Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was in Game 69 as Morocco. Had the highest score but for some reason I didn't win. Must have been that TA thing..... :beer::cheers:

Yea, yea I was surprised by myself both, Jost and you had a wrong TA. Incase of Jost it was Denmark, I think. I do not know which nation reduces your victory points. At least the the third won, this was a nice surprise.....

Michael

Waiting for all of you the Monk.

What are you waiting for I am already here. Poland and Germany both run from my forces and you are in hiding. Only one of your group with any guts is the new czech player and for everyone's information there is only one group in the running and that is ours. All 5 of us advance on your group every turn and all you do is back up further and further until soon there will be nothing left..... :cheers:

Your new ta arrangement with the U.S. and canada will not help you win. It just shows how desperate both groups are to achieve victory.

:beer::ranting::cheers::ranting:

Hey, I was in Game 69 as Morocco. Had the highest score but for some reason I didn't win. Must have been that TA thing..... :beer::cheers:

Yes, I remember you from 69... You had one of the biggest air forces I have ever seen. We had a good fight in Spain for most of the game. It is funny how the same players tend to show up over and over :cheers:

-Andy

What are you waiting for I am already here. Poland and Germany both run from my forces and you are in hiding. Only one of your group with any guts is the new czech player and for everyone's information there is only one group in the running and that is ours. All 5 of us advance on your group every turn and all you do is back up further and further until soon there will be nothing left..... :cheers:

Your new ta arrangement with the U.S. and canada will not help you win. It just shows how desperate both groups are to achieve victory.

:beer::ranting::cheers::ranting:

We will see..... Sound a little bit like self hypnosis.

What are you waiting for I am already here. Poland and Germany both run from my forces and you are in hiding. Only one of your group with any guts is the new czech player and for everyone's information there is only one group in the running and that is ours. All 5 of us advance on your group every turn and all you do is back up further and further until soon there will be nothing left..... :huh:

:beer::cheers:<_<:cheers:

Dear Ranting,

Your coalition is indeed mighty but what fun would it have been for us to simply crush the central coalition between us.

We await you on the shores of the islands and the new world but if you will not come we would like to visit you and your friends.

:huh: Your old friend :P

Your coalition is indeed mighty but what fun would it have been for us to simply crush the central coalition between us.

We await you on the shores of the islands and the new world but if you will not come we would like to visit you and your friends.

You are right of course, for awhile there I was afraid they might drop out and what fun would that be. One thing I am noticing about victory lately though is that the game could have easily gone 20 more turns. I fear that will be the case in this game and it certainly was true for game 72 when it ended.

I do not think i can slow you down as you are so far to the north and the terrain is not favorable for me to reach you in time but I will do what i can to destroy Czech, Austria, Poland , and Germany before games end. Germany is beginning to learn the hard lesson that he is not safe anywhere on the map. :beer:

<_<

I had intended to go there but my recon saw that you moved the aircraft so it no longer was a priority. I am more interested in getting through poland to czech and germany. Iraq is responsible for rumania so take it up with him....In my opinion you have played the position well since taking over though i am puzzled by the retreat at solca when obviously poland was in the area as well?????

I have a suprise for you this turn..... :wub:

Predator, Since you can have only 5 people TA'd who does that leave out in the cold

You bring up a good point which caused many problems for our alliance in this game of what to do and what is fair to everybody. finally we decided to go with the five that got into this game as a 5 man team:Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi, and Persia. I have since broke with iraq and ta'ed to morocco and saudi is in the process of doing this as well. We picked up iraq along the way and he has been a good ally and we will work with him until the end of the game. From a victory conditon stand point it was an important thing to do as you know with mixed ta'es anyone could end up winning. This gives iraq a fair chance to win as well as our alliance members. And of course your group....

• 3 weeks later...