Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if he was supposed to cede you anything or not but we both know it is a commonly used tactic in this game to slow down an opponents advance and at this late stage in the game I can't afford any silly obstacles..... So Persia will DW on Canada and U.S. on the next turn.....and continue our march to the German capitol to claim victory and unite the whole world as one peaceful Empire :beer:

I do not know if he was supposed to cede you anything or not but we both know it is a commonly used tactic in this game to slow down an opponents advance and at this late stage in the game I can't afford any silly obstacles..... So Persia will DW on Canada and U.S. on the next turn.....and continue our march to the German capitol to claim victory and unite the whole world as one peaceful Empire :thumbsup:

As always Predator you amaze me with your confidence. :drunk:

As it is obvious to me France is feeding information to the southern alliance therefore we must eliminate the mole. :cheers:

DW on the US!!!!!!!, as a famous leader once said "I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping gaint" Be warned you will awaken a sleeping gaint :beer:

Patton

I do not know if he was supposed to cede you anything or not but we both know it is a commonly used tactic in this game to slow down an opponents advance and at this late stage in the game I can't afford any silly obstacles..... So Persia will DW on Canada and U.S. on the next turn.....and continue our march to the German capitol to claim victory and unite the whole world as one peaceful Empire :cheers:

As always Predator you amaze me with your confidence. :cheers:

As it is obvious to me France is feeding information to the southern alliance therefore we must eliminate the mole. :thumbsup:

DW on the US!!!!!!!, as a famous leader once said "I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping gaint" Be warned you will awaken a sleeping gaint :drunk:

Patton

Very interesting, close but no cigar, keep trying, you will get it right soon :beer:

I do not know if he was supposed to cede you anything or not but we both know it is a commonly used tactic in this game to slow down an opponents advance and at this late stage in the game I can't afford any silly obstacles..... So Persia will DW on Canada and U.S. on the next turn.....and continue our march to the German capitol to claim victory and unite the whole world as one peaceful Empire :thumbsup:

As always Predator you amaze me with your confidence. :cheers:

As it is obvious to me France is feeding information to the southern alliance therefore we must eliminate the mole. :thumbsup:

DW on the US!!!!!!!, as a famous leader once said "I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping gaint" Be warned you will awaken a sleeping gaint :drunk:

Patton

Very interesting, close but no cigar, keep trying, you will get it right soon :beer:

I never liked cigars much anyways :cheers:

we get our information from the refugees that are washing up on Morocco's beaches that the currents have taken south from great britain :beer:

ha ha ha ha I like that one Predator! :drunk:

Canada checking in.

Brogan's, I believe I was sandwiched between you guys in game 64. I was playing Algeria and you guys were Morocco and Tunisia. It was a good fight for the first 20 turns if I recall.

Doug Link

Canada 78

we get our information from the refugees that are washing up on Morocco's beaches that the currents have taken south from great britain :thumbsup:

ha ha ha ha I like that one Predator! :(

Canada checking in.

Brogan's, I believe I was sandwiched between you guys in game 64. I was playing Algeria and you guys were Morocco and Tunisia. It was a good fight for the first 20 turns if I recall.

Doug Link

Canada 78

Doug, good to see you again, yes you are correct, we were playing Morocco and Tunisia, and if I remember, we actually worked together for the last few turns against the alliance up North that eventually won the game, after we tore each other a new one for the first part of the game. Welcome back! B)

-Andy Brogan

:beer: So let me get this straight. Germany uses Poland and Austria uses Czech to attack me and all were once ta's. Whilst Poland and Czech try to hold me off Germany and Austria take Polish and Czech cities at no military cost to themselves. Why don't you numbnuts both just play two countries? :angry:

Predator--losing respect :drunk:

That too can be arranged....I have not hidden the fact that the Greater German Empire will get all assistance from Czech forces to make a Persian victory not possible , especially since the Czech nation itself has no chance of winning in this game....I continue to bleed aggressor forces from the southern alliance , and prevent them from making a rapid advance north....and I must also remark , that your advance has been rather pitiful against a newbie like myself...yes , I take losses , but those losses have been matched by inept attacks from agressor forces with no place to retreat , and thus full combat groups are being annihilated....tsk tsk , if I knew what I were doing , then you guys would really be in trouble.....

That too can be arranged....I have not hidden the fact that the Greater German Empire will get all assistance from Czech forces to make a Persian victory not possible , especially since the Czech nation itself has no chance of winning in this game....I continue to bleed aggressor forces from the southern alliance , and prevent them from making a rapid advance north....and I must also remark , that your advance has been rather pitiful against a newbie like myself...yes , I take losses , but those losses have been matched by inept attacks from agressor forces with no place to retreat , and thus full combat groups are being annihilated....tsk tsk , if I knew what I were doing , then you guys would really be in trouble

Kind of hard for me to advance through Poland by myself when i am fighting three countries by myself. You have done your best to oust me and free the polish army at przemysi but by my latest count you guys have bounced six or seven times. And last i checked I haven't lost a force with no retreat path because your t-34's and the german panzies can't even force me to retreat. If I had any help up here I would be mopping the floor with all of you. But my allies seem to be stuck in the mud and i am outnumbered three to one.

I challenge you to find another vic player that would even attempt to fight 3:1 odds and be the aggressor when two of you guys have over 100 divisions easy.

That's alright Persian ground forces fight better when they are mad anyway... :alien::ranting::alien::ranting::ranting:

Ask your allies who you have assigned my fate to how many divisions they have lost....either that , or quit complaining....you know exactly where I am , so either attack weak me , or quit complaining ...it seems in complaining about odds you do a much better job than your allies in sweeping me to the side.....and if you compare attack to defense odds , this game is geared for attack , not defense.....another 16 Saudi divisions lost to my attack because of no place to retreat to after the attack went through...ask him where his 9th Army is....do you guys not share information with each other? Poor coordination if you don't , and maybe because of this you guys will not win this game.....

:alien: Respect, that is what we need!!!! Seems to me The Czech player should be given some respect.

NEWS RELEASE STOP

WAR SPREADS TO THE WEST STOP

MOROCCAN FORCES BOMBED AT BILBOA STOP

IRISH TRANSPORTS SUNK IN THE IRISH SEA STOP

THAT IS ALL

:ranting: I never liked playing against the computer :ranting:

:alien: Frenchman Frenchman come out come out where ever you are, :ranting:

Patton reasigned to a warmer country