Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems this will be an interesting group to fight against. I was just saying to myself last week I bet someone hits batum soon because Poland and Czech seem to be trying awful hard to build navies. Sure enough it happened.

So looks like I caught czech unready for what he ran up against. Suddenly Czech's forces have all crawled under rocks. Looks like Poland and Germany are in no hurry to come to his aide either.

Getting awful close to Rumania.................

That sound like the story Bulgaria told everybody all the time..... I hope you will not share their fate.

Well I certainly don't see anyone stopping my advance. I mean Czech tried but.....And look at this Poland trying to sneak up behind me with all those SS divisions. I think it's time to move this war to the Rumanian border--I am very interested to see what Poland has waiting for me.

Poland got lucky his ships survived. My bombers decided they would rather sink southern russia's bb's that have been sitting there rusting the last 30 turns. :holiday:

Advance?

Perhaps you should do some tc's after I run my turn and you will see just how close I am getting. Czech obviously has no power to stop me after losing his army at mirgorod. The rest of his divisions have gone MIA. Polands best army is in no position to engage anything and may eventually get bombed out looking for a fight. German troops don't seem too anxious to move south more than a province at a time.

My hope now is that Poland intends to defend the rumanian border. Is that your hope too Dark Monk? I now have a road map to Austria that I took off a dead Czech General. :cheers:

First of all my beloved Ghazi, I killed 3 division not 2; which show very bad conditions.

Secondly I have enough, munition, maybe I have too much.

The third point is that I will enjoy any contact with your ground forces and the force of Iraq (of course).

Welcome to the battlefield Sadam.

Sandy

Vamp

c'mon and get some of what Czech got. I'm as far south as I'm going so whatever you want from here you got to take it or die trying.... :cheers::alien::wub::drunk: So far from what I've seen you don't have enough help. You better hope Germany came south with you because I can tell you guys right now that Poland and Czech are not up to it.

furthermore the Iraqi people are slaves to the wishes of the Persian Empire and will throw themselves mercilessly at the polish fighters.

• 3 weeks later...

Watch my puppet as he dances in and out of your troops killing as he goes.

Dark monk--

I must apologize ahead of time for your upcoming turn results. I see you must support your allies in their quest to stop the spread of the Persian Empire but you have to know that being at war with me can be costly at any time in this game. :cheers:

:holiday::ranting::holiday::ranting::ranting::(:cheers::ranting::ranting::ranting::drunk::drunk::cheers: