Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the Germans do not have the stomach to go toe to toe with the Persians at this time. instead of helping their allies in battle the germans seem to have withdrawn their forces and vacated the area. Only time will tell if this was a wise move as our forces move into position to begin the march across Europe.

Dark monk--Here i come. xVienna will be home away from home....... :D

Not in this game, my friend.

Got news for ya. I am less than ten turns from entering into Czech and if my scouts are correct they say they can see austria from there :(:wub:

Germany you claimed you wanted a fight and then you turned and ran--what's up with that? Was it because you were outnumbered 8 armies to 2 :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::woohoo: ....

Europe at long last.............. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::drunk:

• 2 weeks later...

this forum is the walking dead. perhaps it is time to pull a spongebob and dw war on everyone that is left. half the field can't stand up to me and the other half is too busy running away( see germany here). :python:

everyone still playing check in so I know who I can pick a fight with.... :beer:

this forum is the walking dead. perhaps it is time to pull a spongebob and dw war on everyone that is left. half the field can't stand up to me and the other half is too busy running away( see germany here). :ph34r:

everyone still playing check in so I know who I can pick a fight with.... :D

The Island Countries are here!!!!!!! US, Canada, Ireland. We know France is alive since he counterattacked, very weakly!!!

Patton in a Swedish Sauna :D

The Island Countries are here!!!!!!! US, Canada, Ireland. We know France is alive since he counterattacked, very weakly!!!

Cool more targets! :ph34r:

:D Sweden, Persia or whatever you are, I was a target before!!!!!!! I don't like it :D

By the way I am currently enjoying Swedish hospitality. Do you like the Russian plains?

Patton in a hot tub

By the way I am currently enjoying Swedish hospitality. Do you like the Russian plains?

We are sooo over the Russian plains, have I ever told you about the time I got lost in russia?????? Well would you look at this.....are we in POLAND??? :ph34r::D I can't wait to see who is going to be here to welcome Persia into Europe :D

I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, ah, the good life :ph34r:

:D We see that you are alive. Why would you attack with tanks at 32%???? I Wonder? Are you waiting for the right moment to counterattack??? I would have thought you would have counterattacked before Canada and Ireland were almost all the way across France!!! :D

Patton planning in Sweden

I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, ah, the good life :D

:D We see that you are alive. Why would you attack with tanks at 32%???? I Wonder? Are you waiting for the right moment to counterattack??? I would have thought you would have counterattacked before Canada and Ireland were almost all the way across France!!! :D

Patton planning in Sweden

There is no reason to rush :ph34r:

:D The world is turning, the armies are advancing, are we to believe Persia or Germany will control the world? :D

I for one believe in the American way. Me thinks it will not die.

AS FOR THE Poles, Cechs and Austrian I think they are just puppets of the Reich.

Mr. French man look what the Germans are doing now!!!! Lowlands under their feet, next France??? How about Italy???

Persian Leader, Talk talk talk, Moscow that was once yours remains under the heel of the German Machine.

Patton continuing to plan in Sweden :ph34r: