloved enemies

Okay then a free pass this turn for the Monk. Not so much for Czech though. Orders have come down to kill the army at xMirgorod. :blink::cheers::robot:

Just a little visit to a old friend (enemy?) and a duty for my best ally. Do not blame me it was only a small hit on your big force. This is not 4 to 1 this is maybe 2.5 to 1 .... not more. You know I have better things to do...... e.g. killing bombers and fighters of my beloved enemies

Okay then a free pass this turn for the Monk. Not so much for Czech though. Orders have come down to kill the army at xMirgorod. :taz::cheers::ranting:

You see there is an old warfare problem.... who hits whom first? :robot:

But anyway I think there are only half armies left right? So you will only get a half point for it.... if you are fast enough.... otherwise your enemy gets the half point. :blink:

I wish you a pleasant weekend.

The Monk

But anyway I think there are only half armies left right? So you will only get a half point for it.... if you are fast enough.... otherwise your enemy gets the half point

Well here is how I see it. I attack at about 2:1 odds and kill his army with minimal losses on my end. I draw replacements and my army is full strength again and his is dead. I run next so....... :cheers: Anyway I'll take the half point as clearly I am keeping my promise I made early in the game and am driving right for austria!!! :blink:

But anyway I think there are only half armies left right? So you will only get a half point for it.... if you are fast enough.... otherwise your enemy gets the half point

Well here is how I see it. I attack at about 2:1 odds and kill his army with minimal losses on my end. I draw replacements and my army is full strength again and his is dead. I run next so....... :cheers: Anyway I'll take the half point as clearly I am keeping my promise I made early in the game and am driving right for austria!!! :blink:

... if you run next :ranting:

... if you run next

Holy Crap Batman!!!! I can't believe I didn't notice he dropped back a day on his last turn. looks like I need to make some changes. I can't believe we are running the same day.. :robot::blink::ranting::taz::blink::ranting::ranting:

Keep cool ... it is like a game. The one who moves first will win the prize.

50 : 50 not a bad chance for both of you......

The Monk :cheers:

Why it is an interesting game, drawbacks like these are normal. What do you think how many errors all of us have made in this game. These things happen and these are the points which make this game interesting.

Of course there is the Sponge, his turns are error collections.

I think you, Czech and Germany are lucky. You have a real ground war. I have to wait and see.

The Monk

I think you, Czech and Germany are lucky. You have a real ground war. I have to wait and see

You are correct in that. Too many times in these games you end up fighting the computer or have trouble getting to the front lines. I think eventually in this game the war will come to you. In the meantime sit back and have a few and enjoy the show--it's getting ready to heat up big time in russia. :blink: