Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Germans Germans everhere. Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Russia. Could be that a grand coalition will need to be formed!!!!!!!

That coalition was formed on turn 1 and is presently kickiing the snot out of the German alliance pretty much all across the board right now. Austria has lost at least 20,000 air points over the last few turns and Czech is about to lose another 24 divisions. If only the German army(s)would come out of hiding..... :beer:

I thought that the U.S. made peace with Germany to carve up Scandinavia? Now would be a good time to attack him as he will have to devote the bulk of his resources to stop me. I am buiding 6 t-34's a turn on the front and can put a new army in place every three turns.

HPW-- Shhhhh...be very quite--I'm hunting Germans.... :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germans Germans everhere. Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Russia. Could be that a grand coalition will need to be formed!!!!!!!

That coalition was formed on turn 1 and is presently kickiing the snot out of the German alliance pretty much all across the board right now. Austria has lost at least 20,000 air points over the last few turns and Czech is about to lose another 24 divisions. If only the German army(s)would come out of hiding..... :beer:

I thought that the U.S. made peace with Germany to carve up Scandinavia? Now would be a good time to attack him as he will have to devote the bulk of his resources to stop me. I am buiding 6 t-34's a turn on the front and can put a new army in place every three turns.

HPW-- Shhhhh...be very quite--I'm hunting Germans.... :cheers:

:D We did make an truce so to speak but as usual the Germans always seem to want more. HPW was not the truce line to be Bergen to Ramsjo????? Apparently you decided you needed the lights north of there. Also you seem intent on boxing me in, in Finland. :cheers:

We Americans are always open to negotiations

Patton

We did make an truce so to speak but as usual the Germans always seem to want more. HPW was not the truce line to be Bergen to Ramsjo????? Apparently you decided you needed the lights north of there. Also you seem intent on boxing me in, in Finland

Not so us Persians. We will be heading north again to regain the Moscow area we had to abandon to protect our flanks. now that those flanks are secure it will be interesting to see if the germans use the same strategy that czech took.

We did make an truce so to speak but as usual the Germans always seem to want more. HPW was not the truce line to be Bergen to Ramsjo????? Apparently you decided you needed the lights north of there. Also you seem intent on boxing me in, in Finland

Not so us Persians. We will be heading north again to regain the Moscow area we had to abandon to protect our flanks. now that those flanks are secure it will be interesting to see if the germans use the same strategy that czech took.

Dear Friend,

As you may have noted I have been checking the record books lately, I know we played in Victory! 72 and had a good fight before we went to peace. I did not recall fighting you in 58. I was Central Russia and towards the end of the game overran Switzerland on the way to the French coast. I noted your call line said you played Switzerland in 58. Was it you that I overran or had you been defeated earlier? :beer: I know Central Russia pretty well as we won that game. I know a little about Finland as well since we won game 68 playing Finland. :D AHHHH fighting in home territory is nice.

Patton in Finland

Dear Friend,

As you may have noted I have been checking the record books lately, I know we played in Victory! 72 and had a good fight before we went to peace. I did not recall fighting you in 58. I was Central Russia and towards the end of the game overran Switzerland on the way to the French coast. I noted your call line said you played Switzerland in 58. Was it you that I overran or had you been defeated earlier?

I played Switz in 58 and my good friend Ken played Czech. we fought off Lowlands, Spain, germany, and portugal in that game. We fought till around tech 35 and that whole time I swear I never was able to leave switzerland with one of my armies. They outnumbered everything we had three to one and through planning and coordinating ourselves each turn we were finally able to defeat them. That was when your group showed up from the east and I had basically nothing left. We were so proud to have won against overwhelming odds for so long and to come out on top and then your group showed up from the other direction it was like popping a balloon.

Lowlands I believe was Mike Flynn and it was his group we ended up joining 72 with.

Patton in Finland

Predator snacking tonight on czech armor divisions..... :beer:

HPW--you still out there? :robot:

:blink: I'm quite sure he is. He took another Swedish city and a Finnish one. I figure he is as large as 4 or 5 countries. Germany, Denmark, Baltic States, half of Norway, Sweden, Central Russia, some of Finland, Northern Russia, and France. Although Ireland took xRouen from him, I don't think three French cities manner. :D

Patton, US and Canadas production has completely converted to war industries witha value of over $14,000.

I'm quite sure he is. He took another Swedish city and a Finnish one. I figure he is as large as 4 or 5 countries. Germany, Denmark, Baltic States, half of Norway, Sweden, Central Russia, some of Finland, Northern Russia, and France. Although Ireland took xRouen from him, I don't think three French cities manner

Oh I know he is out there. He recently moved armies into xKhudsen and xNiemzen in an effort to stop me from reaching europe. I currently have 24 czech and 18 Polish div trapped and Germany is desperate to save them because once they are dead there is nothing stopping me from entering and completely dominating Europe for the rest of the game.

Germany is screwed because Polands moral is probably thousands negative and he can't cede him anything to eneble him to get to me. :robot:

And Germany owns only one city in central russia wotrh anything and that is moscow. I hold the other 99% of central russia's production.

Dark Monk--Being assigned to your air force is no less than a death sentence it seems. :blink:

The Persians soon will rule the world again :D

I'm quite sure he is. He took another Swedish city and a Finnish one. I figure he is as large as 4 or 5 countries. Germany, Denmark, Baltic States, half of Norway, Sweden, Central Russia, some of Finland, Northern Russia, and France. Although Ireland took xRouen from him, I don't think three French cities manner

Oh I know he is out there. He recently moved armies into xKhudsen and xNiemzen in an effort to stop me from reaching europe. I currently have 24 czech and 18 Polish div trapped and Germany is desperate to save them because once they are dead there is nothing stopping me from entering and completely dominating Europe for the rest of the game.

Germany is screwed because Polands moral is probably thousands negative and he can't cede him anything to eneble him to get to me. :D

And Germany owns only one city in central russia wotrh anything and that is moscow. I hold the other 99% of central russia's production.

Dark Monk--Being assigned to your air force is no less than a death sentence it seems. :blink:

:D Is there room in Europe for the Americans???? :robot: Says I

I like bombing Paris and Amsterdam after all I have to do something all these planes

Patton

The Persians soon will rule the world again :(

Dark Monk--Being assigned to your air force is no less than a death sentence it seems. :pirate2:

Yes, yes sometime you have to try thing even if the chances are bad.....these days seem to be unlucky.....

Yea, and the second worst air force to be a pilot in is Czech's!! :jawdrop:

Also the next unlucky thing is going to be being in the Austrian Army..... You better start painting Red Cross symbols on your tanks. :D

Also the next unlucky thing is going to be being in the Austrian Army..... You better start painting Red Cross symbols on your tanks

A big red cross! That will make even better targets for our bomber pilots. Not that they can miss when bombing an army trapped in the city. :D

:D The sun over Paris is strangely blocked out as wing after wing of fighters & bombers fly over head dropping there deadly fruits of war. Strangely little flak is seen however the sky is dark from the artillery shells bursting as the armys of the west approach. The inhabitants of the city are fleeing, many without packing, to the east always to the east. From the government buildings a strange smoke is seen. Are they burning government papers? Will Paris change hands for the third time in two years? :pirate2:

Paris Daily

Patton--

sounds like germany and his bunch are in big trouble. Once I kill the armies at niemzen and khudsen I can't see him being able to push fresh troops to my front with the pressure from the rear he is recieving from you guys. Italy is a train wreck and almost defeated and Czech is desperate in russia and Austria's pilots are finally refusing to fly!

the Persians are now at the doorstep to europe....knock....knock :pirate2::jawdrop::D