Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Persian Leader, Talk talk talk, Moscow that was once yours remains under the heel of the German Machine

I gave moscow to germany because my allies who were supposed to protect my flanks couldn't keep up with my advance so I was forced to withdraw from the moscow area to deal with the 18 polish and 47 czech divisions that were driving on my flank into the biggest producing net in central russia which i did not want to lose. but all is well, entering Poland this turn and redriving on the moscow area as we speak.

Even after ambushing me and killing an army earlier in the game Germany has stood on the edge and looked down and didn't like what he saw and is currently driving as fast north as his panzers will carry him. He leaves 18 polish divisions and 47 czech divisions behind killed by persia and iraq (good job meatball) .

So in answer to your question it will be Persia that rules the map.

Italy is all but defeated......Poland is about to be a memory......Czech is spent........Austria can't get anyone to join the airforce so what planes they can throw together sit on the ground :D oh yeah and germany is CHICKEN :D:D:ph34r:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Persian Leader, Talk talk talk, Moscow that was once yours remains under the heel of the German Machine

I gave moscow to germany because my allies who were supposed to protect my flanks couldn't keep up with my advance so I was forced to withdraw from the moscow area to deal with the 18 polish and 47 czech divisions that were driving on my flank into the biggest producing net in central russia which i did not want to lose. but all is well, entering Poland this turn and redriving on the moscow area as we speak.

Even after ambushing me and killing an army earlier in the game Germany has stood on the edge and looked down and didn't like what he saw and is currently driving as fast north as his panzers will carry him. He leaves 18 polish divisions and 47 czech divisions behind killed by persia and iraq (good job meatball) .

So in answer to your question it will be Persia that rules the map.

Italy is all but defeated......Poland is about to be a memory......Czech is spent........Austria can't get anyone to join the airforce so what planes they can throw together sit on the ground :cheers: oh yeah and germany is CHICKEN :D:ph34r::D

My old friend :cheers: Perhaps I say I shall join you in the Russian Plains. But first I will need to work my way through the Russia forests and as you know the forest are quite large and one can easily get lost.

I will follow the yellow brick road too Moscow, Moscow I will march :cheers::D

Will Patton be able to get there before winter??????

Czech is not completely spent.....

Ahhh my enemy finally speaks....i did not know you visited the forum.....maybe not spent but certainly in a downward spiral. At least you don't have to relieve your commanders for the debacle in russia....they're all dead :D

Czech is not completely spent.....

But you will be before the end of the game along with Austria and Germany. Also lets not forget Poland, whom only is allowed to play if we let him/her... :D

But you will be before the end of the game along with Austria and Germany. Also lets not forget Poland, whom only is allowed to play if we let him/her...

I'm going to allow Poland to play awhile--I was beiginning to feel like the bully on the playground taking people's toys :drunk: Hey Vamp come out and play. If you leave that army at Darabani it will suffer the same fate as the one at Priluki. I suggest a hasty retreat to warsaw.... :D

But you will be before the end of the game along with Austria and Germany. Also lets not forget Poland, whom only is allowed to play if we let him/her...

I'm going to allow Poland to play awhile--I was beiginning to feel like the bully on the playground taking people's toys :( Hey Vamp come out and play. If you leave that army at Darabani it will suffer the same fate as the one at Priluki. I suggest a hasty retreat to warsaw.... :drunk:

My old friend I am impressed. Marching through the Ukraine towards Romania. That is a long ways from Persia. I to am a long ways from home in the very northern artic. It sure is barren and cold here. I think I will march south. :D

I have been looking at a map and believe the United States and Persia are about as far apart as two countries can be. Perhaps we should crush the center from each side :pirate2: Where is the Volka???

Patton never liked the Russians

My old friend I am impressed. Marching through the Ukraine towards Romania. That is a long ways from Persia. I to am a long ways from home in the very northern artic. It sure is barren and cold here. I think I will march south.

I have been looking at a map and believe the United States and Persia are about as far apart as two countries can be. Perhaps we should crush the center from each side Where is the Volka???

I will enter Poland and Rumania this turn even though the skies seem to be full of German planes all of a sudden. Do I finally have HPW"s attention???? :D

Rumor has it Patton and the germans are allies and working towards building their military machines at the expense of the Scandinavians.

The real World War will begin in earnest this turn...is everyone ready????? :drunk:

My old friend I am impressed. Marching through the Ukraine towards Romania. That is a long ways from Persia. I to am a long ways from home in the very northern artic. It sure is barren and cold here. I think I will march south.

I have been looking at a map and believe the United States and Persia are about as far apart as two countries can be. Perhaps we should crush the center from each side Where is the Volka???

I will enter Poland and Rumania this turn even though the skies seem to be full of German planes all of a sudden. Do I finally have HPW"s attention???? :D

Rumor has it Patton and the germans are allies and working towards building their military machines at the expense of the Scandinavians.

The real World War will begin in earnest this turn...is everyone ready????? :drunk:

:pirate2: Rumors rumors rumors, US must have a secure base in Europe. Let the real war begin. Who shall I fight? :(

Patton

Ahh Patton.....It seems that germany is now ta'ed to Canada which means that you guys are probably working together. I could not figure out why you two would not fight for Scandinavia but it really is about positioning yourself to win the game against our group. I look forward to the war.....

Dark Monk--welcome to Poland . I say welcome because I have 100 divisions (t-34 or mech) either entering Poland or staging on the border this turn. I hope you and your new buddy in Czech are up for it :woohoo: