Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 79

Glamdring

Hey Auntie you not dead yet ya coffin dodger B)B):cheers:

Hello you Squarerookie,

I am suprised you are still alive, but are you still in VIC79 and do you still have a country to play with.

As I explained to you a long time ago, a normal Victory game can go for some players till turn 73, yes seventythree, 7 times to complete full hands (my personal tip for you; 1 hand has 5 fingers, but I don´t know if softies like you have 5 fingers or do have hands at all, or brains, but let us skip that subject otherwise it makes no sense at all if I write this boring stuff for others but should be interseting for you to you) where was I......oh yeh 7 times to complete hands full of 5 fingers each makes 7 x 10 = 70 + 3. But maybe your mummy can help you to get it clear for you.

Spongiebaby come to me and me land and I will prepare a warm welcome for you, with thea or without, bring your boneless friends with you, your mummie and Garry also, but maybe he is to fast for you, maybe Garry is your Panzerleader and forms your spearhead, that would explain it takes so long to see some action, besides blowing hot air bubbles, I mean game-action.

Are you really still playing? It must be Portugal, or Hungary, or Baltic States or some other country who has dropped already. There you have me I don´t know what country you are trying to play, but to be honest who cares anyway.

How is your help page going, did you give yourself some useful tips yet?? Come on boost your self esteem and try to write or better, do something intelligent.

Greetings from you know who.....

Rednas Ruler of kc wewu nwmxi.

P.s. wait a second......do I play still in VIC79??? I come back on this I have to check my turnsheets.....shi...looks I have dropped. Excuse me this was just for fun.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

A ha!!!! :o Rednas in a Red Dress..... Errrm that reminds me of a story.

Once upon a time Rednas who wore a Red Riding Hood was wandering around some poppy fields not looking where she was going, yes you guessed it Rednas is actually a Gurl :cheers:

Anyway while wandering she decided to go and see her Autie so off she went not looking what she was doing trampling on all the poppys and making a right mess and upsetting the locals.

Meanwhile over at Auties house Spongebob Squarepants knocked on her door, as the door was opened bob kept knocking and knocked out Auntie, she lay there, motionless. Bob picked her up and realised she was dead so called the undertaker who carted her off to boot hill.

Bob could hear Little Rednas Riding Hood in the distance blowing up small towns and generally being a pain in the redass (sorry, had to get it in somewhere)

Anyway Bob laid a trap, he put on Aunties bonnet, made a pot of tea and hid under the covers. Rednas came in a said, "Auntie, what big arms you have!"

"All the better to hug you with, my dear."

"Auntie, what big legs you have!"

"All the better to run with, my child."

"Auntie, what big ears you have!"

"All the better to hear with, my child."

"Auntie, what big eyes you have!"

"All the better to see with, my child."

"Auntie, what big teeth you have got!"

"All the better to eat you up with."

And, saying these words, Bob fell upon Little Rednas Riding Hood, and ate her all up.

And the Moral is: Rednas should never talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a sponge. I say "sponge," but there are various kinds of sponge. There are also those who are charming, quiet, polite, unassuming, complacent, and sweet, who are as mad as cheese and thrive on chaos and war and will pursue young Gurls like Rednas at home and in the streets. And unfortunately, it is these gentle sponges who are the most dangerous ones of all.

Beware Redass, your waffeling may be good but you will never be as good at spouting utter nonsence like the great SPONGEBOB B)B):cheers::taz:

A ha!!!! :o Rednas in a Red Dress..... Errrm that reminds me of a story.

Once upon a time Rednas who wore a Red Riding Hood was wandering around some poppy fields not looking where she was going, yes you guessed it Rednas is actually a Gurl :wub:

Anyway while wandering she decided to go and see her Autie so off she went not looking what she was doing trampling on all the poppys and making a right mess and upsetting the locals.

Meanwhile over at Auties house Spongebob Squarepants knocked on her door, as the door was opened bob kept knocking and knocked out Auntie, she lay there, motionless. Bob picked her up and realised she was dead so called the undertaker who carted her off to boot hill.

Bob could hear Little Rednas Riding Hood in the distance blowing up small towns and generally being a pain in the redass (sorry, had to get it in somewhere)

Anyway Bob laid a trap, he put on Aunties bonnet, made a pot of tea and hid under the covers. Rednas came in a said, "Auntie, what big arms you have!"

"All the better to hug you with, my dear."

"Auntie, what big legs you have!"

"All the better to run with, my child."

"Auntie, what big ears you have!"

"All the better to hear with, my child."

"Auntie, what big eyes you have!"

"All the better to see with, my child."

"Auntie, what big teeth you have got!"

"All the better to eat you up with."

And, saying these words, Bob fell upon Little Rednas Riding Hood, and ate her all up.

And the Moral is: Rednas should never talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a sponge. I say "sponge," but there are various kinds of sponge. There are also those who are charming, quiet, polite, unassuming, complacent, and sweet, who are as mad as cheese and thrive on chaos and war and will pursue young Gurls like Rednas at home and in the streets. And unfortunately, it is these gentle sponges who are the most dangerous ones of all.

Beware Redass, your waffeling may be good but you will never be as good at spouting utter nonsence like the great SPONGEBOB :):D:D:taz:

Dear Spongiebaby,

Although the story is familiar to me, not original, you copied it, the outcome was different but in a way to one you will follow also: the belly was opened and the Spongie, I mean the wolf, was killed an finished off and thrown in a well, so again water and drowned. Maybe it could be YOU, you are so familiar with water and drowning, and sinking and stuff like that.

It it makes no different if I am a girl or not, I will finish you off anytime, anywhere and.......in any way. And thanks for the compliment: that I am young.....but I am a little bit to old to be young, but thanks again, nice.

But, I must be honest now, it is true I could never write such silly stuff and nonsence as you, Spongiebaby. But the description of these Spongies cannot fit to you, so please don´t lie to me and everybody else. Say the truth, you are nothing more than a squid, writing this stuff with your own inkt.

When can I expect to receive youre DW anyway?? You know everything of me, me name, me country, so please don´t hesitate.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhancrnwrw

P.s. Keep your feet dry and wear a lifejacket, you will need it.....................soon.

bob kept knocking and knocked out Auntie ?????

Well, Aunty never opens the door for strangers, my dear Bob. Aunty shoots directly at any intruder without asking. And I have a lot of divisions with very handsome young men to protect me in my harem in Abu.

So please, Spongybaby, bring me a visit, and I'll show you what happens with rude little sponges.

:)

Hey Rednose whos to say I have not already DW on you eh???

Squareboobiebaby,

Well, well, well, now you are exaggerating. Because the one I have war with are or already dead, dropped or playing such a rubish you can hardly call them enemies. So, if you want to make me to believe that you are belonging to this specific group, well okay. Only after you wrote such interesting stuff how to wage war in a proper way, the right way, the SPONGE WAY!!! (outcry full of fear) and you also started a website for all ignorant players and offer all those people your help, without thinking about yourself esteem etc. etc. I thought you could be a clever player ??? But I can live with the truth.

From what direction you are planning to come anyway? Than I can give you some room and you can indulge yourself with the mentio of you in the recent world events, only once though, of capturing a city of me. Maybe you can call it Pineaple City, or Fort Garyhorse, or Patrick Starcity, or whatever you like. This recent world event will than shortly followed by the one that me country (still a secret isn´t it, but who cares anyway) has forced peace upon your little country, without any province or city left in the original hands, meaning you are defeated and back at the bottom of a sea, with your many ships from earlier games.

Well Spongierookie, this gurly is waiting for you, with red nose and red ass and all other things you want in red for you. I will put on a red light for you, so you know the direction.

But maybe I have already dropped also, and I am also a looser. Find out yourself Spongie. I will not wait for you, it takes to long, the game has only 73 turns you know.

So I have to sign up for the next game, maybe I try Denmark and play it for 73 turns and send to you in 3 years or so my last turn so you can see how it has to be done.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of mlkzsan u zwu zwöui-<

Guest Spongebob
Well Spongierookie, this gurly is waiting for you, with red nose and red ass and all other things you want in red for you. I will put on a red light for you, so you know the direction.

Well Rednasty you can put a RED LIGHT on if you like but I aint coming anywhere near you now. I don't pay for it.

You realy should not advertise yourself like this its not very lady like :D:)

Well Rednasty you can put a RED LIGHT on if you like but I aint coming anywhere near you now. I don't pay for it.

You realy should not advertise yourself like this its not very lady like :D:)

Spongiebaby,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, now you are (again) disappointing me, but I think this is your natural behavior. Now you are not COMING, meaning you have some physical problems or what. Or could it be……..no or yes, I guess you have already your pants full of the same stuff you are talking………you are afraid of me, that must be it. Or could it be something else, well maybe it is the fact you have no friends who can and will help you to attack and try to conquer me little country. Or whatever, I don’t care, then you don’t COME, so I can concentrate on countries who are really displaying a threat to me little country. Just a lot of hot air bubbles from your side as I did write a long, long and even longer time ago. But to your info, you are the only one who does not have to pay to come to me little country: I kick your square (??) bottom for free.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhncwwfvrtztr

P.s. To be honest, Rednasty I like that, thanks for this nice nickname. Redass I don’t like, but Rednasty, very good, but you were always good with words.

