Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Ahh Patton.....It seems that germany is now ta'ed to Canada which means that you guys are probably working together. I could not figure out why you two would not fight for Scandinavia but it really is about positioning yourself to win the game against our group. I look forward to the war.....

Dark Monk--welcome to Poland . I say welcome because I have 100 divisions (t-34 or mech) either entering Poland or staging on the border this turn. I hope you and your new buddy in Czech are up for it :woohoo:

100 will be not enough my dear. (I hope <_< ) However, reaching Monk land, you and your puppets have to fight for every meter.... nearly every meter. You know strategic withdraws excluded. Still sit here waiting fo you. :jawdrop:

The Monk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Patton.....It seems that germany is now ta'ed to Canada which means that you guys are probably working together. I could not figure out why you two would not fight for Scandinavia but it really is about positioning yourself to win the game against our group. I look forward to the war.....

Dark Monk--welcome to Poland . I say welcome because I have 100 divisions (t-34 or mech) either entering Poland or staging on the border this turn. I hope you and your new buddy in Czech are up for it :P

:cheers: my good friend from the south, why is it we can not be friends with everyone???? If it is war you want it is war you shall have. I am waiting for you on the shores of America. Or would you rather I send my fleets to meet you and your allies in the east. My fleet is fairly large since 5 shipyards have been working most of the game. :D

With the sure and certain knowledge of VICTORY!

Patton still in Sweden (It will be a long march south)

my good friend from the south, why is it we can not be friends with everyone???? If it is war you want it is war you shall have. I am waiting for you on the shores of America. Or would you rather I send my fleets to meet you and your allies in the east. My fleet is fairly large since 5 shipyards have been working most of the game.

I am afraid I will not make it to the shores of America. I am trying very hard to do my share to ensure victory for our group and the joining of your group with germany makes that a daunting task indeed. I may never engage U.S forces on the ground and you can spit on my navy it is so small but I will do what I can to prevent the U.S from participating in victory. :D:cheers::P:ranting::ranting:

my good friend from the south, why is it we can not be friends with everyone???? If it is war you want it is war you shall have. I am waiting for you on the shores of America. Or would you rather I send my fleets to meet you and your allies in the east. My fleet is fairly large since 5 shipyards have been working most of the game.

I am afraid I will not make it to the shores of America. I am trying very hard to do my share to ensure victory for our group and the joining of your group with germany makes that a daunting task indeed. I may never engage U.S forces on the ground and you can spit on my navy it is so small but I will do what I can to prevent the U.S from participating in victory. :D:cheers::ranting::ranting::ranting:

:P Then it is and it shall be, the torch is light and the line is drawn in the sand. :ranting:

You must remember "Link" is a German name

Ahh my german brother it is a shame we must fight. My last name is Beierle and we trace our ancestors back to 1745 in Dielheim bei Heidelberg, germany. I still have cousins in Berlin. :D

it will be fun to have a worthy opponent the remainder of this game. i feared the way I have been steamrolling these guys they were all going to drop out--you know kind of like Czech just did..... :cheers:

Go germany in Euro 08!!!!!!!!!turkey missing 4 players next game .....there is no way we lose!!!!!!

Ahh my german brother it is a shame we must fight. My last name is Beierle and we trace our ancestors back to 1745 in Dielheim bei Heidelberg, germany. I still have cousins in Berlin. :D

it will be fun to have a worthy opponent the remainder of this game. i feared the way I have been steamrolling these guys they were all going to drop out--you know kind of like Czech just did..... :cheers:

Go germany in Euro 08!!!!!!!!!turkey missing 4 players next game .....there is no way we lose!!!!!!

I have a Family history that indicates my great grandfather 11 times over, Mathias Link was born in Bremgarten, Baden, Germany ( two miles from France) in 1670. Beyond that there is a trace that leads back to a Goteholdus Sinister (Latin for left which is Links in German) to 1140 in Wurzburg.

Don Link aka Patton

• 2 weeks later...

The paratroop drop , while an interesting sideshow , is a one way ticket to death for the paratroopers.......so sorry about that...and the German High Command is much more resilient than you might wish.....in the meantime , the dance begins.....