Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: WORLD NEWS------- Paris is liberated!!!!! The invaders have been defeated after a long hard fight. Remaining troops from the Lowlands surrender to the Irish liberators. Citizens of Paris celabrate while troops parade thru the Arch De Truimp.

Irish, after a taste of victory, may not return Paris to the French. Insiders acknowledge that relations between the Iris and the French government in exile have taken a turn for the worse and all dipomatic relations have been severed. :blink:

The world knows not where the French government in exile has fled?????? :P

CNN

It's all a learning experience for me in this game....I really don't expect to survive....but I will extract my pound of flesh , and what is this with Solca....all I see there is an empty airfield ( and every so once in a while a couple of divisions of t-34's ;) ).....

the hunted predator.......

Yea well all I have to say to that is it's no fun when the rabbit gets the gun so watch out....but really it is only a matter of time before the Austrian airforce runs into the same buzz saw that the German one did last turn. Are you willing to lose 6000 airpoints to just bomb an army with one airgroup? :woohoo:

I seemed to have seen a cartoon one time where the rabbit in fact did get the gun...it was quite funny ....but then , what is alittle bit of tactical striking between friends except signs of affection...hehe , it seems I am particularly well liked today

It seems you have way to many friends then.... :( Losing 8 div in one army in one turn to airstrikes is no fun for the troops :woohoo:

Got plenty of AP's to burn , plenty of cash too...important thing is no one unit was completely destroyed.....so as far as I am concerned , I did not lose 8 divisions ....if I had to transport 8 divisions from Czechoslovakia down to Greece , that would be much worse....

Ghazi you know that time works against you. Every turn we can slow your group down bring the others closer to win this game. I suggest all of you speed up a little bit. Bombing will not help. You have to conquer the territory...... bloody of course......

Andy will not like to lose this game again...... should I remind your guys?... think back to game 69, you told me there is still a bill open. Speed up time is short for you.

The MONK .... waiting for the enemies. :woohoo::(

Ghazi you know that time works against you. Every turn we can slow your group down bring the others closer to win this game. I suggest all of you speed up a little bit. Bombing will not help. You have to conquer the territory...... bloody of course......

Andy will not like to lose this game again...... should I remind your guys?... think back to game 69, you told me there is still a bill open. Speed up time is short for you.

The MONK .... waiting for the enemies

Patience...patience ...war is never won in a day and there is still 20 turns left....I have no fear of the other side you speak of winning this game...they have little conqeured territory....don't think i was in 69,

sorry.....Got plenty of AP's to burn , plenty of cash too...important thing is no one unit was completely destroyed.....so as far as I am concerned , I did not lose 8 divisions ....if I had to transport 8 divisions from Czechoslovakia down to Greece , that would be much worse....

it is much easier that way I agree ...I myself have a long way to go.....I wish you had played this position the whole game as you are a much better player than the one who left. :woohoo:

The MONK .... waiting for the enemies. :(:unsure:

Wow bringing up game 69, that is a blast from the past. I believe that we lost because our dear allies decided to spend the last 15 turns attacking us after we agreed to work together the entire game. Even so, I doubt my team would have won, the other alliance was so far ahead of us in points it was almost an insult that they decided to attack us at the end. Who did you play in 69? I can't remember that far back :woohoo:

I do think there are 3 teams and 1 individual with very good chances to win game 78, it will be exciting to see how the final 20 turns play out.

For my 2 cents, I would place my team in 78 way ahead in terms of points than we were in 69, which is why we are one of the 3 teams in the running for the winning spots.

-Andy Brogan

The MONK .... waiting for the enemies. :(:unsure:

Wow bringing up game 69, that is a blast from the past. I believe that we lost because our dear allies decided to spend the last 15 turns attacking us after we agreed to work together the entire game. Even so, I doubt my team would have won, the other alliance was so far ahead of us in points it was almost an insult that they decided to attack us at the end. Who did you play in 69? I can't remember that far back :woohoo:

I do think there are 3 teams and 1 individual with very good chances to win game 78, it will be exciting to see how the final 20 turns play out.

For my 2 cents, I would place my team in 78 way ahead in terms of points than we were in 69, which is why we are one of the 3 teams in the running for the winning spots.

-Andy Brogan

Just a little bit of kidding. I wait here sitting in Austria for the final battle. I think there are only two groups running for the final victory. I will only sell my country as expensive as possible. But you are right at least this will be a game with exiting 20 last turns.

I played central Russia in 69, and I think you are remembering the deal between Lowlands and the Baltics wrong. But as you said this is long time ago.

Waiting for all of you the Monk.