It's a real shame you guys ruin the fun of this forum with the crap you're giving each other. If anyone ever wonders why nobody posts in this topic anymore, this is the perfect example; Aunty gives a nice ON TOPIC post and you guys take over with your childish shouting match again. I checked with Russ, and unfortunately the forum is free for eveyone to speak as they will, even if it is annoying and ruining the fun for most of us.

It's a real shame you guys ruin the fun of this forum with the crap you're giving each other. If anyone ever wonders why nobody posts in this topic anymore, this is the perfect example; Aunty gives a nice ON TOPIC post and you guys take over with your childish shouting match again. I checked with Russ, and unfortunately the forum is free for eveyone to speak as they will, even if it is annoying and ruining the fun for most of us.

:D:taz::wub::):D:cheers::o

Guest Spongebob

:D OMG Sense of humour transplant.

OK I will keep it on topic just for you.

Rednas your going to die - There, hows that - on topic enough for you (Yawn) :)

:D OMG Sense of humour transplant.

Rednas your going to die - There, hows that - on topic enough for you (Yawn) :)

Better, but still needs a little work. :wub::D

although the picture is an upgrade when you went with Darth Spongy. :o

The Royal Airforce today bombed an innocent fishing fleet at harbour in the port of Alborg. Many casualties were reported due to the large amout of high explosives used.

It seem the british are not content with shelling the port some months ago but now want to deprive the population from making an honest living.

The Danish Airforce Command have said such actions are an crime against humanity and as such we will retaliate. However our targets will be be military and not the innocent civilians of Great Britain. :laugh:

The Royal Airforce today bombed an innocent fishing fleet at harbour in the port of Alborg. Many casualties were reported due to the large amout of high explosives used.

It seem the british are not content with shelling the port some months ago but now want to deprive the population from making an honest living.

The Danish Airforce Command have said such actions are an crime against humanity and as such we will retaliate. However our targets will be be military and not the innocent civilians of Great Britain. :laugh:

Ahh, the Danish government continues with the disinformation. First of all, We have never bombarded Alborg, or any other Danish city. Secondly, we happen to know that the "fishing boats" in question carried the Danish marines to France for the imfamous rape of Calais. We have intercepted plans showing that the fleet was next to be used against the Faeroe island patriots who convinced the Irish to help them throw off the yoke of their Danish oppressors.

Dear Hamisch,

Well, for somebody who is writing "so much", your last mail was in June, okay this year, you have a ferm statement. And the topic was in this mail also very interesting: the Cain-Able Bible story. So, that is for sofar regarding the interesting stuff from your side. But maybe you have nothing interesting to say.

And than the for me so childish act "I checked with Russ..." when I read this, well I won't comment that any further, because what I know that is not allowed on the Forum, without checking Russ. But ask Bobbie (Brown) in his own Forum....

The other things are to me also not that interseting: oh you attack me than I will attack you and please I only drink thea and I will send some bombers if you don't pull back your hansome boys from my beaches....

Okay, maybe I have overreacted but this is the Spongiebaby, he is the one that is polluting the Forum. Take a look around.

But what are you want to know about me or what should I write to your oppinion? Give me a hint, but I will not write some complaints regarding somebody is attcking me etc. This is a war game and the most interesting correspondance is taking place on another level, in secret, privat and not at the forum. Please advise.

Maybe a kind of Newspaper would be an idea.

Another proposal could be to ignore me and my mails.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of jhn uz uz weuiiw

P.s. Stop whining

:wub: OMG Sense of humour transplant.

Rednas your going to die - There, hows that - on topic enough for you (Yawn) :laugh:

Oh Spongiebaby, please don't kill me, don't DW on me. Please otherwise I will be thrown out of the game. But I also could send me bombers..... and me ships (do I have any??) and Rangers and all me army and will defend me and me ass till the last men, bullet etc.

For the moment my troops are on the alert on all borders. Me planes are constantly in the air, on patrol. Intelligence is operating at the full 100%. My enemies are checked at the moment. In the meantime.....

I hope this interesting enough for some players.

Greetings rednas Ruler of mj hoeruhztnui